Forum › A Mistress Who Tempts Her Maid discussion

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Wait. She's been happily plumbing her mistress's depths, but she worries that Maid-play is "improper?"

Gotta have your priorities straight as a proper maid

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

have i died and gone to heaven????
the hickeys ^p^

G
joined Jan 12, 2021
joined Aug 29, 2019

I guess the hands are tied up? https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_mistress_who_tempts_her_maid_ch07#5

Oooh, soft bondage, lovely...
Now if only the hand was drawn correctly... (since it seems that that is her right hand laid across her back, palm forward, her thumb would have to be sticking up, not down)

Also I absolutely love it when soft flesh gets compressed by underwear (moreso with lingerie), as is the case with the panties being slowly pulled down off her butt.

last edited at Dec 7, 2021 7:33PM

Finally a twist, double maid.

Yo dawg, we heard you like maids, so we maid the mistress a maid so we could have a maid do the maid.

Lmaooo this made me laugh out loud.

F7e7c9f162ec42798aef981ac8f87a64
joined Sep 23, 2017

That chapter need a bdsm tag

joined Aug 29, 2019

If this is an order from Mistress, I simply have to do it.
Yeah, it can't be helped, as much as you really really don't want to.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I've gotta ask this--is it really possible to get that much separation between your little toe and the others while keeping the rest of them together, or have NSFW manga been lying to me all these years?

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_mistress_who_tempts_her_maid_ch08#5

200069l%20(1)%20(1)
joined Dec 25, 2015

drinks tea Ah, what a lovely morning we're having!

joined Nov 22, 2019

I've gotta ask this--is it really possible to get that much separation between your little toe and the others while keeping the rest of them together, or have NSFW manga been lying to me all these years?

Some people can move their little toe independently from the other toes, other people can't. It has to do with the formation of your tendons. However I do not think it is possible to move the three middle toes individually like you would your fingers.

joined Nov 22, 2019

Some people can move their little toe independently from the other toes, other people can't. It has to do with the formation of your tendons. However I do not think it is possible to move the three middle toes individually like you would your fingers.

last edited at Dec 19, 2021 12:35PM

G
joined Jan 12, 2021

This chapter was so cute, I love their embrace. Sure it gets NFSW, but it still feels pure. It's the power of yuri.

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

^p^

joined Jul 8, 2019

chapter 9: If you ever wanted an ilustrated example to go with the definition of "toping from the bottom", here you have. You know. For the wikipedia article / for science / asking for a friend / whatever.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Wholesome bondage is best bondage.

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

HNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGOOOOLLLLYYYY SHIT

joined Oct 3, 2016

Ah yes Service top taking son a different yet similar meaning

joined Jul 26, 2016

I could really get addicted to this

...hate to tell you this, Miss, but you passed THAT mark a long time ago.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Ah yes Service top taking son a different yet similar meaning

looks up "Service Top"
Pun aside, how is that different from "top"?

joined May 26, 2017

Found a typo on c09p03 "I won't be able to hide how aroused on I am" where the word "on" is a word too much. Otherwise thanks for another amazing chapter!

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Some people can do it... it's called "anatomical deviation", I can do some things with my fingers that most of the population can't...

Nohomousagi
joined Oct 7, 2019

looks up "Service Top"
Pun aside, how is that different from "top"?

Service top in my experience has a focus on care and the other person's needs/feelings moreso than their own. Like for instance, your main interest in being a non-service top is getting pleasure from seeing the other person in whatever state of sexual mess you like putting them in, whereas a service top might be more interested in the other persons' arousal more than their own. The nuance is kinda subtle, so I'm sure the distinction can get a bit hazy sometimes.

Found a typo on c09p03 "I won't be able to hide how aroused on I am" where the word "on" is a word too much. Otherwise thanks for another amazing chapter!

Missed that - I'll have that updated ASAP!

joined Aug 29, 2019

The nuance is kinda subtle, so I'm sure the distinction can get a bit hazy sometimes.

Yeah, maybe it's too subtle for me, or maybe I just find it to be an oxymoron (or would it be paradox?) like "altruism".

I think I can conceptualize the difference if I emphasize the following bits:

...getting pleasure from seeing the other person in whatever state of sexual mess you like putting them in
as opposed to
getting pleasure from seeing the other person in whatever state of sexual mess they wanted to be put in

Really subtle, especially since ideally the two bold parts overlap.

last edited at Dec 20, 2021 1:17PM

Nohomousagi
joined Oct 7, 2019

The nuance is kinda subtle, so I'm sure the distinction can get a bit hazy sometimes.

Yeah, maybe it's too subtle for me, or maybe I just find it to be an oxymoron (or would it be paradox?) like "altruism".

I think I can conceptualize the difference if I emphasize the following bits:

...getting pleasure from seeing the other person in whatever state of sexual mess you like putting them in
as opposed to
getting pleasure from seeing the other person in whatever state of sexual mess they wanted to be put in

Really subtle, especially since ideally the two bold parts overlap.

Right, yeah, ideally you do totally want them to overlap since they do, but I think it's kinda like... the difference between being a sadist to someone's masochist compared to just standard top/bottom dynamic. like you are both invested in the other's enjoyment of whatever you're doing, just your angles of how you enjoy that are slightly different. Sex is weird and wild, haha.

Luna.
joined Jun 14, 2021

How did she get undressed while tied up?

To reply you must either login or sign up.