Forum › The Reason Why I Go to the Dentist discussion

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

mouthplay ;)

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

I love that the comments are all just gay stories about crushing on dentists, I had no idea this was such a thing but maybe I should have guessed that having certain feelings about stern or warm older women efficiently putting their fingers in your mouth and telling you what to do would be A Thing with lesbians lmao.

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

My dentist keeps cancelling my appointments...

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

mouthplay ;)

Should someone suggest a new tag?

joined Apr 28, 2019

We are not down that bad lmfaooo

My%20project%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2020

I vibe with this so hard. My dentist was a hot milf and the hygienists (kinda like assistant dentists) were also hot af ladies and I gotta say, that boob pov is so true because their chests were literally in my face. But the best part was the little nicknames like, "Can you turn your head for me, sweetie?" or "cutie", and even "darling". There was one lady who liked to say "good girl" every time I followed one of her instructions, and you have no clue how much that satisfied my praise kink. Then I moved and my dentist became a guy.....sigh

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

i suddenly wanna go to the dentist

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

I imagine if I have a crush on my dentist I would not go to her with rotten teeth. That's just embarrassing

20220617_152146
joined Apr 2, 2020

May this artist's pillow forever be cool on both sides..

20200119_124434
joined Jan 19, 2020

Of course this is just a story but I have to say

After being in horrible pain in my mouth for days after an operation I know that no hot woman is worth all the pain

last edited at Dec 4, 2021 7:43AM

Suika
joined Oct 6, 2021

Hot or not - I never go to my dentist willingly. Oh sure, I go for my annual checkup, but aside from that...I'm so scared of treatment pain, that they have to put me under for each of them, lest I lash out and hurt the doc...

Genbuakicon
joined Jun 27, 2015

You can just go in for cleanings! It's nice when the dentists actually compliment you for doing a good job, and they just get to do an even better one in the meantime. Better for everyone, and no drills.

Shinozaki
joined Feb 20, 2017

Causing cavities on purpose to meet her again. Thanks god she is a dentist and not an oncologist.

joined Mar 28, 2021

bruh i did this too, i used to have braces and i would ask for different colored bands for each plate so i could stare at the dentist assistant longer

Seohyuncropped
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

As a dentist.. that posture on page1 panel2 is absolute shit house lol...

...and now I'm wondering if any of my patients are like y'all thirsty bastards haha.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

As a dentist, staring for 1 hour inside someone's mouth is never erotic, like it's the total opposite. I wonder now if some dentists actually have this sort of fetish.

Dont%20ruin%20your%20life%20stardom
joined Apr 21, 2020

It really shows Pandacorya's power that this is currently the top viewed story on Dynasty Scans by a landslide. My friends and I have been bringing up some of the images in it and laughing almost every other day.

joined Dec 21, 2016

It really shows Pandacorya's power that this is currently the top viewed story on Dynasty Scans by a landslide. My friends and I have been bringing up some of the images in it and laughing almost every other day.

I wasn't expecting it to have this much success.
I also didn't expect so many people to have fallen in love with their dentist.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I wasn't expecting it to have this much success.
I also didn't expect so many people to have fallen in love with their dentist.

There's a special kind of bond you develop with someone who has been in your mouth.

Capture
joined Jan 13, 2019

I once had a dentist who really liked to infantilize me. I was 21 and she acted like I took the wrong door to the pediatrician

...That's it. That's the comment. Just thought I'd get that out

Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

"I need more cavities."
JUST ASK HER OUT LEAVE YOUR POOR TEETH OUT OF THIS

also, yes nisemonogatari flashbacks lmaoooo

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

honestly. same

Imgonline-com-ua-resize-vwt1kupzlnws
joined Jul 8, 2018

Lmao don't ruin your fucking teeth just ask her out you dummy

To reply you must either login or sign up.