Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Nice

Screenshot%202018-12-25%20at%2001.01.20
joined Jul 22, 2017

Hot damn do I love office ladies

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Sasaki seems kinda predatory. I don’t trust her.

This is admittedly pretty hot though.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Lol that author's note. It's ok the dirty scenes were worth it!

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

oh just how lovely office ladies are

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

And she was squozen

Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

Right? I mean the gal just got dumped, was trashed on by her coworkers and to top it off she was drunk. She was in a pretty vulnerable state when Sasaki made her move, but either way she seemed okay with it the morning after; so I guess all's well that ends well.

Img_20190914_203449_543
joined Apr 14, 2020

Right? I mean the gal just got dumped, was trashed on by her coworkers and to top it off she was drunk. She was in a pretty vulnerable state when Sasaki made her move, but either way she seemed okay with it the morning after; so I guess all's well that ends well.

I would assume sasaki is a Yandere, who wants to have senpai all for her own, that's why she made her move when she's at the lowest, So sasaki can gain senpai trust. Later in the relationship, sasaki convinced senpai to quit the job and become her 'housewive', who can't even leave the house because sasaki doesn't want senpai to talk with anyone besides her. And slowly senpai Accepted her fate and understand that sasaki's doing this for her sake. And then They Live Happily forever after.

Yes, i love yandere

last edited at Aug 8, 2022 9:58PM

Ioruu%20dr
joined Jul 13, 2014

Miyamoto moved on FAST.
Also, I do agree that you can't trust Sasaki.

Communityicon_m1xab17bcvx71
joined Jul 14, 2017

Sasaki is...kinda sus, I agree. Susaki, if you will. Puns aside, this COULD be a dangerous relationship, but we'll never know I suppose.

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

When you wanna draw a 8 pages manga but then it became twice as long. The power of yuri is immeasurable.

joined Aug 21, 2017

Not really feeling the whole "doing it with a drunk and vulnerable person" thing, chief.

joined May 3, 2014

lol the comment section for this one is full of killjoy people with their usual “this is toxic” spil :/ the story is like that if you read the author afterword, trying to cram an story in 8 pages only to get to 17 and still not enough of the story was written in the way that sasaki actions might give some weird idea to the “it’s toxic relationship” crowd.

joined Aug 31, 2013

This type of dynamics seem like author's favorite. Give me more!! And the art so is pretty, love it :). Dunno about drilling too deep on a fun simple one-shot story XD

C0947de7-7a05-45f6-b936-7324bb0fa409
joined May 18, 2019

Sasaki with the quick rebound onto herself

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Not really feeling the whole "doing it with a drunk and vulnerable person" thing, chief.

They were both drinking, so it was not a sober person coming onto a drunk one. Neither of them was really plastered. There was no typical manga "no means yes" trope, Miyamoto did not refuse Sasaki's advances even once. And the next morning Miyamoto did not regret it. There is no problem here.

joined Sep 13, 2018

im not gonna say the same thing as everyone else here since it was already debated.
I just love when an author freaking does double and more than he/she pretended to do , shows the passion they have for the stuff they do.
Good Yuri , im gonna steal and cut parts of it for reaction images.

joined Feb 14, 2023

They were both drinking, so it was not a sober person coming onto a drunk one. Neither of them was really plastered. There was no typical manga "no means yes" trope, Miyamoto did not refuse Sasaki's advances even once. And the next morning Miyamoto did not regret it. There is no problem here.

Sasaki apologist here and true!!!!!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.