Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

"Wearing your crush's clothes" incoming.

Perhaps a bit much to hope for the classic "I'm wearing your oversized shirt as a mini-dress so now you have to come fuck me" trope. At least at this point.

Yeah, umm, that second part of the sentence would be stretching it a little. For now.
Does this count as innuendo?

Again, a full reread of this series reminds us that the thirstiness of Little Bear cannot, must not, be underestimated.

I think this series is exceptional for several reasons:

• The gags are often very, very funny—along with Cheerful Amnesia, it’s one of the few series that literally makes me laugh out loud almost every time.

• The high degree of implicit lewdness with almost no visual ecchi at all is quite extraordinary.

• The complexity of the emotional dynamic (for a high-concept idiot-couple gag series) is likewise quite remarkable. If these two ever do get on the same page in regard to knowing how the other feels and actually believing it, bystanders better clear the impact zone.

last edited at Nov 25, 2021 11:20AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

"Wearing your crush's clothes" incoming.

Of course, this being Hino, she could simply have a few more handmade outfits ready for Koguma.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Again, a full reread of this series reminds us that the thirstiness of Little Bear cannot, must not, be underestimated.

Absolutely. This chapter also illustrates that quite nicely, since Koguma's mind jumps to lewd scenarios not once, not twice (some time passes between the two pages, presumably), but three times in a row. She doesn't know it, but she really wants it.

Also I must give massive props to Stan and Runrin for the translation. It's super fun ("Hohoho! Strip!" and "Yoink" got me).

last edited at Nov 25, 2021 1:45PM

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

Yes Little Bear, Hino has your best interest and your best interest alone in mind always
Any and all related consequences are bonus rewards for her anyways

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Also I must give massive props to Stan and Runrin for the translation. It's super fun ("Hohoho! Strip!" and "Yoink" got me).

I'll take 100% of the credit for that "Yoink," thank you very much (Stan always skips all sfx).

Stan gets credit for every "hohoho" in any chapter I've ever worked on tho.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I'll take 100% of the credit for that "Yoink," thank you very much (Stan always skips all sfx).

Stan gets credit for every "hohoho" in any chapter I've ever worked on tho.

Seriously, thanks so much for all your work. Very few series enrich my life as much as this one does.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I'm guessing Hino was actually shielding Koguma's back from anyone else's view rather than just oggling :)

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

I'm guessing Hino was actually shielding Koguma's back from anyone else's view rather than just oggling :)

Pretty sure it was both lol.

Even if she went back there to be nice at first, I don't think it's possible for her not to stare at this point.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Koguma's back is just for Hino to stare at – and no one else.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I'm all about Koguma's recent 'angy face' upgrade

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Yup i love it :) half angry half pout.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

I mean, she's not WRONG, you have to be careful with the fabric and all. Hino was totally just being considerate , no worries Koguma ;-)

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

[91] sorry for the delay on this one. i have been busy lately.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

No apologies--we're just grateful.

But there's really no punchline here-- of course you have to wash delicates by hand. Carefully, because they're very delicate--dainty even. Very carefully. Meticulously.

With the utmost care and attention to detail.

Istockphoto-615619820-170667a%20-%20copy
joined Nov 1, 2021

Dont apologize, we are all grateful to have someone translating this!

6631e8220bec2737023f64d8a2b36b99
joined Jul 20, 2020

I hope it doesn't end when they confess (whenever that may be)

last edited at Dec 9, 2021 11:54PM

joined Dec 13, 2018

Koguma should definitely not believe in Hino. Hino is a pervert. She pervs, but she cares, is the important part.

last edited at Dec 10, 2021 12:00AM

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

So close yet so far

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

I hope it doesn't end when they confess (whenever that may be)

my biggest fear.

i need like 200 chapters of them being lovey dovey and hino teasing koguma until she explodes.

joined Sep 11, 2019

Koguma are you expecting something?

joined Oct 2, 2021

She wore an itsy bitsy teeny weeny

joined May 24, 2014

Ah, yes so delicate~

joined Aug 29, 2019

Look at widdle Koguma being so dissappointed!
She's so precious. Her naughty subconscious was hoping so much that Hino would finally take that bath with her, only to be let down by how considerate Hino was once again.

Thanks for the translation, I've been looking forward to this all week.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I mean, Hino really didn't do anything wrong, technically. As far as we saw. Knowing her, she may not have been smelling just the softener...

joined Aug 29, 2019

I mean, Hino really didn't do anything wrong, technically. As far as we saw. Knowing her, she may not have been smelling just the softener...

Ho ho ho...

To reply you must either login or sign up.