Forum › FAQ, Help, & Suggestions

Thanks, I appreciate it!

Prettygirlsmall
joined Jul 4, 2021

Um...I don't know if this is the right place to take this, but I'm feeling pretty weirded out by a response to a post I made: https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/20263-lass-discussion?page=4 (it's the one responding with a photo from the Holocaust...)

Disagreeing with me is fine, but this feels very uncomfortable. I'm not sure if it breaks any rules, though. Am I being too sensitive here? (sorry if this is something I should have done privately)

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Gellydog posted:

Um...I don't know if this is the right place to take this, but I'm feeling pretty weirded out by a response to a post I made: https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/20263-lass-discussion?page=4 (it's the one responding with a photo from the Holocaust...)

Disagreeing with me is fine, but this feels very uncomfortable. I'm not sure if it breaks any rules, though. Am I being too sensitive here? (sorry if this is something I should have done privately)

Absolutely the right place. I don't think Holocaust memes, regardless of the point being made, are remotely acceptable in this space. Hopefully not something I'll ever have to add to the rules, thanks for reporting it in a timely manner.

joined Apr 16, 2022

The Holocaust discussion in the above thread has continued, and I really think it's both wildly inappropriate and will only serve to chill discussion. It certainly makes me uncomfortable.

Prettygirlsmall
joined Jul 4, 2021

Sorry, I probably shouldn't have responded again. I was just very frustrated and upset because it seemed like people were going to continue arguing based off a reading of my initial argument that I felt is 100% wrong.

joined Apr 16, 2022

I'm not blaming you, Gellydog.

Prettygirlsmall
joined Jul 4, 2021

I'm not blaming you, Gellydog.

I know, no worries! I meant, like, in general.

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Cogito posted:

The Holocaust discussion in the above thread has continued, and I really think it's both wildly inappropriate and will only serve to chill discussion. It certainly makes me uncomfortable.

Cleared up things again. Will continue to keep an eye on it, thanks.

Youmu-nio-160pxw
joined Jun 20, 2019
joined Apr 16, 2022

Cogito posted:

Cleared up things again. Will continue to keep an eye on it, thanks.

Thank you!

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Zar posted:

More spam.

Dealt with.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

By the way, any chance of getting this extra page finally added to Childhood Friend Yuri(?) like the previous was? Not everyone is going to notice it in the middle of comments.

last edited at Sep 15, 2022 7:57AM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Any reason why the age gap tag isn't used in Byleth x Rhea posts? Because I'm sure it would be accurate for that couple, but when I suggested it to a post it was rejected.

last edited at Sep 19, 2022 11:25PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

More spam to clean up: https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/posts?user_id=85975

edit: And one more: https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/posts?user_id=85976

last edited at Sep 20, 2022 5:05PM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Thanks, all!

Dumshork
joined Mar 19, 2022

This still looks like an ad-bot almost a month later.

AnnabellaRenee87
Fb_img_1653938041525
joined Aug 13, 2019

Don't know if this has been posted before but my email alerts quit working, could I have followed too many series?

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Zar posted:

And one more spammer for the road.

Shot.

DumShork posted:

This still looks like an ad-bot almost a month later.

Entirely correct, gone.

AnnabellaRenee87 posted:

Don't know if this has been posted before but my email alerts quit working, could I have followed too many series?

I'm sorry, this is a known issue with our having been blacklisted by many email services. It will be fixed eventually, but I can't offer more specifics at the moment. There will be an announcement when it is.

last edited at Sep 21, 2022 7:41PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.