joined Jan 17, 2014

lol

last edited at Dec 22, 2014 2:17PM

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

Poor guys.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Nothing worse than being rejected by someone who doesn't even know they're rejecting you lol.

There is one thing that this makes me wonder, since Yamada is totally an innocent about sex does that mean when she saw Kase-san's naked breasts, she really was only self conscious about her size comparatively rather than being turned on by her girlfriend's body?

^^^^ I dunno I see it more as Yamada doesn't know what a love hotel is but she certainly knows what sexuality is. I still think she was self-conscious of the naked breasts as being, as you put it, turned on. It's not like you learn love hotels and sex at the same exact time. Take it from someone who was overly innocent and sheltered for a bit of his life...I knew about sex and was conscious of things of this sort long before I knew that things like vibrators, or even masturbation, was a thing, just an example.

So I wouldn't read too much into it. Just Yamada being adorable and naive, and needing some room to grow as an adult. But on her own time, with maybe some coaxing at most from Kase.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

There is one thing that this makes me wonder, since Yamada is totally an innocent about sex does that mean when she saw Kase-san's naked breasts, she really was only self conscious about her size comparatively rather than being turned on by her girlfriend's body?

That would be a kind of sad reading of the situation.

To be fair, "taking a break" is kinda of a vague term

last edited at Dec 22, 2014 7:19PM

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Umm Im OCD so I can't read chapter 14 before i read 10-13. Where can I read it if anyone knows where?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

"I'm so tired..."
You can't !! She is incredible pure!!!!
Hotels and Kase-san

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

with chapters frequently beginning and ending in the past tense, i have it in my head that the last chapter is gonna flash forward to present day and reveal that the whole series is granny Kase and granny Yamada telling stories about their past to the lesbian high schooler that lives next door to give her enough courage to ask out the onee-sama in her class.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

^ Plot twist, thier "present day" is the future and their neighbour is madoka, they are the reason we have godoka.

Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

Hotels and Kase-san

^this. I'd certainly love to see one of the following chapters named like this - but sadly, as the story goes, that wouldn't be the case most likely until their next Christmas

Edit: and yeah, all this time introspective thing is a nice idea. But Rosenakahara, then they should've influenced Homu as well

last edited at Dec 24, 2014 2:32PM

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

Awwww Love it

Tuna%20copy
joined Nov 7, 2014

Okay, so rereading the first six chapters was sort of unneeded as they pretty much reintroduce the entire plot in every chapter.

so fricking cute though.

1pixel
joined Dec 3, 2010

Kase san is popular and amazing. She is a sports student, compete tournaments open and such and such. Girls would flock and surround her because of what she's done.

And Yamada san, on the other hand, is a nobody to someone else. Some might even dislike Yamada san for being a crybaby but..I on the other hand, like Yamada san little by little ever since Kase san tells Yamada (and the invincible audiences) that she is amazing for what she has done as a Plant Committee

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kase_san_ch04#20

Silently doing all the work on her own without asking for any rewards just because she enjoys it. I like that part of Yamada san :D

joined Apr 20, 2013

so cuuute~ :D

passed out

1pixel
joined Dec 3, 2010

Hotel and Kase san +1 xDDDD

I love Yamada san more and more now. No wonder Kase san really really loves Yamada san ;'D

Images
joined Aug 31, 2013

Please, how can I get the raw of this chapter?

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

It must be said, Yamada is a plant, a superior being!

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I wonder if the editorial staff privately call ch 9 "Boobs and Kase-san"?
Aw, man, I just had to re-read this again and I'm just squee-ing all over again at how unconquerably cute it is.

Cat10
joined Dec 30, 2014

Kase-san. A large flower blooms in the back-yard.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Im sure someones already answered this but is ch10 already in the process of translation?

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

When I delve too deep into drama or angst and start feeling pretty awful, Kase-san makes me feel a bit better, it makes me forget the sad things I had previously just read haha I can't help but smile every page. This is my all time favorite manga, clear #1 above Girl Friends, Octave, all that. I really hope someone picks this up and translates it regularly, it's definitely worth it.

last edited at Jan 31, 2015 6:00PM

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

I really hope someone picks this up and translates it regularly, it's definitely worh it.

Im sure someones already answered this but is ch10 already in the process of translation?

lurk yuriproject's imageboard for progress updates or even help contribute.
http://safe.yuriproject.net/wakaba.html

the tank version of chapter 8 is currently being worked on.
http://safe.yuriproject.net/res/16005.html

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Thank you for this. I wasn't even sure someone was even currently working on it so this is very helpful. I have ended up looking at the raws multiple times waiting for translations to pop up but now that I have this, I am not left in the dark about it. Thanks again.

joined Mar 30, 2012

Now we know where to take our "breaks" :)

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Old Chapter 9 replaced by the tankoubon version, it's 18 pages longer and most of the pages have been redrawn and changed too.

The old Chapter 9 has been placed at the bottom of the series page, for both comparisons sake and for the original art.

last edited at Feb 5, 2015 7:48PM

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Ah yes, this release is much more satisfying than the older one. I wasn't able to really understand the conflict between them in the old chapter but this one I really felt it, much more expresive!

last edited at Feb 5, 2015 8:08PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.