Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Aww that was cute and satisfying

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

LOVE IT.

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Gah. The lying (for X's sake) still bother me, but I'm glad they actually talked. That...should be refreshing, but I'm still a bit miffed.

Thanks for the update!

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

It was good, but not enough drama to be honest...

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I've been seeing too much drama lately, it's not good for my heart ;-;

joined May 23, 2015

I'm usually the jealous friend so I'm surprised to find myself in glasses girls shoes this time. Shes so relatable.

last edited at Jul 6, 2017 2:25AM

joined Jul 6, 2017

Ahh such a twist for the 2nd chapter ... I'm glad it ended this way.

Blackness
joined Jul 7, 2017

Aaaaaangst! My head feels so weird!

Blackness
joined Jul 7, 2017

I've been seeing too much drama lately, it's not good for my heart ;-;

Pffft! If your life hadn't gone through drama, then you are safe.

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

I highly recommend Netzusou Trap and Citrus. Should be right up your alley :p

Nozomi
joined May 11, 2017

I'm so glad there weren't any dumb misunderstandings. Cute story, good angst

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

The art is just so beautiful. I got mesmerized everytime i reread this

Ed452a370d5d73ed7156feba5cbc6a02
joined Aug 9, 2011

I honestly think the best part of this 2-shot (besides happy end) was the dude apologizing for accidentally spreading the rumor..

joined Sep 19, 2019

This was a fun read, I suspected that the relationship was fake from the way the two acted but it was still interesting to see.

What's this? Characters actually talking to each other and clearing up a misunderstanding right after it happens instead of stewing to themselves for days, if not weeks on end? Hooray!!!

Days and weeks? I've read stories on this site where the misunderstandings and drama carried on for YEARS, it was some of the dumbest shit I've ever seen.

last edited at Sep 28, 2019 8:43AM

joined Jan 14, 2020

looks at Nao
suddenly understands what "useless lesbian" means

At least the stupid drama didn't last long. Yay for happy ending.

last edited at May 6, 2020 11:03PM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

There's a lot that could be said about this one, I'm surprised I never read it.

I love Akuta Fumie, her art is amazing. The first part is really really good, and really really believable, which I was pleasantly surprised by. I much appreciated the level of frustration Tsubaki felt and how often it spilled over into her words and actions. Part of having feelings for someone - regardless of their nature - is hurting them, and their interactions felt visceral in a way not a lot of other yuri stories do.
At first I was worried this was going to be another item cut short by Hirari's ill-fated end, because there's a lot of places to go after that and I trust her like few others. Thankfully it is completed, but sadly it's all played very safe, turning out predictably trope-y and only just appropriately satisfying. At least everyone was happy in the end. For a 2-shot, I guess that's about the best scenario possible. All well's that ends well (I guess!).

I honestly think the best part of this 2-shot (besides happy end) was the dude apologizing for accidentally spreading the rumor..

Yeah that was great and quite unusual.

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

If it was really accidental, why is it unusual? Most decent people usually apologize for their mistakes, especially when the mistakes are quite that big.

joined Feb 27, 2018

If it was really accidental, why is it unusual? Most decent people usually apologize for their mistakes, especially when the mistakes are quite that big.

Probably because usually the guys either a jerk or they just gloss over it completely and it never comes up again. So either way no apology.

joined Feb 11, 2022

excellent read

Compressjpg20220512_150101
joined Jan 22, 2022

Yay that was great

To reply you must either login or sign up.