Forum › Pretender discussion

Tumblr_opcu043p311w5vzweo1_250
joined Feb 18, 2019

I want a psychological explanation why humans are attracted to bitches and bad boys (for heteros). I've experience this at work too, there's this annoying client that even though they're not that important I was so eager to get them sign up?

Idk if you got your answer since this is kind of a late reply, I mostly can speak from a woman perspective more than a man but in general is that woman have this thing called "magic thought" or "hero syndrom" where they think they can change bad people with love but of course thats just extremely unrealistic as you only get yourself destroyed. Toxic people are "attractive" mainly because of their negativity and so you want to help them. Be a hero. For "empty" people specially, being awknowledged as someone who has been a mess they think to themselves "one day they might thank me for what I'm doing" and that is a very addictive thought. I guess that would mainly be it. As woman we are very close to emotions as well so yea there is really a lot I could elaborate about, but that would mainly be it. Hopefully this is helpful.

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

Kodama’s art style have really come a long way, eh? It’s so polished now

Weiwei
joined Oct 9, 2017

You can be raped and still chat normally with your rapist the day after,even hug them and laugh. (thats exactly what I did last time a woman raped me)

As for this author and mangas in general, you guys overthink way too much and give too much credit to the authors. It's just badly written and unrealistic, because this author's writing is usually bad and unrealistic. I still enjoy her work very much, but don't overanalyze. The author probably didn't think about all that. She just wrote whatever looked cool.

joined Feb 10, 2022

This artist always make manga with terrible characters and plot... just my opinion.

What happen is that you don't like drama dude. Naoko likes drawing this type of manga. Next time check the tags so that you avoid "wasting" your time.

joined Feb 10, 2022

... this author's writing is usually bad and unrealistic.

lol

__kuroki_tomoko_watashi_ga_motenai_no_wa_dou_kangaetemo_omaera_ga_warui_drawn_by_koma_neko__a89746e3c7c5c963021ed2b43eb5d032
joined Oct 16, 2021

well it was a good for me

joined Sep 24, 2022

This artist always make manga with terrible characters and plot... just my opinion.

No, no. The characthers being horrible people makes for a good plot.

That is true but that also makes the story hard to read and a little bad cause it feels frustrating and wrong
My opinion

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Well, I liked it. I want a sequel.

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/pretender#21
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/pretender#30
I think this shows a hint of the other girls like feelings or at least that she was trying to get her friend to say something (woman with short hair was smiling smugly). And people don't just call people drunk especially not Miss. Cares about appearances. She did everything in a calculated way. Now I'm not saying the main character wasn't a scumbag at the end for seemingly forcing herself on a drunk girl. But the other girl never told her to stop or not to kiss her, so the lack of "stop it" makes me think that the other girl knew main character's feelings and was just trying to get her to say something. And plus she was commenting on her house and building her up or making it seem like her friend was ya know rich, so maybe it was her way of saying,"Ask me out you wimp. You're my type. Loaded with cash." Hahahahahahhaha.

Don't mind me y'all. I've read this story like 4 times already. I do think that it has odd progression and the weird cutting out the main character for like 3 pages then the drunk call. It made it seem like it had no time for a better story to develop. If that makes sense?

-7xom-00_400x400
joined Feb 25, 2023

I adore this, you can just FEEL the sheer contempt they have for each other.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Not bad ,I like this author, haha.

To reply you must either login or sign up.