Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

There is also a Japanese version, does the author translate her/him/self?

Picsart_1429787879161
joined Dec 6, 2014

Can someone give me the link to that Google Drive where more translated chapters of fluttering feelings are? I've bookmark it but the system rebooted so all data was erased so please someone be kind enough to give me the links TT_TT

joined Nov 30, 2011

It's on page 12 if you're wondering but here it is =)

Huh? There's already Chapter 22?!

Probably for the Korean version. It has only been translated up to chp 18. Here's the link LINK DELETED BY REQUEST

I read it here and then again on Dynasty on my phone when chapters are uploaded.

last edited at Feb 10, 2015 7:39PM

Picsart_1429787879161
joined Dec 6, 2014

It's on page 12 if you're wondering but here it is =)

Huh? There's already Chapter 22?!

Probably for the Korean version. It has only been translated up to chp 18. Here's the link LINK DELETED BY REQUEST

I read it here and then again on Dynasty on my phone when chapters are uploaded.

Thank you so much you're a life saver! Haha this discussion has gotten pretty long I just didn't feel like scanning through it so really really really really thanks a lot :-D

joined Dec 22, 2014

thanks for the recent chapter updates! does anyone know when ch6 is gonna be uploaded on here? XD

joined Jan 3, 2015

One thing I like about Korean manwha (manga) is that the authors are quick (very!) in updating their chapters. Mostly once a week. E.g. Girls of the Wild's, Fluttering Feelings, Orange Marmalade, etc, unless they are on a health break. Japanese manga takes forever (e.g. Citrus 2 months, Princess Mirror 1 mth). And what happened to Their Story (Chinese manga)? It hasn't been updated for ages! (x_X) Gosh, I need a life!

Their Story updates frequently. The updates just aren't available on this site at the moment. Go to the translators' tumblr to read them.

you do know that this was a webtoon right?

joined Jan 28, 2015

Awn this remembers me yulsic so much it hurts TT I need more! I'm yuri deprived this days

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

One thing I like about Korean manwha (manga) is that the authors are quick (very!) in updating their chapters. Mostly once a week. E.g. Girls of the Wild's, Fluttering Feelings, Orange Marmalade, etc, unless they are on a health break. Japanese manga takes forever (e.g. Citrus 2 months, Princess Mirror 1 mth). And what happened to Their Story (Chinese manga)? It hasn't been updated for ages! (x_X) Gosh, I need a life!

Their Story updates frequently. The updates just aren't available on this site at the moment. Go to the translators' tumblr to read them.

Yes, I do. Why do you ask?

I think what maea17 is saying is that webtoons give the artists and authors more flexibility and leeway for updates, whereas Japanese manga are serialized into magazines that are usually either monthly or bimonthly (or etc) and have strict release dates.

joined Jan 3, 2015

Yes, I do. Why do you ask?

I think what maea17 is saying is that webtoons give the artists and authors more flexibility and leeway for updates, whereas Japanese manga are serialized into magazines that are usually either monthly or bimonthly (or etc) and have strict release dates.

I get that, but I don't see how that's relevant to my comment. The person I was replying to seemed to be under the impression that Their Story hasn't been updated in a while, and I was merely correcting them.

i'm sorry for the misunderstanding of what my comment had caused.. supposedly, i'm going to reply with the first comment above but then your's got caught and it was late when i realized that i actually replied to you Underachiever007 and not the first commenter.. thanks for explaining on my behalf onyxpanda ^_^

Flowers-pattern-l%20-%20copy%20(2)
joined Jun 19, 2013

oh my gosh... this manhwa is so good. i have read it so many times, yet that feeling of excitement is still there. i never get tired of reading this. sometimes, before going to sleep, find myself still thinking about the scenes that caught my attention. hahahah

joined Jan 31, 2015

Gosh, I love this manhwa so much. Is there a translation draft on pastbin for chapter 6-8 like there is for chapter 9 on wards? 'Cus I'm feeling like dying from waiting for the next released orz. Thank you so much though for the translation and uploading.

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Gosh, I love this manhwa so much. Is there a translation draft on pastbin for chapter 6-8 like there is for chapter 9 on wards? 'Cus I'm feeling like dying from waiting for the next released orz. Thank you so much though for the translation and uploading.

Main folder: LINK DELETED BY REQUEST
Roughs: LINK DELETED BY REQUEST
Final English release: http://www.mediafire.com/?juaqwbyq7aqoo

I don't have the link for the past pastebin drafts, but I don't think it's necessary since we have the quick edits for those chapters in the google drive folder.

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

LINK DELETED BY REQUEST - read while it's hot

last edited at Feb 10, 2015 7:40PM

joined Feb 1, 2015

Downloaded the raw chapter. Still waiting for the english translation in pastebin. Waaaah! Tasukete, Halmoni-sama! D:

joined Jan 31, 2015

Downloaded the raw chapter. Still waiting for the english translation in pastebin. Waaaah! Tasukete, Halmoni-sama! D:

Can you share chap 21 for me, I can not access the website to read T T. Thank you so muchhhhh. Sorry for my bad English ...

joined Feb 1, 2015

Can you share chap 21 for me, I can not access the website to read T T. Thank you so muchhhhh. Sorry for my bad English ...

You can download the raw file of chapter 21 here:

LINK DELETED BY REQUEST

last edited at Feb 10, 2015 7:41PM

joined Jan 31, 2015

You can download the raw file of chapter 21 here:

LINK DELETED BY REQUEST

Thank you so much, cant wait for the translation ^^

last edited at Feb 10, 2015 7:36PM

joined Mar 28, 2014

according to the google translated comments on comico, Seol-a is jealous big time of No Rae's friend Hee-jin
would be so nice to get a translation soon.

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

according to the google translated comments on comico, Seol-a is jealous big time of No Rae's friend Hee-jin

here is the rough translation :)
LINK DELETED BY REQUEST

last edited at Feb 10, 2015 7:36PM

Dfgg
joined Jan 21, 2015

LINK DELETED BY REQUEST

I can't understand the last part. I mean, who is the model, who is pretty, is she looking someone else there?

last edited at Feb 10, 2015 7:37PM

Beetle_juice_1988_720p_brrip__a_release-lounge_h264_.mp4_snapshot_00.51.46__2012.09.11_20.09.39_
joined Apr 20, 2014

God bless you, Halmoni-sama. I love my sundays!

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

LINK DELETED BY REQUEST

I can't understand the last part. I mean, who is the model, who is pretty, is she looking someone else there?

They are in a gallery, there are lots of people. Plus the artist is well know in USA so these people are all classy, that's the reasoning x)

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

LINK DELETED BY REQUEST

Yes, she's just saying how the people at the exhibition look nice, and she was pointing out a random girl who looked like a model.

joined Mar 28, 2014

LINK DELETED BY REQUEST

wow, so awesome! ty very much! so Seol-a was jealous of some unknown girl, lol. And No-rae, I bet she merely used that model as an excuse to the uncontrollable compliment she made, hahaha.
What I was left unsure was what did Hee-jin imply when she said she could now die without regrets? It felt like "I see, there's finally someone whose love and care you actually accept, so there's no need for me to worry about you any more". But I don't really understand why I perceive it this way. Any ideas? Or is it wishful thinking of mine?

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

LINK DELETED BY REQUEST

wow, so awesome! ty very much! so Seol-a was jealous of some unknown girl, lol. And No-rae, I bet she merely used that model as an excuse to the uncontrollable compliment she made, hahaha.
What I was left unsure was what did Hee-jin imply when she said she could now die without regrets? It felt like "I see, there's finally someone whose love and care you actually accept, so there's no need for me to worry about you any more". But I don't really understand why I perceive it this way. Any ideas? Or is it wishful thinking of mine?

Oh Lord, I'm fangirling like hell.
Would it be related to the possible after effect of No-rae break up with some dude? She may have refused to befriend, and Seol-a appears to be one of the few she has finally accepted to be close to

last edited at Feb 10, 2015 7:38PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.