Forum › I'm Not Cut Out to Be a Princess, so I'll Elope with the Villainess. discussion

joined Feb 10, 2022

Well, art is gold as well as the Story. It has an open ending tho we can assume they confessed later I guess. In my opinion if this were to have confession + kiss would have been 20/10 but anyway it is still pretty good

joined Mar 23, 2022

why all good stuff needs to be a oneshot! I'm a sucker for this kind of yuri story.

Puppy
joined Jun 16, 2016

The story and art were both very lovely! Sad to report the artist immediately blocked me when I followed them on twitter. ;-;

Kinda sad, their style is unique and fun!

Honoka-x-maki
joined Aug 23, 2018

I loved it!! is it related in any way to this anthology?

https://dynasty-scans.com/anthologies/im_the_villainess_but_the_heroines_trying_to_capture_me_anthology

The themes are extremely similar, and page 2 especially seems familiar to me.

The title page says that its part of a different villainess anthology

I love that we live in a time where we have multiple villainess anthologies with more coming out every day.

Dynasty%20icon
joined Feb 16, 2021

I honestly think this type of straight forward title is not doing it a favor.

All in all though, 11/10. A delightful and adorable read. I'm glad I ignored my original eyeroll at the title and gave it a read. Wholesome, and the art was beautiful. The entire story exuded softness, and they were so cute. The dude wasn't insufferable either, what a rarity. Thanks team who made it happen (uploader, translator, etc) you guys are the best

Darkmaster006
Maxresdefault2
joined Jan 31, 2018

Where can we read this? :O

Roodypatooti
Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Dunno, it’s been wiped from mangadex too

O0480040113112528096
joined May 23, 2014

lol I want to reread it but seems like it has been deleted

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

oof

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

The artist made note of their displeasure with the release in a now-deleted Tweet, and the scanlation team complied by removing the release from whatever platforms they were able to. My apologies for the inconvenience.

To reply you must either login or sign up.