Forum › Posts by maea17

joined Jan 3, 2015

One thing I like about Korean manwha (manga) is that the authors are quick (very!) in updating their chapters. Mostly once a week. E.g. Girls of the Wild's, Fluttering Feelings, Orange Marmalade, etc, unless they are on a health break. Japanese manga takes forever (e.g. Citrus 2 months, Princess Mirror 1 mth). And what happened to Their Story (Chinese manga)? It hasn't been updated for ages! (x_X) Gosh, I need a life!

Their Story updates frequently. The updates just aren't available on this site at the moment. Go to the translators' tumblr to read them.

you do know that this was a webtoon right?

Yes, I do. Why do you ask?

I think what maea17 is saying is that webtoons give the artists and authors more flexibility and leeway for updates, whereas Japanese manga are serialized into magazines that are usually either monthly or bimonthly (or etc) and have strict release dates.

I get that, but I don't see how that's relevant to my comment. The person I was replying to seemed to be under the impression that Their Story hasn't been updated in a while, and I was merely correcting them.

i'm sorry for the misunderstanding of what my comment had caused.. supposedly, i'm going to reply with the first comment above but then your's got caught and it was late when i realized that i actually replied to you Underachiever007 and not the first commenter.. thanks for explaining on my behalf onyxpanda ^_^

joined Jan 3, 2015

One thing I like about Korean manwha (manga) is that the authors are quick (very!) in updating their chapters. Mostly once a week. E.g. Girls of the Wild's, Fluttering Feelings, Orange Marmalade, etc, unless they are on a health break. Japanese manga takes forever (e.g. Citrus 2 months, Princess Mirror 1 mth). And what happened to Their Story (Chinese manga)? It hasn't been updated for ages! (x_X) Gosh, I need a life!

Their Story updates frequently. The updates just aren't available on this site at the moment. Go to the translators' tumblr to read them.

you do know that this was a webtoon right?