Forum › Posts by giftvergiften

giftvergiften
joined Jan 31, 2015

Minor Nez Note

Just asking that people show some respect to halmoni's choices in what is clearly a difficult period for her. How and to whom the translations are distrubuted is their decision, given that it's their work in the first place and their neck on the line if something goes wrong.

Do not make this all about yourself and your needs, and apply pressure to get what you feel halmoni owes you. That shit ain't cool.

Apology. I have not meant to be disrespectful. Like I said I really did understand the situation. My whinning was rather towards the Tumblr system for not sending my message to Halmoni because obviously there were quite a few people experiencing the same problems, only that mine still doesn't work regardless. I'm sorry if that had sounded offensive.

giftvergiften
joined Jan 31, 2015

As of right now, I will not be taking any new requests for translations. An anon on /u/ stated that they may potentially leak my translations after requesting them, and so at the moment I do not feel comfortable sending out translations to newer people (including those who messaged me after Chapter 22 was released). After things settle down, I will reconsider accepting new requests. Sorry for the inconvenience!

I'm extremely sad right now. Totally understand for what reason this happens. But after dollowing all your instructions, legitimately buying a bunch of coins, trying 3 times to contact you on Tumblr and never get a reply, search on this forum to what are exactly the steps to reach you, try following your blog to use fanmail, wait for the system to let me send fanmail, and now this. What have I done wrong T0T. Please quickly reconsider accepting new request.

giftvergiften
joined Jan 31, 2015

Help

Hi there. Is it not possible to read the chapters in English on Lezhin app? Everything works fine for me until the step that I supposed to be redirected to the age verification page, the part where I suppose to choose the third button for international user didn't show up like in the instructions.

giftvergiften
joined Jan 31, 2015

Hi there. Is it not possible to read the chapters in English on Lezhin app? Everything works fine for me until the step that I supposed to be redirected to the age verification page, the part where I suppose to choose the third button for international user didn't show up like in the instructions.

giftvergiften
joined Jan 31, 2015

Gosh, I love this manhwa so much. Is there a translation draft on pastbin for chapter 6-8 like there is for chapter 9 on wards? 'Cus I'm feeling like dying from waiting for the next released orz. Thank you so much though for the translation and uploading.