Forum › Posts by Moizac

Moizac
Watersports discussion 01 Apr 02:41
Moizac
joined Jun 12, 2017

Taking the Piss

I don't think this one changed very much.

Moizac
joined Jun 12, 2017

おっぱいいっぱいの幸せ

Missed the opportunity to make the title "Big Boob Bliss"

Moizac
joined Jun 12, 2017

I'm really sorry for hurting your eyes with all these typos, guys. I checked it many times, so i thought there wouldn't be any of them (or at least just a couple, not the thousand)(and I bet my overconfidence will kill me).

Automatic spell-check exists.

7: "but why then she said she doesn't want to live with me" should probably say "but then why did she say she doesn't want to live with me"

Mmm, idk, do you all guys find all the sentences awkward? To me they sounds perfectly fine.

The first sentence is not at all correct English.

Also just wondering if you don't mind, are you Scottish? Only if you don't mind answering

Well... i'm actually Russian

In general, translating into a language other than your native one is a very bad idea.

Some people like joke-y translations, I guess?
Hrm. The translation was amusing I suppose, but done to one of my favourite mangaka the disrespect kind of pisses me off.
If you want to screw around, do it as a secondary version.

I don't have any problems with people criticizing me and being rude, but I just want to clarify
that there's some misunderstanding.

I wasn't planning to do a "joke-y" translation and i didn't want to "screw around". Like, i don't find typos funny or anything, i just screwed it up couse ama bampot. And i was completely serious doing all the stuff, and I don't really understand what you're annoyed about, (except the typos and some odd grammar from time to time, ovcorz.)

This is a problem, because the language used sounds like a joke. If you can't see why then you don't have a good enough grasp on English.

In any case, you should definitely have people (preferably many native English speakers) look at your translation before publishing them.

Moizac
joined Jun 12, 2017

Some people like joke-y translations, I guess? Can't say I'm a fan, especially with the first chapter being normal.

Moizac
joined Jun 12, 2017

I didn't include the author's note because it was grouped with all the other ones, so here it is.

It's nice to meet you. I am Homura Subaru.
I usually draw adult (R-rated) yuri, so there are probably many of you who are seeing my work for the first time.
The other authors are so amazing it's scary, and this was only eight pages long, but if you enjoyed reading it then I am blessed.

Moizac
joined Jun 12, 2017

I need to get around to making a credits page so I can ask for help quality checking...

last edited at Aug 4, 2017 11:40PM

Moizac
joined Jun 12, 2017

pg 3, "wierd" should be "weird"

That word is underlined, isn't it.

Fix

Moizac
joined Jun 12, 2017

I just wish there weren't so many corrections to begin with. Re-typing while type-setting instead of copy-pasting was a mistake...

Edit: MOOOORE

Page 10 and Page 14: Okawa -> Ogawa

Also, some fixes that were made on e-hentai but not here:

Page 18: opeining -> opening
Page 20: seriosly -> seriously

Completely fixed version as of now

last edited at Mar 12, 2020 6:57PM

Moizac
joined Jun 12, 2017

Page 2: girl's -> girls'

Moizac
joined Jun 12, 2017

Aww that was nice

I ran up against e-hentai's two edits per month limit fixing some typos and missed one, so here's a fixed version of page 3. (prety -> pretty)

Were* you once a customer here?
Thank you for your work ( ´ ▽ ` )

Not again :P

Fixed page

Moizac
joined Jun 12, 2017

I ran up against e-hentai's two edits per month limit fixing some typos and missed one, so here's a fixed version of page 3. (prety -> pretty)