Forum › Posts by Hazuki

joined Dec 12, 2014

....didn't the mods ban any ship wars bs commenting on doujins or is that no longer in effect?

joined Dec 12, 2014

I just love how stupidly affectionate Yuika's Eli is! And Sawatari's NozoEli sddggxc don't look Maki!

Hazuki
joined Dec 12, 2014

^ There's a LL movie!? hasn't it been subbed yet? I've heard nothing about it?

Yeah it's been out since June in Japan,if you live in the US it's out on Sept 12 & 14.

last edited at Aug 4, 2015 10:29PM

Hazuki
joined Dec 12, 2014

What is aa live referring to?

It's the movie song Angelic Angel.
This was so sweet and love how this artist draws them more maturely.

Hazuki
Image Comments 04 Aug 14:03
joined Dec 12, 2014
47727142_p0

I was wondering why this looked so familiar,it's from the NozoEli School Idol Diary. Just kiss already you two!

joined Dec 12, 2014

Happy birthday my bread loving idiot.
I still have no idea what went on or what I just read but it was a fun read. Dense Honk is best Honk

joined Dec 12, 2014

My precious third years..
Eli you're a bigger dork than I give you credit for.
Nico & Nozomi can fit in the first years so easily wow..

Hazuki
Image Comments 29 Jul 21:38
joined Dec 12, 2014
Tumblr_nr8fce7f6c1uq1ik1o2_r1_1280

Please have mercy on poor Nico you three. Idiot third year patents with grumpy daughter and daughter's girlfriend is best

Hazuki
Image Comments 29 Jul 21:32
joined Dec 12, 2014
Tumblr_np4r6ts8oz1uq1ik1o1_1280

I suppose she's being an oblivious tease. Nice to see the tables turned poor you Nozomi.

Hazuki
Image Comments 29 Jul 21:30
joined Dec 12, 2014
35747977_big_p51

Loser spazzy Eli is best Eli.
Tmfly draws everyone so adorably.

joined Dec 12, 2014

Guys for the love of god if you don't like the pairing please don't comment. I hate EliUmi too but I ignore it probably sounding like a total hypocrite but shit I'm so tired of this. When did this fandom turn into the shitty one it is today?

Probably it's always been like this and I've been viewing them through rose colored glasses. It'd be nice if the commenting option was off for ll items but that's impossible. Fuck I hate this fandom

Hazuki
Image Comments 29 Jul 15:31
joined Dec 12, 2014
50262607_p22

Really would like to see rare ship art/doujins without a certain someone commenting on them. Seriously every time a doujin or fan art comes out with the most minor pairing that person just has to say something bad about it

Why is this concept so difficult to understand don't like it don't say anything. And don't question what the artist is doing they can draw whatever they feel like.

Hazuki
joined Dec 12, 2014

It's every day. I'd like to push forward a no-tolerance policy from here on.

That'd be great.usually it starts with one person going on stating "why is X drawing X pairing when they normally do Y ship" it's like artist can't experiment with other ships even if for just a little while.

Went to see if there was any NozoUmi art just to see and what do you know someone did complain what is the artist doing? I know I shouldn't let read those comments but I can't help myself. Its disrespectful to the artist questioning what they choose to draw. This is possibly the only fandom that drives me up the wall and it's such a shame really.

Hazuki
joined Dec 12, 2014

You can still have an equal relationship even if they have preferred roles in sexual situations. I like that at least this is a story where they clearly respect each other and care about each others' needs and preferences.

I'm glad they do have respect & care for each other it just that the need to have a power balance just makes me uncomfortable if I'm making any sense. It reminds me all the yaoi manga I've read that have the obligatory seme/uke dynamic going on.

Been meaning to ask how do the moderators deal with all the stupidity the ll fandom has being on today or rather everyday it seems

last edited at Jul 29, 2015 3:07PM

Hazuki
joined Dec 12, 2014

Good Lord the love live fandom is such a train wreck.

Onto the story really don't like how the author has to have a top/bottom dynamic with these two. What happened to equal footing?

joined Dec 12, 2014

I laughed way too hard at the Mimo censors that i couldn't read this seriously. Well im happy a Tima RinMaki doujin got translated!

Happy birthday Mimorin!

Hazuki
Image Comments 16 Mar 16:35
joined Dec 12, 2014
44195917_big_p3

@Shizuku-chan just like it's your opinion that Umi is the best it's mine that she's completely boring. Did you get that offended that someone doesn't like your favorite character? Grow up

joined Dec 12, 2014

I love how freaking pleased with herself Kitsunechika looks on page 27. Loool how adorable. Need more of this artist's work they're so adorable!!

Hazuki
Image Comments 14 Mar 10:29
joined Dec 12, 2014
Byzgakxciaan0k5.jpg%20large

What I wouldn't give for plushies of these two. Thank based Neko for drawing so much adorable NozoEli

Hazuki
Image Comments 14 Mar 10:21
joined Dec 12, 2014
Bytv9dgiiaa4sug.png%20large

@YuriSenpai the origin of Nontanu and Kitsunechika is from School Idol Festival if I'm not mistaken. They get animal costumes and as you can see Eli is a fox and Nozomi is a tanuki.

joined Dec 12, 2014

So fluffy.. Sex with actual feelings is the best type. I want to lay my head in Nozomi's sparkly boobs,Eli's so lucky..

Hazuki
Hapide discussion 04 Jan 19:40
joined Dec 12, 2014

How did I miss this?? Bocha's art is always so adorable specially the chibis. Oh the things Maki puts up with.

joined Dec 12, 2014

Hnnnng!! Finally a RinMaki doujin!! The art is so nice and just everything was so cute!! Too bad it seemed one sided.. I hope we get more RinMaki doujins.

Hazuki
Image Comments 14 Dec 05:16
joined Dec 12, 2014
44195917_big_p3

^ even with her other sides she's still completely boring to me. I find Hanayo at least more relatable than Umi. Like I said before if it wasn't for her voice I would've just forgotten about her.

Hazuki
Image Comments 13 Dec 18:01
joined Dec 12, 2014
Tumblr_nfvpeyq5io1s4dpgxo1_r2_1280

The OT3. Nico definitely wants to get the hell outta there.