stuff like swimming and water polo.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

^ You evil, evil man !

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

I wasn't going to post this but... As someone who was more than a little into watersports when I was young, I have to say the watersports portrayed on this site are extremely tame, a little peeing on the floor or maybe some leakage during climax.

Anyone know of anything more intense on this site? Say starting with enjoying being peed on by her lover and moving on up from there?

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

I wasn't going to post this but... As someone who was more than a little into watersports when I was young, I have to say the watersports portrayed on this site are extremely tame, a little peeing on the floor or maybe some leakage during climax.

Anyone know of anything more intense on this site? Say starting with enjoying being peed on by her lover and moving on up from there?

Well, if you enjoy piss drinking, certain chapters of Yamato Nadesico might be up your alley.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

My first thought on looking at page 1... Wow, this one's really ridiculous!
Well I might look into it more. Looks for the maximum suspension of disbelief setting. Still, thanks for the pointer.

Edit: disbelief eliminated. Ah, I still didn't get all the way through chapter two. Guess what I really want here is romantic, intense watersports. (Does that even exist?) And also, as I've gotten older, the watersports are no longer strong with me. Blatant Star Wars reference. Though I'd probably still really enjoy a good cuddle with my lover after peeing on each other. If I had a lover. If she was also okay with it.

last edited at May 20, 2017 9:38PM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

It doesn't really have much of romance and I guess there is barely any watersports, but maybe you can enough this. I run into it some time ago. Didn't look half bad, but wasn't really what I was looking for.

Screenshot_417
joined Sep 19, 2016

Time to clear my browser history and go back to the surface

Rsz_mlg_yes__precure_5____by_candygirl4226-d8kc01n
joined Apr 22, 2015

Just to put this in a simple nutshell guys....watersports tag is basically pee fetish. And yes....it's a thing....

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Just to put this in a simple nutshell guys....watersports tag is basically pee fetish. And yes....it's a thing....

Not exactly my cup of tea but in the grand scheme of things it's not that weird really
I mean, it certainly ain't no tile patterns fetish

Moizac
joined Jun 12, 2017

Taking the Piss

I don't think this one changed very much.

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

Not exactly my cup of tea but in the grand scheme of things it's not that weird really
I mean, it certainly ain't no tile patterns fetish

Tileanon is a fucking legend, don't you dare disgrace their good name. The guy with the thing for the State of Ohio, too.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

"Taking the piss is a Commonwealth term meaning to take liberties at the expense of others, or to be joking, or to be unreasonable. It is a shortening of the idiom taking the piss out of, which is an expression meaning to mock, tease, joke, ridicule, or scoff. It is also delicious."

Finally I have achieved the IQ of a true intellectual

20200827_004119
joined Jan 3, 2017

What does this tag means?

Am i really this innocent two years ago??!!

last edited at Jun 11, 2019 11:35AM

joined Dec 30, 2018

Awww so cute

joined Dec 30, 2018

Awww so cute

Wait until you find out what guro means

last edited at Oct 22, 2020 4:16PM

Imgonline-com-ua-compresstosize-ydiwshq0rx
joined Jan 5, 2021

^
Waiting for the follow up when anon finds out about guro

20200827_004119
joined Jan 3, 2017

I'm back, I have a piss fetish now.

Ec324dcc-cdf2-41b8-a84a-08270b64c8bc
joined Feb 20, 2019

I’m back, too and I didn’t expect that.

joined Feb 1, 2021

Be sure to give us an update in another two years on the next phase of your incredible journey

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm a professional surfer now

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

a cup of pee

I feel like pee would just taste bitter, no I won't test it

To reply you must either login or sign up.