Forum › LesbianSOLO! 2 discussion

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Fav'd. (Can't be helped)

I think 'can't be helped' sums up a lot of the Japanese mentality.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Can't help but to think the married lover is quite egoistic. She uses the other girl to have fluffy sex but still married that man who seems pretty useless...

joined Aug 4, 2014

Geez, those lesbians were no wrong - Jun really is an idiot, comforting her ex after what she has done to her and ending up with her again, now as - oh irony - the third wheel.
She lacks not only common sense, but also dignity, letting herself being used like that.

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

Girls...
Married women are a waste of time.
Just...don't.
^ ^"

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

well shit....

joined Jan 4, 2014

Can't help but to think the married lover is quite egoistic. She uses the other girl to have fluffy sex but still married that man who seems pretty useless...

Considering the possibility, or better the lack thereof, as well as the societal pressures faced by lesbian couples in Japan regarding artificial insemination, combined with the missing proper legal status for same-sex couples, I can imagine that women who desperately want a child will indeed compromise to a certain extent to make that wish come true. Many authors more or less directly address this phenomenon, in my mind often writing stories that hit home due to them sadly being pretty realistic (think Yui7's "Spring Haze: The Path We Walk On" or Amano Shuninta's "Mama Mama"). Not quite as light and fluffy as one might want, but I find many of said tales all the more heart-warming because of the way in which they depict people coping with what is far from an ideal situation.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

She lacks not only common sense, but also dignity, letting herself being used like that.

Well, you can't really decide for other people what they should be okay with and expect them to agree with you.

joined Dec 16, 2013

Considering the possibility, or better the lack thereof, as well as the societal pressures faced by lesbian couples in Japan regarding artificial insemination, combined with the missing proper legal status for same-sex couples, I can imagine that women who desperately want a child will indeed compromise to a certain extent to make that wish come true. Many authors more or less directly address this phenomenon, in my mind often writing stories that hit home due to them sadly being pretty realistic (think Yui7's "Spring Haze: The Path We Walk On" or Amano Shuninta's "Mama Mama"). Not quite as light and fluffy as one might want, but I find many of said tales all the more heart-warming because of the way in which they depict people coping with what is far from an ideal situation.

^and cheating is obviously more exciting.

last edited at Feb 12, 2015 4:55PM

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

@jtt
But that does not seem to be the situation here. At least from what we know. It sounds more like a "Ups i got pregnant by that guy...i better marry him" situation.
And if she really loves Jun...they would have found a way to go through. They can always fly into another country for the artificial insemination and the lack of a proper legal status shouldn't be an issue besides tax reasons.

Yes i can understand how difficult this situation is for lesbians in Japan but that is no reason for this kind of situation. Lets not forget she is cheating on her husband. I doubt he deserves that.

joined Dec 16, 2013

^more like loving two person at the same time.
similar to this
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_space_voyage_with_suwako_san

last edited at Feb 12, 2015 5:05PM

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

Even in countries where we have full rights: marriage, adoption, artificial insemination; you will find lesbians being married to men and with kids, doing other women outside there marriage.
Some women just want to stay in the closet, so they can virtually enjoy the life of pretending being heterosexual in society. To lie, to use, to betray are for some survival acts.

I witnessed the mess coming from those kind of people, how they doomed their family and others in their selfishness.
That's why I think that, in a country where there is no death penalty for homosexuality, if the woman you are in love with is weak enough to deny everything that you are in order to protect her dome of lies, then dump her. Dump her and move on.

Is there gonna be LesbianSOLO! 3? Would love to read it!

Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

Although the ending appears to be happier, the problem really hasn't been fixed at all... I feel really bad for Jun; at this rate she's never going to be able to break up with her married girlfriend even though that would be best for her. Pretty depressing stuff, but it feels realistic.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

It seemed quite somehow fitting in tone as I was listening to Hozier's Take Me to Church whilst reading this. Kinda feel bad for both Jun and her girlfriend.

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

Even in countries where we have full rights: marriage, adoption, artificial insemination; you will find lesbians being married to men and with kids, doing other women outside there marriage.
Some women just want to stay in the closet, so they can virtually enjoy the life of pretending being heterosexual in society. To lie, to use, to betray are for some survival acts.

I witnessed the mess coming from those kind of people, how they doomed their family and others in their selfishness.
That's why I think that, in a country where there is no death penalty for homosexuality, if the woman you are in love with is weak enough to deny everything that you are in order to protect her dome of lies, then dump her. Dump her and move on.

The thing is love is a strong thing every once in a while. Timid girls have a hard time dumping girls who they love (Especially if they say they love you too) :(
Agree with everything you've said though.
LesbianSOLO 3 would most likely be about that girl who has a one-sided crush on both of her sex friends right?

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

this is perfect.
I wouldn't mind the story so much if it didn't display the situation in such a happy light, as though this were a good thing.........it isn't.

last edited at Feb 12, 2015 8:59PM

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

Fav'd. (Can't be helped)

I think 'can't be helped' sums up a lot of the Japanese mentality.

I agree.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

did they use small scans? it was hard for me to read with the small resolution.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

Can't Be Helped: The Manga

Download
joined Apr 23, 2013

I get where this character's coming from though. Sometimes you're in really tough situations that you know full-well are terrible. You know how terrible it is and the last thing you need are your friends vomiting the same advice into your face that you've heard a million times before. You don't want to hear it. On the other hand though, you know better. you know your friends are right. Why can't you be stronger? Jun should have been stronger.

"It cannot be helped." Ugh, those words give me such uncomfortable shivers.

joined Nov 30, 2011

this is perfect.
I wouldn't mind the story so much if it didn't display the situation in such a happy light, as though this were a good thing.........it isn't.

I didn't get the feeling at all that it was portrayed as a good thing. I thought it was more of a... bittersweet sh*t happens type of thing.

last edited at Feb 13, 2015 1:06AM

Snapshot_20141129
joined Apr 12, 2014

DAMN!!
it was same as my life story
T____T

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

did they use small scans? it was hard for me to read with the small resolution.

It was really difficult for me to read too. I already have bad vision but these scans are about a third of my monitor's resolution in height. Putting my hand up to my monitor to compare them they go from my wrist to the second knuckle on my middle finger. They're really microscopic.

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

is there a continuation for this?

American_virgin
joined May 25, 2014

is there a continuation for this?

I really hope so.

Screenshot_2015-09-06-01-02-36~2~2
joined May 26, 2013

Thinking about now it this reminds of the movie imagine me and you, similar in a way but different in another.

To reply you must either login or sign up.