https://ibb.co/xgsWzgv
^ that, or Homura might be jealous, since this artist also ship Homura x Mami
Love these two <3
^I'd honestly be more surprised if she didn't lmao
Good 'ol cockpit sex
ironic, since there's no cocks involved
would it be considered a threesome or should i not even go there?
Doing your girlfriend inside your sister is a complex situation.
...this situation can only get hotter...I like...
Just two bears out and about.
No tragic backstory here whatsoever.
Also,SEASON TWO ANNOUNCEMENT.
hell yeah
Rika's the best butch lesbian elite four member!
of course she knows other girls...i mean aren't you in a club with a lot of other girls...? xD
Ah yes, the “sexy phase”
Maybe Homura is a KyoukoxSayaka shipper.
So that's what "head full of sex" really mean. XD
I could imagine her doing this for real
If we get any any more Scott Pilgrim images, I hope the next one is Knives and Kim
Barbatos: You get used to it
With the amount of fanart I've seen on here with Nemona, this looks threatening
Please tell me those indicate battles won
Drunk Kikuri is the only Kikuri!
Just go with the flow, they said. Just say yes, they said.
^^Because they're cute
Surprised Bocchi didn't die!
She became goo
This topic has been locked.