Forum › FAQ, Help, & Suggestions

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Okay well now I'm dying with curiosity???

Something happened in there that was so bad that it had to be sealed like a cursed tomb???

(ty for the followup pekoe! <3)

This has roused my interest as well. Normally, even if theres the tag that must not be mentioned here (het) people tend to just get banned. But what could possibly cause such kind of fall out, that the whole area must be isolated?

As far as i know, there was not a lot of comments of a while in the thread, since there was not a lot of update and the story is kinda silly/wholesome so there is not room for drama honestly.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Lilliwyt posted:

Something happened in there that was so bad that it had to be sealed like a cursed tomb???

This has roused my interest as well. Normally, even if theres the tag that must not be mentioned here (het) people tend to just get banned. But what could possibly cause such kind of fall out, that the whole area must be isolated?

As far as i know, there was not a lot of comments of a while in the thread, since there was not a lot of update and the story is kinda silly/wholesome so there is not room for drama honestly.

Just makes what did happen all the more harrowing to consider......

Glsp3y3v_400x400
joined Nov 19, 2020

Lilliwyt posted:

Just makes what did happen all the more harrowing to consider......

@o@

(...crab monsters...???)

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Error in the "Also known as" for Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru: "A Tropical Fish Yearns For Sea" should be "...Yearns for Snow"
(Thanks to BeanBeanKingdom for pointing this out.)

last edited at Dec 28, 2021 11:40AM

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Yuki Kitsune posted:

Error in the "Also known as" for Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru: "A Tropical Fish Yearns For Sea" should be "...Yearns for Snow"
(Thanks to BeanBeanKingdom for pointing this out.)

Thanks, fixed!

A8579f88-3796-4c80-9233-af508afff917
joined Jul 27, 2019

In the Series directory, Making Progress on Yuri Before the Deadline is listed under # (it should be under M, shouldn't it?) This has since been fixed.

(And also Author icekatze in the Authors directory.) This has also been fixed.

((And also the first four items in the Issues directory aren't under any group, but that feels a bit too nitpicky))

last edited at Jan 29, 2022 12:09AM

D5164b27-cfaa-445d-9e4d-39ed256e1b0a
joined Mar 4, 2021

I want to suggest tag Otaku, as it seems quite prevalent in GL manga, and warning tag like dubious consent, because current tags may not be enough cmiiw.

Img_20210826_205427
joined Jan 24, 2021

How does one upload images ??

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

How does one upload images ??

One does not. But you can suggest one through the upload request link in your username menu.

last edited at Jan 2, 2022 11:16AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

As commented also on the relevant image, the Pairing: Lord of the Rings tag should obviously actually be Doujin: Lord of the Rings. And it's fixed.

But looks like there's also a new spambot to keep this post still relevant.

last edited at Jan 4, 2022 5:13AM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

luinthoron posted:

But looks like there's also a new spambot to keep this post still relevant.

Taken care of.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

The official name of the Pokemon character known here as "Moon" is actually "Selene".

By the way, the player characters in Sun & Moon and Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon are the same characters but some fans consider them to be separate (calling the female USM protagonist Ailey for example, or Koumi in Japanese).

last edited at Jan 5, 2022 1:59PM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Shouldn't these be listed as cancelled, instead of ongoing (or completed in sexy in pink's case)?
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/less_than_friends
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/honto_no_kokoro
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/sexy_in_pink

Glsp3y3v_400x400
joined Nov 19, 2020

did honto no kokoro rly get cancelled? :<

i mean its been ages so i wouldn't be surprised i guess, i was just holding out hope TT_TT

joined Jan 31, 2021

I read Touhou Doujin and I have heard about a Touhou project expeculation about Sakuya Izayoi and her connection with KonoSakuyaHime.
Why haven't a doujin exploring this matter appeared yet? When I heard that I thought "What amazing idea, Sakuya is a Goddes in human form. It makes sense Sakuya and KonoSakuya both have the same powers (time manipulation)".
It was supposed to be in Imperishable Night, but was taken out from game.
This would be awesome to have Sakuya and Remilia talking about how Sakuya ran from the moon and was adopted by a vampire as a maid.

Another character that shoud have been in the series is Rin Satsuki (The Kirin Shrine Maiden). I find it awesome how she could be a third main character. She could have been Reimu's best friend and Marisa's rival. It could be a story "Rin Satsuki forbidden Marisa from being a shrine maiden. Marisa angry and revolted becomes a witch to rival Rin because they now have opposite powers. As Rin and Marisa began to fight each other Reimu appears as a mediator on their fights." This would be a awesome and deepen character development

last edited at Jan 16, 2022 11:49AM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

You seem to have gotten the wrong thread. This thread is in regards to the site itself.

S
joined Jan 12, 2021

Could we get a text box in the page where one makes a tag suggestion? This would allow the user to type in the exact pages where the tag happens or give a brief explanation as to why they think the tag should be added.

It would help a lot on chapters with a lot of pages. I apologize if this has been requested before.

Slime
joined Aug 19, 2013

Hey question... I sometimes like to view the covers of series. At least, I used to. But now it appears they're grouped by two letters per page. If I try to go to the second page or beyond and switch to covers view, I get sent back to the first page no matter what. Which means I can't see the covers of anything past the first page (# and A).

I'm cool with limiting views to 2 letters per page so as not to load everything at once. But it'd be nice if the covers view mode worked with it. ;)

joined Feb 1, 2021

The pagination on the authors list effectively makes it unusable. There is no good reason for there to be 85 pages of authors

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

juanelric posted:

Shouldn't these be listed as cancelled, instead of ongoing (or completed in sexy in pink's case)?
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/less_than_friends
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/honto_no_kokoro
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/sexy_in_pink

Looking into it, thanks.

eyeshield24 posted:

I want to suggest tag Otaku, as it seems quite prevalent in GL manga, and warning tag like dubious consent, because current tags may not be enough cmiiw.

Thanks for the suggestions! Next tag adds should be in right near the beginning of next month.

NV posted:

Could we get a text box in the page where one makes a tag suggestion? This would allow the user to type in the exact pages where the tag happens or give a brief explanation as to why they think the tag should be added.

It would help a lot on chapters with a lot of pages. I apologize if this has been requested before.

Done! Thank you for the suggestion.

Hoky posted:

Hey question... I sometimes like to view the covers of series. At least, I used to. But now it appears they're grouped by two letters per page. If I try to go to the second page or beyond and switch to covers view, I get sent back to the first page no matter what. Which means I can't see the covers of anything past the first page (# and A).

I'm cool with limiting views to 2 letters per page so as not to load everything at once. But it'd be nice if the covers view mode worked with it. ;)

This has been fixed (somewhat). The cover view button will stick across all pages now. However, clicking it past page 1 will return the user to page 1. I believe in the very near future this behaviour will be corrected to allow users to toggle freely without changing their current page. Thanks for the report!

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Site Update

You may have noticed a wide variety of changes to the site's layout, including but not limited to: the removal of the random chapter section on the front page, the addition of a Pairings tab to doujinshi pages, a complete reformatting of directory pages at large, and probably a lot more.

While I understand that not all changes are positive for browsing, these are a cumulative beginning effort to improve site performance. Any and all feedback on the changes is welcome! Thanks.

Important Edit!

The tag suggestions feature has had a slight adjustment. Users may now insert notesregarding their suggestion for us to see. Any possibly helpful notes are welcome. The rarely used Series Description and Author Description tabs have been deprecated in favour of this - you may still use this section for any pertinent series or author notes! We'll implement and/or respond to them just the same as always.

last edited at Jan 23, 2022 10:29PM

joined Jun 5, 2018

Not sure if site performance is being negatively affected by random chaoter section, but if not, Id like the site to keep it. I did stumble upon some good stuff through this feature, and Im sure this is the only way some unknown stuff gets the spotlight at all.

To reply you must either login or sign up.