Forum › Liberta discussion

Trappista_cheese_original%20(1)
joined Apr 10, 2020

Tadokoro and Nikaidou's daughter is gay AND a vampire? They must be so proud.

But how she's a vampire?

The lore is thickening.

Jakuri%20av
joined Aug 26, 2020
_warningm_edited
joined Jan 15, 2021

Ch21 It's short, but it's a story development so there's no eyecandy other than TATSUBON's awesome normal artistry.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Now there's a guy asking for a beating. If he's that lucky...

allmarbleslost
So,%20lesbians%20square
joined May 5, 2022

when i say that cringe culture is dead, this is what i mean

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

The moment she saw that guy semi-collapsed, I thought "It's a guy. Must be a trap. Probably half-assed."

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

The moment she saw that guy semi-collapsed, I thought "It's a guy. Must be a trap. Probably half-assed."

And it became an absolute certainty the moment he led her to that alley. Good things never happen in such places - in fact, that's how the entire story started in the first place.

I doubt these guys are even remotely aware of Komari's new powers, though, so it should be quite fun to see what comes next... :D

joined Jul 21, 2020

Stranger man plus dark alley equals...

Yeaaah. No surprise here.

I doubt these guys are even remotely aware of Komari's new powers, though, so it should be quite fun to see what comes next... :D

The one who said he's not human should have some powers of his own and might be bad news...

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

The one who said he's not human should have some powers of his own and might be bad news...

They all seem like vampires, yes, but considering how even Liberta was surprised by Komari's talent for using her powers after seeing the wings and tail, and with Komari having been successfully turned someone with blood as strong as Liberta's, and the demonstration we already had when she saved Liberta by moving faster than the explosion, I think it's pretty safe to say there are very few enemies, if any, who can stand against her if she gets truly serious.

Admittedly, there's always the question of whether she can pull this off right away, having still had very little practice... But in that case, I guess this may be why we got introduced to another interesting character in the previous chapter.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

They all seem like vampires, yes, but considering how even Liberta was surprised by Komari's talent for using her powers after seeing the wings and tail, and with Komari having been successfully turned someone with blood as strong as Liberta's, and the demonstration we already had when she saved Liberta by moving faster than the explosion, I think it's pretty safe to say there are very few enemies, if any, who can stand against her if she gets truly serious.

Admittedly, there's always the question of whether she can pull this off right away, having still had very little practice... But in that case, I guess this may be why we got introduced to another interesting character in the previous chapter.

Also if there's one thing I've learned this author, they enjoy having sleazy dudes getting slam dunked haha

So I think she'll be okay, I hope anyhow.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Probably more of that "King"'s goons? I'd assume the girl from last chapter somehow comes into play, otherwise why introduce her ...

e: Duplicate p9 in the ch.22? Well, I guess it's a rough sketch of the same page ...

last edited at Aug 22, 2022 3:31AM

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Oh, so her tail is not only for magical strap-on sex.

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

Hell yeah. That was metal af.

Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

I uh. Appreciate how veiny her tail is.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Haha yeah it was easy to call her dunking on them

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Well he certainly showed a whole lotta guts.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, now they've pissed her off...

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Oooo, I love fighting that involves tails.

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

You slaaaaaay gurl

Jakuri%20av
joined Aug 26, 2020

Probably more of that "King"'s goons? I'd assume the girl from last chapter somehow comes into play, otherwise why introduce her ...

e: Duplicate p9 in the ch.22? Well, I guess it's a rough sketch of the same page ...

The extra page 6 is from the fanbox rough/preview version which is uncensored. The twitter/pixiv release censored the gore.

Page 6 should be uncensored in the volume release

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Although now that I think... Since Komari is able to hold her own against these guys and we had Elizabeth-sama (which fits Eri) mentioned this time instead of the king from the earlier chapters, could it be that the new girl seen previously is a new enemy instead of an ally? She certainly had no problems killing humans, even if that dude clearly deserved it.

last edited at Aug 22, 2022 10:05AM

_warningm_edited
joined Jan 15, 2021

P.L.G. called it. Within 3-4 panels punk A only has half his @ss. That was oddly satisfying, and I'm not quite sure why.

Ebk63ajwkaeu2_4_1
joined Aug 1, 2020

@luinthoron or it could be liberta's sister wanting to get her back because "daddy ("king", my guess) is on a rampage looking for you and it's annoying"

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

@luinthoron or it could be liberta's sister wanting to get her back because "daddy ("king", my guess) is on a rampage looking for you and it's annoying"

Some sort of obsessed/jilted ex seems kinda likelier, to me. Could of course also be that "King" here is used as a title and Eli just is that; irrespective of gender ...

Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

Lil' Miss Titties.

To reply you must either login or sign up.