Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Rsz_1rsz_lilylove
joined Jun 5, 2014

Please check the /u/ FF thread if you want the rough translation.

Thank you!

Echoing the sentiments of other readers, I truly appreciate the work that you (and the full /u/ team) have been doing. I really am enjoying this series.

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Halmoni you're a saint!

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

halmoni, have I already said I love you? I did? But I really do! And will keep saying that every week ^^ Please, promise us, that you would never leave us alone. Promise us.

Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

wowowowow, palakangorange, you practically read it through with the cubicle!!!! what a chapter... halmoni, we need you badly xD

mygawd we even got a better tension between the two. a much needed tension than the physical aspect of things, a tension towards cracking demn walls and for them to be closer towards a relationship build on trust. coz seriously, both have been jaded. but for now, hugs to Seol-a my love huuuu

P.S.: To halmoni, I honestly tend to sing this every update, haha
When it's cold outside
Am I here in vain?
Hold on to the night
There will be no shame

Always, I wanna be with you
And make believe with you
And live in halmoni halmoni oh love!

joined Feb 15, 2015

Please check the /u/ FF thread if you want the rough translation. If you can't find the thread (Google is your best friend), just let me know and I'll link you there. Although our fiasco is over, I don't feel comfortable posting links here.

I have a question about posting a link for the korean raws. If we found some who posted the download links for the korean raws on another website, should I tell them to stop and give the link to the comico website instead?

If they post the raws without giving proper credit to ssamba, then yes please tell them to stop and link the comico website. Otherwise, I don't particularly find a problem with posting the raws, but that's my personal opinion as a scanlator. It would be proper to at least mention the comico link, so ssamba can get the appropriate views/traffic on their primary source on comico while the chapter is free.

Thank you very much. ^^
I understand a little bit of Korean so for me, Chapter 23 is so jjang!

Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Please check the /u/ FF thread if you want the rough translation. If you can't find the thread (Google is your best friend), just let me know and I'll link you there. Although our fiasco is over, I don't feel comfortable posting links here.

I have a question about posting a link for the korean raws. If we found some who posted the download links for the korean raws on another website, should I tell them to stop and give the link to the comico website instead?

If they post the raws without giving proper credit to ssamba, then yes please tell them to stop and link the comico website. Otherwise, I don't particularly find a problem with posting the raws, but that's my personal opinion as a scanlator. It would be proper to at least mention the comico link, so ssamba can get the appropriate views/traffic on their primary source on comico while the chapter is free.

YOU ARE MY IDOL NOW! The author of FF have a great talent with dialogues, the atmosphere, the tension. This chapter is very beautiful

joined Aug 13, 2014

thank you.

by the way, is there any hope to see this manwha turned into a book?? like, i know its a webcomic but i would love to have it sitting on my shelf.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I think welcome to room 305 got his physical copy so it's not impossible, but I don't recall any other webtoon that have had their book version

last edited at Feb 15, 2015 3:59PM

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

You must be a kind of Goddess ~ ;}

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

I'm always blown away by the quality of the scenario with this author. Would like more manga to be like that; tough, sharp, real.

joined Aug 13, 2014

I think welcome to room 305 got his physical copy so it's not impossible, but I don't recall any other webtoon that have had their book version

i really hope so. id buy tons of copies of FF, haha.

Tanjiu
joined Feb 15, 2015

i dont understand what /u/ refers to :/ could someone link me to where the translations are? sorry i missed the explanation ;-;

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

i dont understand what /u/ refers to :/ could someone link me to where the translations are? sorry i missed the explanation ;-;

Uh no, do not link them because I'll just delete them. Seriously, the scanlator said they were uncomfortable posting those links, so we're not in a big hurry to host them.

Tanjiu
joined Feb 15, 2015

i figured it out -- i didn't realize it referred to 4chan.

Tanjiu
joined Feb 15, 2015

i def raised a brow at Girl: It's not like she's lusting after the guys either... -- do others suspect she's a lesbian?

her thoughts about her past confused me a little, i wonder what they meant precisely?

also i have to agree with what was said before, ssamba is great with scenarios

last edited at Feb 15, 2015 10:30PM

joined Nov 30, 2011

I know in many Japanese yuri stories, sometimes one of the girls is said to have not really taken an interest in guy/dating. It could be something along those lines.

joined Feb 15, 2015

I wonder what Seol-a means by "it doesn't matter" (the last line).
"It doesn't matter (because I will break the walls down)" or "it doesn't matter (because I just want her to stay by my side)"?

Also, thank you so much @Halmoni ! As someone who cannot read Korean (at all), I'd be so frustrated if I couldn't understand the contents in this crazy good webtoon.

P/S: Created an account just so I can join in the fun every Monday. Mina-san, yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

Tumblr_nt8411tibj1trx9pno1_r1_1280
joined Apr 7, 2013

Ohh, this chapter hit really close to home. ;_; Poor Seol-a... I desperately wanted to give her a hug, then I remembered I'm just as awkward as No-rae is so it probably wouldn't have happened. XP I love that ssamba didn't take the easy way out by quickly diffusing the situation. (She?) let the conversation play out with all of its nervous pauses and insecurity. No-rae properly summed it up with, 'This is hard...' It is, and that's what makes the raw emotions and stumbling over words completely relatable.

I also wanted to say a big thank you to halmoni and her scanlation team at /u/. Fluttering Feelings has become my favorite yuri story... ever. And I do not say that lightly. I would never have found FF nor been able to enjoy it without all of your efforts so thank you very much! ^^

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

i def raised a brow at Girl: It's not like she's lusting after the guys either... -- do others suspect she's a lesbian?

No, it's more along the lines of "Why did she date so many guys when she isn't even that thirsty?". They can tell that she's not some desperate guy-crazy girl, so they're confused as to why she's dated so many of them.

I wonder what Seol-a means by "it doesn't matter" (the last line).

It most likely means the latter of your speculations (because I just want her to stay by my side). No matter what sort of barriers No-rae has, it doesn't change the fact that she's still No-rae.

I also wanted to say a big thank you to halmoni and her scanlation team at /u/.

It really isn't "my" scanlation team at all, but it's good to know you're all enjoying FF.

Dfgg
joined Jan 21, 2015

I was confused too with the 'It doesn't matter'. (I posted on /u/ too) I didn't see that way of Seol-a thinking that it doesn't matter because it doesn't change anything between them but my thoughts went to the situation where she gave up.

When you don't manage the english properly, it's even harder for you to understand this sort of situations lol.

@Halmoni: Maybe it isn't but you're the one who bring the dialogue translated, we give the thanks to you but, you know, this is a team work ;). You're who represents the team behind the translation and edit of the raws.

A big thank you :)!

last edited at Feb 16, 2015 11:48AM

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

No, it's more along the lines of "Why did she date so many guys when she isn't even that thirsty?". They can tell that she's not some desperate guy-crazy girl, so they're confused as to why she's dated so many of them.

Could it be that Seol-a was in love with this girl in the past, ended up randomly dating the guy the girl was into to keep her away from a relationship; but at then end she lost the girl and her friendship.
So all this "dating men while not being thirsty" would be about her trying to keep her mind away from what she truly wants...?

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Could it be that Seol-a was in love with this girl in the past, ended up randomly dating the guy the girl was into to keep her away from a relationship; but at then end she lost the girl and her friendship.
So all this "dating men while not being thirsty" would be about her trying to keep her mind away from what she truly wants...?

I though the girl was one of those who pretended to be friend with Seol-A but talked behind her back (chapter 12), so she took her revenge. Did I misunderstood ?

last edited at Feb 16, 2015 9:12AM

joined Feb 12, 2015

Why i cant see the drawing halmoni? Even in google drive? Help ahjumma. T^T

Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Some points to ponder.
- This chapter concludes that started previously. It is no coincidence that the friend of No-rae has talked about the fact that she is not determined by the superficial aspects of the people, which is a girl very empathetic, but at the same time has a profound aspect that keeps locked away . (point taken at the beginning of 23)

• The Previous chapter begins with the consideration of Seola on the emotional wall of No-rae and how to act with regard to it. And this last chapter ends with the same question, to which Seol-in answers: it does not matter.

• No-rae wonders if it is acting because she pities her.
    But when Seola holds it from behind, she remains turned hers back. No hugs her, norae is not a girl who embraces, she is exposed too?That wall creaks?

• Seola wonders if norae acts so sweet because she is nice to everyone.Not only for her?

• The fact that the author, when seola remember, has emphasized one girl in particular of the girl of high school Seola, not a group of girls as in this chapter, does not make you think that Seola felt something for that girl?

• Remember that in the sea scene, Seola said, watching norse sleep, that something similar had already happened?

last edited at Feb 16, 2015 11:49AM

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Why i cant see the drawing halmoni? Even in google drive? Help ahjumma. T^T

Ahjumma is different from halmoni, but anywho...the chapter 23 raws haven't been posted in the folder yet. We do have download links to the raw, but QCO has not finished putting them into google drive.

I though the girl was one of those who pretended to be friend with Seol-A but talked behind her back (chapter 12), so she took her revenge. Did I misunderstood ?

You are correct. I personally don't think Seol-a held any romantic feelings for this high school friend. She was just another "friend" who wanted to use Seol-a to get closer to Ji-hwan, and Seol-a felt betrayed after learning that. So being that she was young, she acted immaturely by acting like Ji-hwan's girlfriend,to get revenge.

Remember that in the sea scene, Seola said, watching norse sleep, that something similar had already happened?

This was referring to the scene in one of the first few chapters, when Seol-a slept over at No-rae's place after being attacked by the crazy guy.

last edited at Feb 16, 2015 1:07PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.