Forum › What's that manga called?

Victoriaxashley2
joined Nov 20, 2016

Looking for the yuri about insects. Insect-themed yuri. But between people, not insects. People who like insects. Yuri about people who like insects.

Do you mean this one? https://dynasty-scans.com/series/mai_no_mushigurashi

joined Nov 27, 2016

Series that hasn’t been updated in a while only has a couple chapters, started out with a delinquent/Gyaru and class rep relationship. The delinquent is annoyed by the class rep and tries to blackmail her when she finds out she goes to hotels but the class rep didn’t care and it backfires, that’s about all I remember

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This?

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Series that hasn’t been updated in a while only has a couple chapters, started out with a delinquent/Gyaru and class rep relationship. The delinquent is annoyed by the class rep and tries to blackmail her when she finds out she goes to hotels but the class rep didn’t care and it backfires, that’s about all I remember

Chasing Spica

joined Apr 27, 2022

HAS ANYONE READ A YURI MANGA ON WEBTOON CALLED KISS N KARESS, It is a really good yuri, I think more people should read it. could I please post it on here since it is a yuri?

joined Feb 18, 2020

any ideal about 3 teacher live (and do lewd thing) together?

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Hey folks. I'm looking for a short oneshot that I'm sure was posted on Dynasty, but I can't find it. I recall it having been posted "recently" but the way my memory works that could be any time within the last few years.

The plot as I recall it had three girls together in one of their bedrooms. I think they were there to study or something like it. Somehow the topic ended up on masturbation, and the plot quickly progressed to one girl fingering another to show her how to masturbate... or something? The third girl is watching all this and the thing ends with her thinking "wait, isn't this just sex?"

That was it: it was just a few pages. It came to mind recently, and it's just bugging me that I can't remember what it is.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Hey folks. I'm looking for a short oneshot that I'm sure was posted on Dynasty, but I can't find it. I recall it having been posted "recently" but the way my memory works that could be any time within the last few years.

The plot as I recall it had three girls together in one of their bedrooms. I think they were there to study or something like it. Somehow the topic ended up on masturbation, and the plot quickly progressed to one girl fingering another to show her how to masturbate... or something? The third girl is watching all this and the thing ends with her thinking "wait, isn't this just sex?"

That was it: it was just a few pages. It came to mind recently, and it's just bugging me that I can't remember what it is.

I Was Talking About Masturbation With My Friends and Ended Up Actually Crossing the Line

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

I Was Talking About Masturbation With My Friends and Ended Up Actually Crossing the Line

Thank you!

joined May 5, 2022

Hey! There’s this oneshot where it starts with a girl waking up in the bath tub and can’t remember why she’s there and calls for her mom. She begins walking around and slowly remembers what happens like her girlfriend breaking up with her, becoming an insomniac and accidentally falling asleep in the bath killing herself.That’s all I can remember!

Knowing my luck I’ve probably gone past it! Thank you in advance!

Tumblr_pt8ll4hf781saqlhvo1_500
joined Mar 12, 2018

Hey! There’s this oneshot where it starts with a girl waking up in the bath tub and can’t remember why she’s there and calls for her mom. She begins walking around and slowly remembers what happens like her girlfriend breaking up with her, becoming an insomniac and accidentally falling asleep in the bath killing herself.That’s all I can remember!

This !

joined May 5, 2022

This !

THANK YOU THANK YOU! I’ve now bookmarked it!

Spend%20(1)%20(1)
joined May 10, 2021

There were two mangas I remember where one girl bites off a piece of the other's ear... one was historical and about a girl being married off, the other was about a girl wanting to get her girlfriend to pierce her ears? I can't find them :(

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

There were two mangas I remember where one girl bites off a piece of the other's ear... one was historical and about a girl being married off, the other was about a girl wanting to get her girlfriend to pierce her ears? I can't find them :(

The first one:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/on_the_other_side_of_the_two_mountains

And the second one:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/cat_piercing

7af8476d1
joined Mar 19, 2019

Hi there again. I'm looking a something I really don't remember well, I don't even remember if it was a manga, manhua or manhwa, I don't even remember where I read it. All I remember is that the MC is a girl that work in childcare and she always have a bag ready to go on a vacation, she also had a creepy male childhood friend who abused her, that's about all I can remember.

last edited at May 9, 2022 2:13AM

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Hi there again. I'm looking a something I really don't remember well, I don't even remember if it was a manga, manhua or manhwa, I don't even remember where I read it. All I remember is that the MC is a girl that work in childcare and she always have a bag ready to go on a vacation, she also had a creepy male childhood friend who abused her, that's about all I can remember.

It’s a manhwa called A Joyful Life. It’s licensed by Pocket Comics. Link is to the Manga Updates info.

Spend%20(1)%20(1)
joined May 10, 2021

The first one:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/on_the_other_side_of_the_two_mountains

And the second one:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/cat_piercing

Cheery ty!!

7af8476d1
joined Mar 19, 2019

It’s a manhwa called A Joyful Life. It’s licensed by Pocket Comics. Link is to the Manga Updates info.

That's it thx a lot <3

Untitled
joined Feb 12, 2022

I've been desperately looking for a one-shot but I can't remember the title or author of it at all
It's about a "princely" girl of a class who is popular and has a fan club (since she's viewed as cool), and a girl that secretly indulges in Lolita(?) fashion. One day, the Lolita fashion girl comes across the prince girl after purchasing a dress, and the prince turns out to be interested in Lolita fashion- but doesn't really wear it herself because she feels like she has to maintain her cool persona. L.F girl disagrees and thinks that the prince girl is cute, and later on she also becomes apart of the prince girls fan club- to be specific, the "cute faction"

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

I've been desperately looking for a one-shot but I can't remember the title or author of it at all
It's about a "princely" girl of a class who is popular and has a fan club (since she's viewed as cool), and a girl that secretly indulges in Lolita(?) fashion. One day, the Lolita fashion girl comes across the prince girl after purchasing a dress, and the prince turns out to be interested in Lolita fashion- but doesn't really wear it herself because she feels like she has to maintain her cool persona. L.F girl disagrees and thinks that the prince girl is cute, and later on she also becomes apart of the prince girls fan club- to be specific, the "cute faction"

Secret Closet by Usui Shio

Untitled
joined Feb 12, 2022

That's it ! Thank you :)

Newpdf
joined Apr 22, 2022

Hi i've been looking for a short manga about a girl that goes to a magical girl school and lives in an apartment with other 4 older magical girls that dissapoints her but still convince her to stay, it kind of plays with the idea subverting magical girls by them being tired and older than what they look like. Hope somebody can find it ´3´

Titanoktonon
Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Puppy
joined Jun 16, 2016

Hello! I am looking for two manga.
1. This was a one shot with an assassin. The style was really clean and iirc, she has a lover that doesn't know her profession...? It was uploaded late 2019-early 2020.

1. The other manga I am looking for has to do with a student representative who is constantly battling another student for not following the rules. I think it has BDSM undertones and I know it was recently licensed. The student rep has glasses.

To reply you must either login or sign up.