Forum › The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy At All discussion

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

When will Chizuru see Mitsuki being all charming and say “Oooh, I get it now.” ?

joined Nov 16, 2021

what, will she give up her ticket?

joined Jan 19, 2023

Noooo not the tickets for their concert date! T.T

that concert ticket hangs in the balance as we know it. will this bring peace between Aya and Chizuru? or could this be the end for both of them. find out in the next episode of TGSWIIWAGAA-Z.

It's moments like these that I want them to go "let's pause our little tiff for a day so I can enjoy a (concert) date with my crush, ok?"

last edited at Jan 23, 2023 7:54PM

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

Why complain about people complaining about drama? Some people enjoy drama, some don't. People are just enjoying the comic differently.

Personally, I like some drama, but get frustrated when I have to wait a week or even longer until gets resolved. Which is the case with those comics that update weekly. I mean, the authors can only draw this fast of course.

drama.....DRRRAAAMMMMAAA!!! what is drama? is it typing in ALL CAPS? is it making a point out of anything in this manga? and more importantly, why is drama?? and when will these two going to get married? and how come Ticketmaster is raising up prices on the nosebleed section to see Red Hot Chili Peppers in California?!!?? >:( all of these questions and more on this forum of.......in...the.....Yuri-field....

-Internet Yuritorian

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

Noooo not the tickets for their concert date! T.T

that concert ticket hangs in the balance as we know it. will this bring peace between Aya and Chizuru? or could this be the end for both of them. find out in the next episode of TGSWIIWAGAA-Z.

It's moments like these that I want them to go "let's pause our little tiff for a day so I can enjoy a (concert) date with my crush, ok?"

same here. but that's not how it goes.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Why complain about people complaining about drama? Some people enjoy drama, some don't. People are just enjoying the comic differently.

Personally, I like some drama, but get frustrated when I have to wait a week or even longer until gets resolved. Which is the case with those comics that update weekly. I mean, the authors can only draw this fast of course.

drama.....DRRRAAAMMMMAAA!!! what is drama? is it typing in ALL CAPS? is it making a point out of anything in this manga? and more importantly, why is drama?? and when will these two going to get married? and how come Ticketmaster is raising up prices on the nosebleed section to see Red Hot Chili Peppers in California?!!?? >:( all of these questions and more on this forum of.......in...the.....Yuri-field....

-Internet Yuritorian

Well, thank you for this philosophical summary on drama and rising ticket prices. I felt that.

joined Aug 12, 2019

-Internet Yuritorian

Well, thank you for this philosophical summary on drama and rising ticket prices. I felt that.

anytime you sexy Melon ~_^

joined Jan 14, 2018

-Internet Yuritorian

I feel like you forgot about some...

A GUN! Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang

joined Aug 12, 2019

-Internet Yuritorian

I feel like you forgot about some...

A GUN! Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang

OH NOES! I'm being shot at! uugghhh! my 'future' is looking dark! this is what I get for hitting Sarah Connor with my car.

last edited at Jan 26, 2023 11:29PM

joined Aug 14, 2022

Watcha doing with that weird envelope, Koga ?

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

"Do ya really wanna
Do ya really wanna taste it!" ♪

last edited at Jan 28, 2023 9:19PM

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Oof I have a feeling we're in for some stormy weather. I'm curious how quickly they'll be able to clear things up and communicate.

joined Jan 23, 2023

hope that this won't lead to a misunderstanding

joined May 29, 2021

You know…there’s this thing you can do to resolve conflicts. It’s really good. And best of all it can help clear up misunderstandings. I forget what it’s called though. Com-something? But yeah, I’m sure this plan was a GREAT idea. Why even bother talking it out. This sends all the right messages.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

FINISH THAT SENTENCE AYA, FINISH THAT HECKING SENTENCE

joined Sep 4, 2018

The intention was good, but somebody's gonna be in the dog house for this...

At least we know Chizuru is probably going to enjoy the concert. The author does not seem to be one to get hung up on bad feelings. Something I appreciate greatly. Way to many Yuri Mangas seem to love the dark drama and overly vicious villains.

Ezgif.com-gif-maker%20(1)
joined Jun 6, 2020

Knowing this manga, the issues will be settled in 5 chapters when they figure out the communication bit

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Might have at least gave some heads up there ^^;

joined Jan 31, 2020

I still kinda hope that Mitsuki is still coming, somehow, cuz Chizuru convinced her to not sacrifice the tickets and she will just talk to Aya and make up... but we will see

Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

Nerd who is bad at communicating fumbles the ball while trying to help out, film at 11.

joined Oct 20, 2022

Prepare to be assimilated...

Userpic-128-white
joined Jul 21, 2015

Is it just me or does Chizuru's design have real strong Takako Shimura vibes here

joined Nov 21, 2022

and how come Ticketmaster is raising up prices on the nosebleed section to see Red Hot Chili Peppers in California?!!??
-Internet Yuritorian

Because Ticketmaster has a monopoly and they can.

last edited at Jan 29, 2023 3:57PM

joined May 10, 2021

As it'll most likely turn out fine, I do wonder how long this little drama bit is going to get stretched

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Aww Mitsuki, I know you're going through some murky thoughts but it's really bad juju to have someone take your place without informing people ahead of time unless it's an emergency. No matter how cool yet awkward you are, that kinda thing is really upsetting and takes a bit of time to heal.

I sure hope what happened was Chizuru agreed to tag along but only if Mitsuki was still going and she's just running late atm.

To reply you must either login or sign up.