Forum › Wood and Snow discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Oh nice, a separate space for extras and cute illustrations!! But woooaaahhh the Sex sheet was quite the surprise and soooo detailed lo/ why can't we have that for all the ships in existenceeeee WHYYYY

joined May 30, 2020

Ohhhhh so this is the original versions and the other ones were the AU. Fascinating.

Shinta
joined Feb 25, 2014

What is this couple!? So cutee

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

Giant bodies with tiny heads for some of the images. And legs for days.

joined May 29, 2021

Ohhhhh so this is the original versions and the other ones were the AU. Fascinating.

I think that isn't exactly clear cause I recall a "AU where they're monster girls" thing with wood and snow on on thing there in the other series

joined Oct 11, 2019

What is this couple!? So cutee

They're from this series!
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/hide_your_tears_you_crybaby

6dc89f5c-43ac-44ad-a0d6-fe9ddf4f2fb2
joined Sep 2, 2021

I think that isn't exactly clear cause I recall a "AU where they're monster girls" thing with wood and snow on on thing there in the other series

That is true. I believe Minami started out with "Today I'll ( Make You) Confess" as a short concept one-shot series first. But enjoyed the pair so much that Minami planned out a whole story for them in "Hide Your Tears, You Crybaby" leaving, this series "Wood and Snow" the AU as mentioned previously.

Daixue and Su Mu are my dream pair; a passive top and active bottom. I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED BOTTOMS THAT ARE TAKING INITIATIVE, there's something so gap moe about that.

last edited at Jan 4, 2022 5:12PM

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Why does this remind me of Inugami and Nekoyama?

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

Man I love these two so much. I'm glad there's been more content of them. Also I agree I love passive tops and power bottoms they need to be more popular lol

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Why does this remind me of Inugami and Nekoyama?

It's probably the "Cat & Dog" dynamic.

LunaaSnow Uploader
Zephyr Scans
joined Oct 7, 2021

That is true. I believe Minami started out with "Today I'll ( Make You) Confess" as a short concept one-shot series first. But enjoyed the pair so much that Minami planned out a whole story for them in "Hide Your Tears, You Crybaby" leaving, this series "Wood and Snow" the AU as mentioned previously.

Daixue and Su Mu are my dream pair; a passive top and active bottom. I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED BOTTOMS THAT ARE TAKING INITIATIVE, there's something so gap moe about that.

Yess you're absolutely right!! Just that wood and snow isn't an AU, but the /original/ universe. (It's pretty dark) Hide your years/today I'll make u confess is the high school AU instead

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

Is it just me. or are their feet getting bigger with every new series?

LunaaSnow Uploader
Zephyr Scans
joined Oct 7, 2021

Is it just me. or are their feet getting bigger with every new series?

Ch1 and 2 are from really early ago, so it's the other way round! Their feet are actually getting shorter and more proportionate lol

Riinu
joined Jun 10, 2019

Gosh I’ve always loved these two- the dynamic is so holy~!

To reply you must either login or sign up.