joined May 7, 2014

ヽ(゚∀゚)ノ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvvZ1TEQRB8

ヽ(゚∀゚)ノ

last edited at Jan 7, 2015 4:53AM

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

I just wanna say in advance to people because I feel like some might have the wrong impression from a NSFW doujin... If you go into this expecting hot sex you will be sorely disappointed!

There is a sex scene. But it's not about the sex. It's about their love. This doujin isn't really about titillation, it's about the intimacy that they share (and that happens to involve sex). And it's fucking amazing in that regard.

Sleeping%20yukari
joined Nov 15, 2011

So sweet i could melt. We definitely need more romantic cute works like this :)

10277077_10205598899036451_7259362253469039639_n
joined Jul 23, 2014

This type of story is what i have been longing for. Romance is the best after all.~ i don't really enjoy the story where they just jump to sex out of nowhere

So sweet~ Also, Shimazoo detected on the credit page as usual. Now we seriously need Shima x Raizoo tag!

last edited at Jan 7, 2015 5:16AM

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Great art and the cutest story. Plus ErixNozo?!!! Okay my day is made.

Really loves the expressions in this one.

Download
joined Aug 8, 2013

An ErixNozo love story with some sex scenes sprinkled on top? What else do we need in life when we have that?

joined Jun 27, 2013

I just wanna say in advance to people because I feel like some might have the wrong impression from a NSFW doujin... If you go into this expecting hot sex you will be sorely disappointed!

There is a sex scene. But it's not about the sex. It's about their love. This doujin isn't really about titillation, it's about the intimacy that they share (and that happens to involve sex). And it's fucking amazing in that regard.

Totally agree.
It's been a while since I read an (adult) doujin that managed to get the characters' feelings through to me in such a nice way.
This is not an erotic work, though it's sexy in it's own ways.
I loved it and I want more!

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Soo fluffy~

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Sometimes it has all that + hot sex... Those are quite rare, but oh-so-good.

Why is this Anime tagged? Other doujins don't have those.

last edited at Jan 7, 2015 8:15AM

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

I am guessing , but it sounds like you have seen many horny idiots and their comments huh?

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

My eyes are now wide open :D and stimulated for a beautiful day hehe , I am going to wait to have coffee and go attack my girlfriend instead <3 have a great day everyone !

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

This is great!! Very cute and fluffly!!
The art style is very fitting, ultra cute!

And of course, being EliNozo is a big plus!! EliNozo forever!!

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

For me the hottest sex scenes are the ones that have a ton of love in them, personally i don't find sex (as) attractive unless it has genuine feelings put in there as well so this was awesome, if short.

Dd
joined Sep 22, 2013

Too sweet... This story suits them very well ^O^

OH, Nozomi .

joined Dec 12, 2014

So fluffy.. Sex with actual feelings is the best type. I want to lay my head in Nozomi's sparkly boobs,Eli's so lucky..

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Sometimes it has all that + hot sex... Those are quite rare, but oh-so-good.

Why is this Anime tagged? Other doujins don't have those.

Probably because it is drawn and written by Sakurako and Arumi, who work on the official Love Live manga. It's also included in the Love Live grouping, so it takes over the tags.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

This was so great. Really liked the art too.

Probably because it is drawn and written by Sakurako and Arumi, who work on the official Love Live manga. It's also included in the Love Live grouping, so it takes over the tags.

It was accidentally placed in the Love Live grouping, so it inherited all those tags (including artists). The doujin is actually by Yuika. Fixed now.

last edited at Jan 7, 2015 11:17AM

joined Jul 22, 2014

I think it was a long since I last read something where the person is like " hurry up and touch me already" and I love it hahah

1-1%20-%20copy
joined Feb 3, 2013

woah i can totally see the nanofate feel. perhaps because of previous works of yuika whom i like very much

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

This feels nice. :3
Seeing a love-filled sex is more satisfying than those that are suddenly into a wild-kind-of-way-sex-coming-from-nowhere. ( ̄▽ ̄)

So sweet~ Also, Shimazoo detected on the credit page as usual. Now we seriously need Shima x Raizoo tag!

This is actually what I've been looking forward to in the credit page. XD

joined Jan 8, 2014

Perfect for flu season...lol ;p

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

This was so great. Really liked the art too.

It was accidentally placed in the Love Live grouping, so it inherited all those tags (including artists). The doujin is actually by Yuika. Fixed now.

This is probably a result of giving a rather sick panda the ability to upload things. One day I'll get it right, I swear...

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

This reminds me of the OVA involving Reo and Mai from the Sono Hanabira series. Throwback time, lol.

I like the NSFW works in which I can actually tell what's going on in the panel. You mean it actually has some sort of feeling to it other than what most people tend to feel reading NSFW works!? lol

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

Very little NSFW stuff have fluff, so this is refreshing. And the AH AH HA HA HN HAAAAAAA sfx get tiring after a while.

Cat10
joined Dec 30, 2014

"There is a sex scene". The Wind is Coloured with You.

To reply you must either login or sign up.