Forum › The Witches and Their Dear Apprentice discussion

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I think it should have Age Gap too. As for the story - it's very good; the art isn't as conventionally professional as LWA but is a little reminiscent of it and of 70s-era non-moe art. I would like a light novel of this. I don't think Rachel is possessive, or at least, she'll put it aside for Ema's sake. BTW I am certain of the way the old headmistress discovered how dangerous Ema is: Rachel told her.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Chapter 5 is out of order

joined Jan 30, 2021

IMAGINE A DATING SIM ABOUT THIS MANGA. You play as Ema of course and you try to master your magical powers and in turn try to make these wonderful ladies fall in-love with you......
Who would you try to woo?

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Talking about being hungry.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

IMAGINE A DATING SIM ABOUT THIS MANGA. You play as Ema of course and you try to master your magical powers and in turn try to make these wonderful ladies fall in-love with you......
Who would you try to woo?

All of them but probably flora/Jill first. Then it’d be daria followed by Bella, then Rebecca and finally whomever my favourite was again. This would totally be a game I’d buy.

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Nagori Yu can draw exactly two kinds of characters and they own it

Integra%2010
joined Dec 4, 2019

First there was surprise plot in the new snake and offering girl and now this, Nagori Yu is on a roll!

joined Mar 30, 2021

Oh man. I really want this to become a game ngl. Story's getting deeper

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I hope those ominous looking ladies at the end are introduced soon

last edited at May 15, 2021 3:46AM

joined Sep 6, 2018

Is this series “Dropped” or “Hiatus” or “Completed”? It’s been too long between updates.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Is this series “Dropped” or “Hiatus” or “Completed”? It’s been too long between updates.

It's "it updates when there's an update". The chapters are effectively compilations Nagori posts when they've posted enough things on Twitter, and given that they've got a gizillion different Onee-san concepts, it can be a while before it reaches that threshold.

To reply you must either login or sign up.