Forum › What's that manga called?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

There's this girl that's immortal I think and she acts as a servant to this family. She has a affair with the mother and the daughter sees this. Years later, the daughter is all grown up and encounters she same maid as an adult and also sleeps with her

Tapestry and Tapestry Chapter Two

joined Aug 15, 2018

There's this girl that's immortal I think and she acts as a servant to this family. She has a affair with the mother and the daughter sees this. Years later, the daughter is all grown up and encounters she same maid as an adult and also sleeps with her

Tapestry and Tapestry Chapter Two

Thank you, that's it

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

I don't remember if it is a series or a one-shot, but there is a popular girl who is interested in a girl who sticks by themselves. The two start getting closer when the popular girl finds out the loner girls has been going over to an older girl's apartment to watch her star projector. The popular girl joins her and develops a crush. They get together after the popular girl gets jealous because she thinks the loner girl has a crush on the older girl. The older girl is actually dating a different character though-their teacher or something of the sort. I read Ohsawa Yayoi's [Our Date that Night] and it reminded me of this.

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

I don't remember if it is a series or a one-shot, but there is a popular girl who is interested in a girl who sticks by themselves. The two start getting closer when the popular girl finds out the loner girls has been going over to an older girl's apartment to watch her star projector. The popular girl joins her and develops a crush. They get together after the popular girl gets jealous because she thinks the loner girl has a crush on the older girl. The older girl is actually dating a different character though-their teacher or something of the sort. I read Ohsawa Yayoi's [Our Date that Night] and it reminded me of this.

It's a one-shot:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/girls_planetarium#1

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

Nice, thanks.

Es1-3muwmamw-fl
joined Dec 20, 2014

There's a one shot i've read where the awkward mc has a dating profile and her picture there is her driver's license or ID. It was pointed out by the woman who she met up for a date, saying it's rare or something thats why she messaged her. This is recently and I lost it so can't find the title :(((

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

There's a one shot i've read where the awkward mc has a dating profile and her picture there is her driver's license or ID. It was pointed out by the woman who she met up for a date, saying it's rare or something thats why she messaged her. This is recently and I lost it so can't find the title :(((

Here:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_maple_in_summer_colours#1

Es1-3muwmamw-fl
joined Dec 20, 2014

Here:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_maple_in_summer_colours#1

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A85b3543-23b0-436a-a1a7-7ef9eb4e7778
joined Apr 30, 2016

Not a manga but an image. Two girls, one short dark hair while the other long wavy hair. Holding hands, neon kiss marks all over the body in what seems to be a club

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Not a manga but an image. Two girls, one short dark hair while the other long wavy hair. Holding hands, neon kiss marks all over the body in what seems to be a club

This and this

Meiling_Enjoyer
joined Jun 4, 2022

Doujin about Alice Margatroid and a human girl from the village, kinda weird but i remember it ending with alice pretending to kill her cause she needed her fear or something as a catalyst for a spell, about all i can remember...

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

It's been awhile, so let's see if anyone's got this. It was a 2 shot. It was about a "love bus" or something where a girl got on a bus full of yuri couples and the girl who got on recently broke up with her gf. All the girls tried to console her, but she was still upset. Then, her ex gf got on the bus and part 2 is them sitting awkwardly next to each other. They start talking and they both decide to get together again and the other couples cheer for them

joined Mar 27, 2017

It's been awhile, so let's see if anyone's got this. It was a 2 shot. It was about a "love bus" or something where a girl got on a bus full of yuri couples and the girl who got on recently broke up with her gf. All the girls tried to console her, but she was still upset. Then, her ex gf got on the bus and part 2 is them sitting awkwardly next to each other. They start talking and they both decide to get together again and the other couples cheer for them

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/love_ride_1

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/love_ride_1

Thank you

joined Sep 29, 2021

Does anybody know this 2-shot where the first one was about a girl who visits her friend before a storm happens, which causes a blackout. They end up doing it in the blackout but the author only implies it so it’s not tagged nsfw.
And I don’t really remember much from the sequel but I think it was about how they dealt with what happened between them when they go back to school. There was more to it but I forgot. And this was about a anime or manga that I don’t know about but I remember one of the MCs had a ponytail. The reason I read these two was because of the author. I think the author had a pretty popular manga and I wanted to read more of their work but there wasn’t that much, which is how I found these if that helps

joined Sep 10, 2017

Ive got two I've been wracking my brain trying to remember the names of.

One is an age gap one about a novelist writing stories for a rich younger girl for a year span i think, ends with the year being up and the author and the rich young girl being a couple

The second is a bit of a long shot, all i remember is the couple has a fight and one of the girls goes to either her exes house or a bar her ex runs something like that. And the other girl comes to pick her up after calling the ex and the ex says shes taking care of her. Girl rushes over to get her girlfriend and the drunk girlfriend is like both my favorite cute girls are here!

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

^I remember two stories about a novelist living with a rich girl. One of them was this one. The other is lost to time

last edited at Jun 7, 2022 7:10PM

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

The second is a bit of a long shot, all i remember is the couple has a fight and one of the girls goes to either her exes house or a bar her ex runs something like that. And the other girl comes to pick her up after calling the ex and the ex says shes taking care of her. Girl rushes over to get her girlfriend and the drunk girlfriend is like both my favorite cute girls are here!

Pretty sure you are thinking of the third chapter of I Decided to Fake a Marriage with my Junior to Shut my Parents Up

joined Sep 10, 2017

^I remember two stories about a novelist living with a rich girl. One of them was this one. The other is lost to time

This is actually the one i was looking for!

joined Sep 10, 2017

Pretty sure you are thinking of the third chapter of I Decided to Fake a Marriage with my Junior to Shut my Parents Up

Looking at it, that is what i was thinking of. I even own that one in print, Im a derp. Thanks guys!

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Ok i got another one. A couple who are living together hear a horoscope about a reunion or something like that that will happen soon. They go out and reminisce about a third friend they had who had to move either to Canada or France. That friend then shows up and surprises them and shows them a picture of her new gf/wife. Something along these lines

joined Sep 29, 2021

Does anybody know this 2-shot where the first one was about a girl who visits her friend before a storm happens, which causes a blackout. They end up doing it in the blackout but the author only implies it so it’s not tagged nsfw.
And I don’t really remember much from the sequel but I think it was about how they dealt with what happened between them when they go back to school. There was more to it but I forgot. And this was about a anime or manga that I don’t know about but I remember one of the MCs had a ponytail. The reason I read these two was because of the author. I think the author had a pretty popular manga and I wanted to read more of their work but there wasn’t that much, which is how I found these if that helps

Nevermind I found it

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Nevermind I found it

What was it?

joined Sep 29, 2021

Nevermind I found it

What was it?

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/sugar_rush

To reply you must either login or sign up.