Forum › Posts by KishiYami

joined Jan 30, 2021

This is actually pretty wholesome ngl....
How the boy was the best bro in the world congratulating his crush, even though he wasn't the one to be at the wedding saying "I do", he still took it like a champ instead of being salty. This deserves a wholesome tag in my opinion not het.
( i get why its a het im just saying this is really wholesome)

joined Jan 30, 2021

Asumi's going to find her friend, and she's ready and willing to bang every woman in Japan to do it.

Lol. This comment makes it look like she's a playgirl hmmm but maybe she already is? Anyway love this manga!

joined Jan 30, 2021

LAME! They never actually got wakana to hook up with anybody she's just another lose end that'll never be tied up

joined Jan 30, 2021

Just Opinions Btw dont read if you dont want to

All I'm gonna say is that hima is at fault here
My reasons:
1. She didn't respect the privacy of the secret that was given to her
2. She thinks "OH IF I HELP THEM EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY!" She clearly thinks she like this god who can sway human emotion
3."All I wanted was for you guys to be friends"
That's what she wanted(selfish)
4.She is not involved in the root of the problem. The best she could have done is to like give advice not force them to make up!!!!!
I'm sorry if I offended anyone but C'MON MAN she is clearly doing something stupid

joined Jan 30, 2021

SPICYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

joined Jan 30, 2021

It's "Awwwwww" to a degenerate yuri weeb and a
"Umm okay.." to a normal person
But for me...
I've never seen something more wholesome than this...

joined Jan 30, 2021

Now this.....

Is something I like...

joined Jan 30, 2021

This is disgusting...

And I love it so much!
I thought it was gonna end with them going their seperate ways but GUESS WHAT!!! Even people who are emotionally mental gets happy endings too!

joined Jan 30, 2021

This is disgusting......

I love it.....

joined Jan 30, 2021

I like this.......

joined Jan 30, 2021

IMAGINE A DATING SIM ABOUT THIS MANGA. You play as Ema of course and you try to master your magical powers and in turn try to make these wonderful ladies fall in-love with you......
Who would you try to woo?

KishiYami
joined Jan 30, 2021

The story could use some more build up because right now it feels rushed to tell the backstory in one chapter