Forum › UNI+ discussion

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I only like Nico paired with Maki - but I enjoyed this a lot because it was sweet and didn't really seem very yuri - more like friendship / support / admiration etc not romantic.

And as such I can like it :)

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Why do all the non-popular pairing stories have to be so one sided?...I would have liked it more if it was mutual. Ah well, it was a nice read anyway. Thanks for the release!

joined Jan 8, 2014

That was really good...

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Aww, this seemed like unrequited love, doesn't it? Pretty sad...

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

More like a Nico x Nozomi Nozomi x Eli Love triangle to me.

Love.live!.600.1714062
joined Oct 24, 2014

Hell yeah finally it's here :D
Thanks Idol Hell

__io_euclase_and_rosetta_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_takishima_asaka__1d4a58edaca73c7fce39685c5353a2f6_crop
joined Dec 30, 2014

Reach out and grab what you want, Niccochi! Seize the day!

First_trip
joined Jan 17, 2015

Freaking unrequited love ;-; my Nico, my Nozomi, my Eli why are you guys doing this to me ;-;
I just love the 3rd years so fcking much ;-;
I love unrequited love, i don't know why ;-; i think it's beautiful...

Kjraze
joined Mar 3, 2014

More like a Nico x Nozomi Nozomi x Eli Love triangle to me.

Seconded!!

But god, this story is so cool because it stays really true to the characters but shows how similar they are in a very well done way. mAN MY FEELS ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE

Nozoav
joined Feb 28, 2015

NicoNozo is such a good and underrated pairing. It can be fun and goofy and sweet but it can so easily hit you right in the feels when you consider their backstories and their character arcs in the anime.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

The pic used for the credits is deeply ironic on this doujin.

joined Feb 4, 2014

Finally a NozoNico/NicoNozo story. There's just such little variety nowadays that it's painful sometimes and then people put out a story that focuses on something not considered mainstream that it soothes my soul. This was a nice read, unrequited love and all. Thank you Idol Hell.

last edited at Mar 2, 2015 9:21AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

All things considered, that's a pretty painful credits page.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

.....weird art.

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

I know Nico's expression on page 18 well. It's the "long given up on hopeless crush, but at least you get to spend a little more time with them" face. This is a heart breaker.

To reply you must either login or sign up.