Forum › Sea You There and Us discussion

joined Apr 28, 2016

it's a very beautifully written story, no wonder it won an award!
but i don't understand why Xiaorong didn't ask Kewei's parents about the comic... she didn't have to ask right away, but at least at some point... the comic probably wasn't finished but Kewei surely started it...
ps: maybe i'm a nitpicker, but isn't a masquerade more like a costume party, preferably with masks, instead of just a dance-ball with nice clothes?

They might've buried them with her...

joined Jul 7, 2020

only part i didnt like about this was how spelled out the message was at the end

like the author can respect our intelligence just that bit lol

Takasaki Reika
Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

I really love the story and the ending,i love seeing Xiaorong grow up like that....

But after seeing the extra,i wish we could see them growing up together...become a cute couple :(

joined Feb 27, 2023

Read extra only = happy
Srs tho this is why I hate tragedy. like how much better would it have been for a bunch of chapters like the extra instead of that borderline evil heartwrenching i was forced to endure.

joined Oct 10, 2016

This series hit hard. Damn.

Img_5033%204
joined Jan 18, 2021

I’m glad that I wasn’t the only one who was enraptured and destroyed. This manga needs a support group.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

And thus,with a successful life fully lead,with a grand future ahead,she moves on.

The book that was never finished,perhaps to be finished from high above as she smiles down upon you.

Albeit,finishing someones' work is an okay thing when the end of said work is near and there's some good notes to use.

Also,have a good ol' dance to serve as the final punch.

The_argent_god_100px_avatar
joined Jul 28, 2019

The meows had me ugly sobbing.

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

Needs the Bisexual tag.

joined Jul 4, 2018

the contemplation of suicide scene i felt was captured too real. way too real. almost everyone in their past, in SOME time in their lives have THOUGHT about suicide. a large amount end up leading no where, it doesnt even have to be from depression. but most people have had it cross their minds. and the portrayal seemed perfect.

as sad as the series was, thank you to the creators. it hit me as hard as it was intended. and it was a good read. gg

I
joined Mar 3, 2022

Wait so the whole sexual abuse thing was just dropped?

To reply you must either login or sign up.