Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

What will happen first? Hino being honest for once? Ayano and Miyoshi starting dating? Nanoha and Chidori revealing their relationship at least to their friends? Or the characters from Tsunamino's mangas confessing their love?

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

What will happen first? Hino being honest for once? Ayano and Miyoshi starting dating? Nanoha and Chidori revealing their relationship at least to their friends? Or the characters from Tsunamino's mangas confessing their love?

Nanoha and who?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Nanoha and who?

Nanoha and Chidori

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

It should happen right after season 2 of bloom into you and adachi and shimamura

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

It should happen right after season 2 of bloom into you and adachi and shimamura

Now I'm sad :-[

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

could you tell me where all of them from?

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Or SOMEONE making it official with SOMEONE in Yuru Yuri.

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

You mean they haven't officially come out as a poly yet?

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

could you tell me where all of them from?

Ayano and Miyoshi are from Virgins' Empire, Nanoha and Chidori are from Hana ni Arashi, and Tsunamino's mangas I mentioned are Futari Monologue and Lily Triangle.

I think there's Nishigaki and Matsumoto, but people have disagreed with me when I pointed that out.

Don't forget the Ise-san and Shima-san sequel where they actually start dating.

I also forgot about School Zone. I don't think anyone confessed their love for someone else besides the Hinase twins.

last edited at Nov 13, 2021 3:28AM

joined Dec 13, 2018

Daaaaaaw Hino trying to act all Chad but still blushing like crazy is all sorts of adorable ! She really cares for her little bear ^_^

Having spent nine years in school with someone named Chad, the only thing this term evokes is the image of someone who farts loudly in public then cracks jokes about it. At first I thought people were using it to describe someone clingy that you can't seem to get rid of (as in a "hanging chad"), but that doesn't seem to be the case.... Is "Chad" meant to be a good thing?

Yes

I’m personally not too fond of seeing the term here, since its recent use originated in the incel forums, meaning (implicitly privileged, overly confident, shallow) sexually active "alpha males.”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chad_(slang)

I know it’s come into wider usage lately, but it’s hard for me to forget its origin in the fetid swamps of the manosphere.

FWIW I only wrote it because I find the expression funny , I really didn't mean anything more by it ! I'm neither a man nor celibate in any case :P You're right that it has a pretty negative origin though and I'll refrain from using it here from now on.

If it makes you feel better, think of Chad as being the winner of the Great Toyota War.

No, really.

https://historyofyesterday.com/the-great-toyota-war-52a22751b2c1

joined Sep 11, 2019

Koguma...

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Let's keep the discussion here about this series please. <3

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

Bets on Hino politely looking away, Koguma being both relieved and disappointed by it, then Hino ruining the resulting moment by bringing up seeing through Koguma's shirt.

Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Come on, Koguma, you know how this goes. No "eh?" necessary here. This is the classic "take a bath after being soaked in the rain so you don't catch cold" scenario.

The question is whether you're playing the eroge or the all ages version of that scenario... ;)

last edited at Nov 25, 2021 5:00AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Oh, come on, Koguma... Sure, she has no choice but to see them, but she's behind you to stop others from seeing this.

And of course you need to take off your clothes to dry them.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Which is the hope, and which is the fear?

joined Aug 29, 2019

Oh, come on, Koguma... Sure, she has no choice but to see them, but she's behind you to stop others from seeing this.

Ah yes. That's totally some excuse Hino might come up with :D

Koguma may be small, but Hino really can't just shove her into the drier with her clothes, right?

last edited at Nov 25, 2021 7:16AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Honestly, until Koguma started complaining, I never even suspected she might have any other reason to do so. Hino is rather protective of her little bear, after all.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

It's Hino we're talking about, so I'm guessing her motivations are equally lewd AND wholesome :P

last edited at Nov 25, 2021 9:21AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

It's Hino we're talking about, so I'm guessing her motivations are equally lewd AND wholesome :P

Judging by the time at the beach, indeed. :D

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Koguma may be small, but Hino really can't just shove her into the drier with her clothes, right?

If we wanted to subject this to a reality check (usually a counterproductive move, I know), if you were helping a shy, soaking-wet friend get their clothes dried, even in a tiny apartment (and I don't think Hino's place is all that tiny) you could first hand them a big towel or a robe for them to get undressed under.

Is this the time to recall that during the study-sleepover Koguma promised to show Hino her body one day? (That was prior to Koguma removing her panties at Hino's request, for those keeping track.)

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

If we wanted to subject this to a reality check (usually a counterproductive move, I know), if you were helping a shy, soaking-wet friend get their clothes dried, even in a tiny apartment (and I don't think Hino's place is all that tiny) you could first hand them a big towel or a robe for them to get undressed under.

You could. Haven't seen it happen much, though. But on the other hand, you probably would at least show them into the bathroom, although I guess she wasn't that wet or cold, and the chapter conveniently ended without showing us Hino's actions after this. For all we know, she could already be turning around to get her some dry clothes to wear while hers dry.

joined Aug 29, 2019

You could. Haven't seen it happen much, though. But on the other hand, you probably would at least show them into the bathroom, although I guess she wasn't that wet or cold, and the chapter conveniently ended without showing us Hino's actions after this. For all we know, she could already be turning around to get her some dry clothes to wear while hers dry.

"Wearing your crush's clothes" incoming.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Perhaps a bit much to hope for the classic "I'm wearing your oversized shirt as a mini-dress so now you have to come fuck me" trope. At least at this point.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Perhaps a bit much to hope for the classic "I'm wearing your oversized shirt as a mini-dress so now you have to come fuck me" trope. At least at this point.

Yeah, umm, that second part of the sentence would be stretching it a little. For now.
Does this count as innuendo?

To reply you must either login or sign up.