Forum › Touhou Project discussion

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

Anyone has good touhou comedy authors recomendation?

Pagaretta without a doubt.

Shoujo%20kageki%20revue%20starlight%20-%2009%20-%20large%2035
joined Apr 22, 2017

Anyone has good touhou comedy authors recomendation?

Pagaretta without a doubt.

thank you very much!

last edited at Feb 17, 2018 9:53PM

Unknown%20(1)
joined Jan 30, 2019

too much tags it hurts my eyes

Rabu2
joined Apr 22, 2019

Keep 'em coming, Internet. Kancolle can wait a while longer to get the throne.

joined May 7, 2020

hi from 2020

shipping duck
20221231_115517
joined Feb 8, 2020

you should all try seeing bomber grapes works

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

More Touhou..

Miku%2039
joined Jul 4, 2020

it is time.
I'm going to click on EVERY. SINGLE. TAG. and read EVERY. SINGLE. DOUJIN. I can possibly read. I will read them all...them all. Of course, if it doesn't have a ship tag I most likely won't read it.

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

^Good luck. And don't discount all of the ones without ship tags. Some of the best works in this fandom aren't relationship focused.

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

So what are the most popular pairing for Touhou Project? I don't want to go through all the pairings...

BTW I mean popular as in which pairing has the most doujins...

last edited at Jul 17, 2020 12:10PM

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

it is time.
I'm going to click on EVERY. SINGLE. TAG. and read EVERY. SINGLE. DOUJIN. I can possibly read. I will read them all...them all. Of course, if it doesn't have a ship tag I most likely won't read it.

Good Luck!

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

So what are the most popular pairing for Touhou Project? I don't want to go through all the pairings...

I forgot what it was exactly, I think Alice x Marisa doujins are most common on this site. Marisa x Reimu should have a good number too.

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

I forgot what it was exactly, I think Alice x Marisa doujins are most common on this site. Marisa x Reimu should have a good number too.

I see thanks!

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

I see thanks!

Just checked and yep Alice x Marisa tag is number one most common, Marisa x Reimu a close second.

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

I see thanks!

Just checked and yep Alice x Marisa tag is number one most common, Marisa x Reimu a close second.

Thanks

20221231_115517
joined Feb 8, 2020

Clearly Zun x Beer is best pairing

Nekona Shirofumi
joined Mar 30, 2021

anyone know a good doujin based around pc98 or touhou 17 characters?

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

For PC-98: Being, Becoming, And To Be is about Alice and Makai, but the series was never finished and abruptly ends in the middle. There's a little bonus story in The Sound of Bells about Mima. There are a few in the Elly x Yuuka tag, but I've never read them.

The PC-98 tag on Danbooru (NSFW) might also be of interest to you. Good luck!

last edited at Apr 21, 2021 8:40PM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Today I discovered a rather massive archive of Touhou doujinshi on archive.org. While the total number of chapters represents only about half of the total entries for Touhou on this website (and we are notably missing somewhere in the realm of ~200 translated doujins), it seems to have been fairly comprehensive as of its upload date - September 10th, 2018. For those interested in having backup copies all to themselves, this seems like a great place to start.

joined Dec 18, 2020

I just want to share with everyone this Touhou Helltaker parody. Its great. And since its about Reisen forming a harem out of the Legacy of Lunatic Kingdom cast, its also yuri so I think you guys will be into it.

Play online: https://game.nicovideo.jp/atsumaru/games/gm20395?link_in=users

Download (requires Pixiv account): https://shounennin.booth.pm/items/3140251

No english translation sadly, but you don't need to read Japanese to be able to beat the game.

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

I just want to share with everyone this Touhou Helltaker parody. Its great. And since its about Reisen forming a harem out of the Legacy of Lunatic Kingdom cast, its also yuri so I think you guys will be into it.

Play online: https://game.nicovideo.jp/atsumaru/games/gm20395?link_in=users

Download (requires Pixiv account): https://shounennin.booth.pm/items/3140251

No english translation sadly, but you don't need to read Japanese to be able to beat the game.

Thank you very much for the recommendation it was a masterpiece to play through!

Shoujo%20kageki%20revue%20starlight%20-%2009%20-%20large%2035
joined Apr 22, 2017

I am genuinely surprised by the amount of tags, it's longer than 1 desktop page now. Remember the time when the number of tags was only 1/3 of the page :')

joined Sep 8, 2019

So they grouped the pages...
I liked it better when I could just ctrl+f my way through the tags---
*Well, at least now I can randomly select doujins better using RNG from 1-120 lol

last edited at Jan 23, 2022 12:23AM

joined Jan 22, 2022

I kinda have mixed feelings on the new layout.
On one hand, we can access the page faster but on the other, the new layout kinda killed most of the past discussions on this community board since most of it was just people memeing the hell out of the old layout so newer people stumbling across this community board wont get the joke.
Still glad they updated the layout since it was a long time coming seeing as how a lot of people had problems with it so good job.

To reply you must either login or sign up.