Forum › Image Comments

9gamlp01_400x400
joined Jul 29, 2017

if anyone liked this, please go check Cheea's twitter, there's so much more warm and comfy gay art like this!

currently trying to get more of her art here (it took weeks but finally one got through), I just love her works so much~

last edited at Sep 28, 2021 7:52AM

Nyarin
joined Mar 20, 2012
Fasbs_8uuacf4oq-orig

^^ Damn, calm down. People take this way too seriously.

Screen%20shot%202018-04-15%20at%2012.25.03%20am
joined Mar 29, 2015
Hczgxl

Left-Brain: While I do adore this ship, there is unfortunately little chance this would actually happen in the story given blah blah blah blah -
Right-Brain: FUCK YOU CANON!

joined Nov 20, 2016
Fasbs_8uuacf4oq-orig

^yeah this kind of already happened with noefure, enjoy the shipping all you want just don't be so annoying in chat and don't reduce the talents to a ship it's not that hard bro

Images%20(2)
joined Sep 28, 2021
Fasbs_8uuacf4oq-orig

^ The difference is that Noefure is actully legit

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017
Fasbs_8uuacf4oq-orig

@Random, the Vtuber rabbit hole is just the latest thing people get weird with separating reality/fiction. It's unfortunately nothing new. People were doing shit like not only shipping TV/Movie characters together but ALSO the actors playing them, long long before Vtubers became popular. If you ever need a really creepy example of this, look into the Arrow fandom, where people were harassing Stephen Amell's wife because they shipped him with the actress of Felicity from the show. If I remember right people were photoshopping the face of Felicity's actress over the face of Stephen Amell's wife in pictures. Really fucking bizarre things like that.

You also have cases where VAs will be harassed on social media and verbally abused because people dislike their CHARACTER in whatever game, anime, so fourth.

There's MANY, MANY, really shitty cases where people aren't separating reality and fiction properly. People doing this with Vtubers is unfortunately only the newest drop in the ocean.
~
Edit: Also I don't know what Thebingolas is on about. Kiara said on Twitter something along the lines of she likes seeing whatever ship art people draw, people are fine to draw any ship art they want with her. The biggest problem I believe is that people in chat (and probably others places) were being extremely annoying about the shipping, and taking it waaay too far. There's fun parts to shipping and fanart is fine, but shipping communities tend to get REALLY shitty really quickly. I remember months ago Ame got understandably pissed because people were flooding her Q & A with questions about her being Gura's "girlfriend". When she wants to be recognized as her own person. Again fanart and shipping can be fine, just don't go shoving it in their faces and being completely obsessed with it.

Edit 2: Another random example of people disturbing the peace with shipping? There was a good amount of people when Promare came to theaters in the states who were pissed off, because Yaoi shippers kept screaming about the Lio and Galo ship the whole time and ruining the experience of the movie. I remember my friend telling me about a Yaoi-fan friend of his, who when entering a book store screamed at the top of her lungs "Where's the gay shit at?!". Regardless of Hetero/Yaoi/Yuri people need to learn to tone it down.

Edit 3: I want to say the random shade Thebingolas threw at Marine was entirely unnecessary. It's fine to not like Marine, but she's a harder worker and talented entertainer.

last edited at Sep 28, 2021 4:24AM

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018
Spoiler_en-1441793842420727809

this is what we do to nervous girls

they're truly ruthless when they sense fear

Itzameapotterhead
Img_pzb2xa
joined Jul 4, 2016
E_8otssvcaivyn3-orig

Finally, Kokosara. I was already obsessed with this ship before but after the story quest I became 10x more insane over it lol

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020
Faqmof6uuaqxn4k-orig

Good bunny deserves a good reward for her hard work.

And Daddy is busy with his throat problems.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020
Faqmpxdvqaqhsdr-orig

She was this close to meeting everyone...this close to being the most stable head in all of Reunion...

Alas,FrostNova herself only finds out later...

Funnily enough,Alina was a big impact on Talulah,but she wasn't the final trigger.

6d12dc583484102530e59ad5b708d53c
joined Sep 15, 2021
E-mvh_vveaa9nyh-orig

Omg ayaka here looks precious

Ivory-black-painted-swatch-300x300
joined Mar 28, 2021
Shiguma_signalmass_64779157_p0

i want to cuddle dormy

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020
Fagcshcvibake7u-orig

A very visually striking pair.

joined Jul 26, 2016
Fasbs_8uuacf4oq-orig

^didn't say it was the first or was going to be the last. I'm only too aware of the sort of Loony Fan entitlement bullshit that eg. gets actors harassed because some dumbass who can't tell a person from their role is upset over the latest twist in the eternally running soap opera show they're way too emotionally invested in. (We've had such incidents 'round my neck of the woods too, and this country's by and large on the saner side of the spectrum.)

It is, however, the first such to creep into this place that I've noticed.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017
Fasbs_8uuacf4oq-orig

^Oh yeah I know you didn't say it was the first, sorry if I implied that as it wasn't my intent. More so I'm saying that people have a serious problem with separating fiction and reality in general, and so it's less of a Vtuber thing and more just people bring that into any kind of entertainment unfortunately.

I'm not sure what you mean by "this" place, Dynasty? I've seen a lot of people arguing on here before about things that stem from not separating reality and fiction. Such as people saying an author needs therapy because they wrote a disturbing piece of fiction. So on and so fourth. I see people not separating fiction and reality with pretty much all entertainment I'm involved in.

Anyhow though, it's very late so I'm going to get some sleep. We might want to consider continuing this conversation in a forum post. We're probably getting to the off topic point where the mods are going to bonk us soon heh

joined Dec 18, 2016
Fagcshcvibake7u-orig

this is probably the official ship. Hell, the author seems reaally pushing it

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018
80658402_p0

Cute.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018
Faezukauyay2x-g-orig

Beautiful. ^_^

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018
Ertitsevcam_9g1-orig

Unexpected but nice.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018
Fatpk7tviaqhoxw-orig

Happy Birthday! ^_^

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018
Fagcshcvibake7u-orig

Lovely. Definitely would have been a nice way for the story to go before their falling out, luckily she has Kobayashi now.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018
93048250_p0

Nice :D

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018
Faaljhyvcagf01g-orig

Cute Gross.

joined Jul 26, 2016
Faaljhyvcagf01g-orig

^grote?

joined Jun 1, 2016
91973095_p0%20(1)

Aye it's been a while since I've seen these two, remembering when I used to be into idolmaster and Riina was always my favorite

last edited at Sep 28, 2021 7:06AM

This topic has been locked.