Forum › Stretch discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Brutal :(

So will this have hetero in it? I saw the het tag on it, so someone please tell me this isn't just a tease, and will end up like Love Lab where it freaking went from Yuri to Het half way through the freaking show.

We only tag specific chapters when the het is confined to those specific chapters. The series is being released right now; there's no way of knowing what future chapters will hold, or how the story will end.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

So will this have hetero in it? I saw the het tag on it, so someone please tell me this isn't just a tease, and will end up like Love Lab where it freaking went from Yuri to Het half way through the freaking show.

We only tag specific chapters when the het is confined to those specific chapters. The series is being released right now; there's no way of knowing what future chapters will hold, or how the story will end.

Don't lie Pekoe-chan. We know already that it's going to be a harem end with the ex-boyfriend getting both of them and the friend as well.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I honestly don't think we will get a clear end het or yuri from the way it's going. I'm not sure from your comment if you have actually read the series or were wondering if you should start it, but the het tag is there on a few chapters because of a het back story. I say read it because it's awesome overall as a series, but just be prepared for TONS of yuri bait with no confirmation in sight so far....(there's a reason why it hasn't been tagged yuri yet). If you're fine with the tease, read and enjoy the stretches.

I've never felt an earthquake...

They aren't fun.

Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

Don't lie Pekoe-chan. We know already that it's going to be a harem end with the ex-boyfriend getting both of them and the friend as well.

that's a really mean thing to say :c

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

that's a really mean thing to say :c

I'm harsh but I'm harsh.

joined Oct 13, 2014

so this all but confirms rans feelings...come ooooooonnn yuri ending!

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Recall that Ran has had a history of problems with alcohol; and although she is sober now, we saw in the chapter at that mixer that she can quickly snap back to taking shots like Kobe.

I think we're being set up for Keiko having to go on the aggression. I think Ran is slowly spiraling downhill and eventually she's gonna be the one to crash and breakdown. Keiko is gonna have to be the one to not only reach out to Ran, but reach out when it's gonna hurt and it's gonna suck. And with her still having recently made up her mind to go to her mom's place for reconciliation...

I'm not sure what's to come in the future. All I know is that all our hopes, even our non-yuri desires for happiness are riding on Keiko-sempai.

EDIT: DUHH this is a flashback after 22.5. I'm an idiot ignore me.

If that happens I quit.

last edited at Jan 29, 2015 12:24AM

joined May 19, 2011

Is anyone else wildly confused? Did ran move out? I thought she was just visiting her parents? It seemed like she wasn't returning home so much as sleeping on an old roommate's couch.

Tumblr_nsb2wsngkl1t0bs5do3_250
joined Jul 2, 2013

Is anyone else wildly confused? Did ran move out? I thought she was just visiting her parents? It seemed like she wasn't returning home so much as sleeping on an old roommate's couch.

32 happens after 22.5

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Manga: "Your special somebody"
Me: Ascending to heaven

joined Dec 4, 2013

Remember the first time they met again after highschool where there was a earthquake, Keiko broke fown and cry? This is the continue story with the one back then. We probably know why would Ran move in with Keiko in part B of this chapter, it will include the dead of Ran's father I believe.

P.S: Sorry for bad English.

Soo%20nice
joined May 10, 2013

My god, Ran simply should not have told anyone what happened to your father, not divide feelings is a typical Japanese attitude. In the future this can cause problems.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Manga: "Your special somebody"
Me: Ascending to heaven

This was me.

Also, yes, this is a flashback chapter.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

When you can streching flashback, that mean your work is on a roll.

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

wait why does Ran have a bad relationship with her father?

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

^ she doesn't. this chapter was pretty confusing to me too. putting a flashback in a flashback makes people think that the first is not a flashback. especially when at end of last chapter she was visiting her mom. not very well planned imo. or at least, not very well executed.

she went to visit her mom, and being given her dad's jacket cause this chapter's flashback, which is where we will see her father's death (in part b). she seemed to be close to him, so with earthquake it made her worry about him and think of him, bringing in the childhood flashback to show their closeness.

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

Hope Ran's father's words will not turn out to be the foreshadowing for the couple. And I think what ColonalCat wrote above still mostly holds.

Anyway, so nice to see Ran cooking the special meal for her senpai first day she's in.

joined Apr 6, 2013

Did people really not know Rans dad had died recently? There have been a lot of obvious hints throughout the comic.

Anyway looks like its Rans turn to reveal her sad past.

10930931_1572484072967796_9102248557687339195_n
joined Jan 4, 2014

Hope Ran's father's words will not turn out to be the foreshadowing for the couple. And I think what ColonalCat wrote above still mostly holds.

Anyway, so nice to see Ran cooking the special meal for her senpai first day she's in.

I dont think Ran cooked the special meal for Keiko, that special meal looks like some kind of noodles, Udon maybe.

Rsz_11rsz_029_001_08
joined Jul 8, 2013

Those noodles they made? They're the exact ones Ran makes in chapter 26; where she says there's "just a little something" special about them. My guess: they're special because her dad taught her how to make them. So her precious someone is Keiko ("Make this for your precious someone one day"), although we've pretty much known that for a while. xD

Since this is a continuation of chapter 22.5, it's a little weird seeing Keiko acting so normally when she was about to collapse before Ran found her. As if it never happened. I'm surprised Ran doesn't bring it up either, but based on the page where she's watching Keiko talking with her boss, I think she's thinking about it.

Ahh I want the next chapter already...

last edited at Jan 29, 2015 4:41AM

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Dem noodles reminded me of this.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Those noodles they made? They're the exact ones Ran makes in chapter 26; where she says there's "just a little something" special about them. My guess: they're special because her dad taught her how to make them. So her precious someone is Keiko ("Make this for your precious someone one day"), although we've pretty much known that for a while. xD

Since this is a continuation of chapter 22.5, it's a little weird seeing Keiko acting so normally when she was about to collapse before Ran found her. As if it never happened. I'm surprised Ran doesn't bring it up either, but based on the page where she's watching Keiko talking with her boss, I think she's thinking about it.

Ahh I want the next chapter already...

That's the same though I had about the noodles. As soon as I read it I went 'Shou you magnificent bastard, I see what you did there.'

Otherwise Keiko could be keeping up pretenses or she's snapped out of the thought that she wished that her mother died in the earthquake (I still think that is the thought that came to her, in light of her abortion).

10930931_1572484072967796_9102248557687339195_n
joined Jan 4, 2014

Yeah, you're right, I've found that Hatsumode is the first temple visit of the Japanese New Year, so maybe that noodle thing is Soba, which Ran cooked with little something for Keiko in chapter 26.

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

It's confirmed. Such noodles, much special. Yuri. Ran has 3 letters, triangle has 3 sides, illuminati confirmed.
Yuri = illuminati

last edited at Jan 29, 2015 8:12AM

joined Nov 30, 2011

Interesting chapter.

It's confirmed. Such noodles, much special. Yuri. Ran has 3 letters, triangle has 3 sides, illuminati confirmed.
Yuri = illuminati

And Illuminati = Half-Life 3!

last edited at Jan 29, 2015 8:41AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.