Forum › Prunus Girl discussion

joined Feb 1, 2013

Morinaga Milk... boring..? There is something wrong with that guys head. I have not read a book by her that I didn't like.

I'm totally a fan of this author, but there was one work I found boring. It is Bunny's road, which has no real story. Just fan service.

joined Apr 15, 2013

This manga is interesting but there were a few mistranslations that I spotted while reading raws since the dialogue didn't quite fit in some parts.

Page-11
Dynasty Scans
joined Feb 14, 2011

This manga is interesting but there were a few mistranslations that I spotted while reading raws since the dialogue didn't quite fit in some parts.

Yea, the first 25 chapters are of dubious quality at best. Both in translation and editing quality. It's too bad, really.

joined Apr 18, 2013

Anyone have any suggestions for after this? Something like this?

joined Feb 1, 2013

Himitsu no Akuma-chan is cool. Sazanamy Cherry too, if I remember correctly. And then, just search series from Waai magazine. There is a team who does nothing but trap manga out there.

joined Apr 9, 2013

really not a big fan of yaoi but this was really sweet! also kana and shion are awesome, too bad for non though :(

joined Apr 18, 2013

Himitsu no Akuma-chan is cool. Sazanamy Cherry too, if I remember correctly. And then, just search series from Waai magazine. There is a team who does nothing but trap manga out there.

Thanks! I'll look into those.

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

too bad for non though :(

I actually thought that she got in between those two o.O .. Ya know, like threesome.
That's why i thought Non was satisfied. :D

Another%20avatar
joined Apr 26, 2013

Man, with the epilogue being titled Prunus Boy I was half afraid they were going to go with the "jk I actually really am a girl" thing, glad it didn't go that cliche-ish way. Also, I have to say Kizuna looks really good with longer hair

last edited at May 17, 2013 8:35AM

Shadowring123
joined Feb 19, 2011

This was a good series~ X3

joined May 17, 2013

Man, with the epilogue being titled Prunus Boy I was half afraid they were going to go with the "jk I actually really am a girl" thing, glad it didn't go that cliche-ish way. Also, I have to say Kizuna looks really good with longer hair

Not gonna lie, that's the reason I read this manga all the way through. I was about 85% sure he was gonna turn out to be a she. I'm still not dissapoint though, very good story.

Another%20avatar
joined Apr 26, 2013

Not gonna lie, that's the reason I read this manga all the way through. I was about 85% sure he was gonna turn out to be a she. I'm still not dissapoint though, very good story.

Well let me rephrase that: when I first started reading this I also fully expected and wanted that to happen at some point in the story too. However, because it didn't happen during the main body chapters and I enjoyed the direction the author took, I'm glad the story wasn't cheapened by a "teehee jk" type epilogue.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

That would be an evil, long and baffling betrayal for most of us!

-Now, this is the ending I was expecting! the other was -ok- and cute yeah, but this was the cherry on top

last edited at May 17, 2013 1:31PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I love how Maki finally starts calling him Kizuna in the epilogue, it's a subtle little thing but it really shows how much he's gotten into Maki's heart.

joined Apr 18, 2013

I was curious how they would handle sex in this series. They seemed to pretty quickly slip past it outside subtle hints from the Yuri couple..

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

The yuri couple was subtle?

Keg_avi
joined May 20, 2013

I think I clicked on a link by accident, and the part I read was super funny. I admit I was hooked with the magic candy, and sped-read thru the entire series. I'm a complete sucker for those heart-tugging moments.

joined Apr 18, 2013

The yuri couple was subtle?

Ha, good point.

joined Mar 31, 2013

I actually thought that she got in between those two o.O .. Ya know, like threesome.

That's how I read it, too. Things were hinting in that direction quite strongly.

joined Mar 31, 2013

That's how I read it, too. Things were hinting in that direction quite strongly.

Obinobi12.128.544316
joined Aug 1, 2013

I like both shoujo-ai/yuri and shounen-ai/yaoi :3
I still dont like incest (I'm sorry for those who like them) :3

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

This manga changed how I cook eggs.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

the yaoi (or genderbender) is something I avoid 100%, But I admit: read this without knowing what I was getting into and liked it... so... yea...

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Came back to re-read this after a long time... This is the only non-yuri tagged (Lesbian sidecouple aside) manga on my favs, and its yaoi (under Gender bender) something I avoid 100% for obvious reasons...

So freaking good, so hilarious, art is pretty good, all like-able characters... I got nothing but compliments to say about this manga.

last edited at Feb 20, 2014 6:12AM

joined Feb 28, 2014

I wish they would have been more explicit about if the twins ended up together, or not. I guess you can assume they did because everyone else got a happy ending-ish.

To reply you must either login or sign up.