Screen%20shot%202023-01-07%20at%2010.57.07%20pm
joined May 21, 2021

I was wondering what a story it would be if this wasn't a oneshot

Watashi wa Kimi wo Nakasetai, possibly

last edited at Jul 29, 2022 6:14PM

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

There's something I don't quite get.

She says the white tulip is the other girl's favorite flower, right? Text literally says "her favorite white tulips" are embroidered on the handkerchief.

Okay then questions:

First, why is her favorite flower one that means breaking up????

Second, why does she assumes that the hanky with the white tulip means her gf doesn't love her anymore, instead of assuming her gf wants to make her happy by giving her something with her fav flower on it? Maybe I'm missing some point but it doesn't seem to make sense.

Seems like her flower knowledge is recently acquired and that it was her favorite flower before knowing what it meant.

Violetpfp
joined Aug 12, 2021

Nice.

joined Aug 17, 2021

The simplest way to make her cry is to make her cut some onion

joined Aug 21, 2017

Excellent credits page

Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

This is exactly what I was looking for.
Short-haired girl who is lively but do kinda dumb things.

Raven%20dialogue%202%20dynasty
joined Jul 23, 2021

Badum tss
Nice credit page!

Rise192_78
joined Aug 22, 2013

Maybe we do need an idiot single tag...

Yes lol, I support

Yaa%20898
joined Apr 24, 2022

Cute manga. Weird premise but it was good

joined Nov 29, 2020

There's something I don't quite get.

She says the white tulip is the other girl's favorite flower, right? Text literally says "her favorite white tulips" are embroidered on the handkerchief.

Okay then questions:

First, why is her favorite flower one that means breaking up????

Second, why does she assumes that the hanky with the white tulip means her gf doesn't love her anymore, instead of assuming her gf wants to make her happy by giving her something with her fav flower on it? Maybe I'm missing some point but it doesn't seem to make sense.

I think it's because she's reading too much of her partner's action since Her gf who are the type that only watch happy ending, suddenly ask her to watch sad ending movies. She even said that she's too focused wondering why her gf ask her to watch that movie instead of enjoying them. Still left unanswered, and then her gf gave her that white tulip handjevrdhd out of the blue, so she think and try to connect those two out of the blue occasion and end up with that conclusion

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

This was very cute :)

To reply you must either login or sign up.