Forum › Chouchou Nannan discussion

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

That's just some poor fake logic x)
Shuninta's stories are more about college or adult life usually with some erotic feelings while Jin is more about high school girls and romance. One does more mature and wild things than the other. So if I were to choose I would say Jin bottom and Shuninta's top.
Once again that's just some really poor logic and I'm not saying that Jin only does the stereotipical high school girl romance kind of stories or that Shuninta does erotic manga.

last edited at Jan 2, 2015 10:57AM

joined May 11, 2014

I'm calling it right now, it's obviously going to end with Chiriho(sp?)xAoi.

It's going to bait and tease for JUUUUUST too long and then throw the big 'Fuck You' in the end.

There's too much teasing and "Misunderstood Feelings" going on for it to end how it looks like it could.(at least as far as Ch.4)

Es1-3muwmamw-fl
joined Dec 20, 2014

That frucking credit pic got me xD
It was so stupidly serious at the last page but then that credit came. I dunno why it made me laugh so hard xD

But serious tho, Chihiro is starting to piss me off. Hope she's not pulling any shit anymore in the future

joined Apr 9, 2014

here comes the drama?

joined Jul 26, 2014

On this page http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/chouchou_nannan_ch05#11 I noticed on the right side of it some text, which translates to: "A False Trap ----- 'Give me everything more than you've given to your boyfriend.' A girl NTRing another a girl. This is a tale of love." Potential NTR, looking forward to it!

joined Dec 5, 2014

That credit page xD
Don't like Chihiro, I hope Aoi going with Nao. At the beginning she doesn't seem pay so much attention with Aoi and now she know Nao love her, she acts like that (;¬_¬)

3z8eb8cxabml0ib3limx
Divulge Scans
joined Dec 29, 2010

On this page http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/chouchou_nannan_ch05#11 I noticed on the right side of it some text, which translates to: "A False Trap ----- 'Give me everything more than you've given to your boyfriend.' A girl NTRing another a girl. This is a tale of love." Potential NTR, looking forward to it!

Sorry to disappoint, but that's just an ad for another manga running in Yuri-Hime (by Kodama Naoko). (It's there because I'm lazy/our raw source is Yuri-Hime and not a tank).

last edited at Jan 8, 2015 8:55AM

joined Jul 26, 2014

Sorry to disappoint, but that's just an ad for another manga running in Yuri-Hime. (It's there because I'm lazy/our raw source is Yuri-Hime and not a tank).

Fuck! And here I was, thinking there'd be some nice NTR... in that case, do you have any other information on that other manga?

3z8eb8cxabml0ib3limx
Divulge Scans
joined Dec 29, 2010

Sorry to disappoint, but that's just an ad for another manga running in Yuri-Hime. (It's there because I'm lazy/our raw source is Yuri-Hime and not a tank).

Fuck! And here I was, thinking there'd be some nice NTR... in that case, do you have any other information on that other manga?

It's a new series by Kodama Naoko that started in January's issue. I don't know any more about it, sorry.

joined Dec 5, 2014

It's a new series by Kodama Naoko that started in January's issue. I don't know any more about it, sorry.

This one I think : https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=117183
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/netsuzou-trap-r14313

Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

Looks like Chihiro is gonna pretend to be super hurt to try and lure Aoi back.

Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

Looks like Chihiro is gonna pretend to be super hurt to try and lure Aoi back.

I was thinking the same thing.

Ress_artist_ava
joined Mar 16, 2013

Yup, looks like Chihiro is changing her tactic.
But Nao is taking it pretty far as well. She makes Aoi learn all the lines and then the original princess has an "accident"? just kidding ;)

E1f7694b-042f-443d-a5cb-df7de61c8a40
joined Dec 29, 2013

I fucking hate Chihiro... she reminds me of someone I used to know.

Fairy_tail_zero_ch03_12%20-%20c%c3%b3pia
joined Dec 7, 2014

Chihiro is such a bitch, i really don't like her, this seems that will be full of drama now with Aoi confused on which one she wants ¬¬ i hope i am wrong

Love.live!.600.1492198
joined Sep 4, 2014

Great as always, sasuga Jin. Btw. i totally like these credits. :v

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Am I the only one slightly bothered by the developments?

Is great that Aoi is starting to fall for Nao but Nao's tactics seem to me equally backhandaded and manipulative as Chiihiro's. At some point it even seems that Nao is acting like this not out of affection for Aoi but just to stick it to Chihiro.

TL;DR is starting to feel like Chihiro and Nao are equally manipulative and two faced.

KittyCatOmaniac
E19418efd5cf90129f366e240e5156b3
joined Sep 12, 2014

Is great that Aoi is starting to fall for Nao but Nao's tactics seem to me equally backhandaded and manipulative as Chiihiro's. At some point it even seems that Nao is acting like this not out of affection for Aoi but just to stick it to Chihiro.

TL;DR is starting to feel like Chihiro and Nao are equally manipulative and two faced.

Gotta agree with you there. Seeing how this is a Takemiya Jin manga though, I feel like we'll end up with a bittersweet ending where neither Nao or Chihiro 'wins'.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Gotta agree with you there. Seeing how this is a Takemiya Jin manga though, I feel like we'll end up with a bittersweet ending where neither Nao or Chihiro 'wins'.

Booooooo. I want Nao to win!
I kinda feel bad for Chihiro, but it's kinda her fault in a way for not making it clear to Aoi about... stuff....

joined Nov 11, 2010

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/chouchou_nannan_ch05#13

Fuckin' lol. Snow White's plot really seems pretty dumb laid out like that. Then again, fairy tale themes are practically sickeningly primitive by definition.

As for the story itself, I'm with everyone else who is slightly hesitant about fully getting behind Nao. The story's title is 'Call and Response' -- since Aoi's oblivious, maybe it's Chihiro doing the calling and Nao doing the responding? Each step pulling their underhanded natures more to the surface. Don't take this srs.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

I can see why you feel that way, but the difference is that Chihiro is being slightly manipulative and Nao is just being the aggressor. She hasn't lied and hasn't hurt any one (intentionally). She has legitimate feelings for Aoi; she probably knew the development at home would happen, but she didn't know Aoi would chase her down when she left, and she gave Aoi the option of coming. The kiss is a part of the play, and unless Aoi has the capability to take Nao seriously in a romantic sense, she wouldn't think much more of it.

I will disagree completely with the statement that she is just trying to 'stick it to Chihiro'. Everything she has done has been completely out of care and love for Aoi.

It is a completely Jin thing to do to throw that kind of plot twist at us, but you gotta remember that Jin isn't Yui7. Jin does go for happy ends at the end of the angst if it feels appropriate, and we've had first person perspectives from Nao so we do have more insight to her character than to suggest her being manipulative.

Also I'd probably avoid reading too much into the title. Titles can usually be just a point of reference for the chapter and not actually carry much more weight than just that.

last edited at Jan 8, 2015 1:39PM

1111111111111111111111aaaaaaaaaaa
joined Apr 4, 2014

I feel like Chihiro is worse in that she's just trying to force Nao to do as she says and when that doesn't work she stuff like in this chapter. Nao already likes Aoi and is just trying to get her to have the same feelings and maybe tease her a little (LOL).

last edited at Jan 8, 2015 1:50PM

joined Jul 8, 2013

What are you guys talking about? Nao has gone OUT OF HER WAY to make sure Chihiro witnesses nothing. I feel like, for some reason, she's actually taking Chihiro's feelings into consideration with everything she does. Just think about it. She only just found out about Chihiro's feelings. And what has Nao done since then? Invite Aoi to help her with the play when nobody was around. And comfort Aoi when she was scared BUT ONLY AFTER purposely taking her to a secluded place so nobody saw. I don't see how any of that is "sticking it to Chihiro."
Also, what the hell has she even done that was so manipulative? Yeah, she asked Aoi to help her with the play, for no reason other than to be with her but guess what? SHE LIKES HER. Typically when you like somebody YOU WANT TO SPEND TIME WITH THEM. And when she kissed the Aoi "corpse" I feel like that was more impulse and while I usually hate it when a character does something like that I'll let it slide since I feel like Nao was just as surprised she did it herself. And the scene that Chihiro saw, what exactly was wrong with that? All she did was try to comfort Aoi when she was scared. Again, that's a thing you do when you like somebody. There were pretty clearly no ulterior motives there. Everything else has just been Nao being aggressive and (while I wish she wouldn't be SO aggressive) almost everytime she's done so it was her trying to comfort Aoi. The first two or three kisses were Nao trying to get Aoi to stop crying, remember?
Not to mention, Chihiro totally deserves to be miserable. She was purposely using Aoi's feelings for the ONLY REASON of tormenting her so she could see her miserable face. Really? You're honestly putting Nao and Chihiro on the same level? I don't see how you possibly could.
The biggest different between Nao and Chihiro is that, while they both love Aoi, Nao feels this love and wants Aoi to be happy and feel good meanwhile Chihiro feels the love and thinks Aoi is cuter when she's miserable so she psychologically torments her...No, yeah, you guys are right these two people are equally scummy [END SARCASM].

last edited at Jan 8, 2015 2:27PM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Simple, the sudden shift of Nao from passive to aggresive after the talk with Chihiro.

And well, you're understimating how petty people can be.

Or more easy, picture two boys acting like Nao and Chihiro while competing for a girl and tell me their actions doesn't feel scummy.

last edited at Jan 8, 2015 2:30PM

C0142_9_0
joined Apr 21, 2013

the 4th short blonde is gonna be so sad :( why chihiro no love her :(

last edited at Jan 8, 2015 3:09PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.