Forum › Liberty discussion

joined Mar 26, 2021

Maki should dump her, but slap her face, she would do that if she knew that Liz and her ex slept together when Liz was in relationship with Maki. But probably...
1.Maki will kiss her there
2. Slap Liz ex in face(not gonna happen probably)
3. Maki will forgive Liz after she apologize(i hope will)
Anyway so far Maki is more mature than that stupid girl, and author will give some cliche end to this scene. Liz need to do something with herself

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

What have we all done in our lives to deserve this. :(

joined Dec 3, 2018

What have we all done in our lives to deserve this. :(

Whatever it was, we must have f**kup so bad to get this as karma

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

How the next chapter should begin

I mean it won't but man, that would be sweet

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

How the next chapter should begin
[snip]
I mean it won't but man, that would be sweet

Thank you for making me aware of that manga. :-)

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

"Oh? You're approaching me?"

joined Apr 13, 2021

Maki should probably give Liz an ultimatum. Get your shit together or I'll leave, or break up while Liz sorts herself out. Better yet, just let her and her ex deal with their shit first. Walk tf away and find someone who isn't toxic.

The way Liz cheats instead of actually dealing with her personal issues is frustrating because it could totally happen in real life.

2%20-%20jmdagff
joined Aug 31, 2014

I think maybe Maki just say next to Liz, she already left her comfort zone many times and all for this shit.

I really like all this drama :y This chapter made me have a lot of emotions.

last edited at Aug 16, 2021 1:52AM

Nana8
joined Jul 27, 2018

I swear it feels like it's the shoujo ai version of WDTFS. Liz as Sumin, ex as Seju and Maki as Sungji lmao.

20191227_223541
joined Dec 27, 2019

Bruh... Liz girl u need to give one hell of an apology to Maki, and stop this cheating bs If you really like Maki or else let her go because she doen't deserve this! (Angry noises)

Lomographic Colored Past
74ec91ae-b46c-44be-9b5e-7c40e1fb423d
joined Dec 29, 2016

Maki should dump her, but slap her face, she would do that if she knew that Liz and her ex slept together when Liz was in relationship with Maki. But probably...
1.Maki will kiss her there
2. Slap Liz ex in face(not gonna happen probably)
3. Maki will forgive Liz after she apologize(i hope will)
Anyway so far Maki is more mature than that stupid girl, and author will give some cliche end to this scene. Liz need to do something with herself

Or Maki will kiss Liz then dump her right on the spot, since she’s tired of being a doormat in a relationship, then they will meet again years after. And Liz blamed herself because it’s too late when she realized that Maki is ‘The One That Got Away’.

How bout that route? Please. Haha.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Ch.18 out Can't believe it manage to go the worst route it can go. I don't freaking know how Izumi want to go with that one. Maki could have her moment but no, go away and cry.

last edited at Aug 15, 2021 5:31AM

joined Mar 26, 2021

Ch.18 out Can't believe it manage to go the worst route it can go. I don't freaking know how Izumi want to go with that one. Maki could have her moment but no, go away and cry.

Not to mention Liz stoped Maki hand before she slap that girl

joined Aug 15, 2021

My heart hurt..

Zigv3uyqlg0hih2ixcp8saivs99g-ehejzp51vcc89w
joined Feb 8, 2018

Ughhhh why

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

When you think it couldn't get any worse. Izumi prove you wrong. Maki was on the verge of doing something for once but scumbag Liz stop her and now Maki is back to square one. Liz don't even try to deny anything and play along the whole couple thing. And this is confusing. Feelings for who ? If it's for Maki then Liz might more stupid than i thought if she think she will get her feelings going through Maki.

Screenshot%202022-04-05%20021706
joined Jun 19, 2014

why are we still here? just to suffer...
another stupid cliff hanger.

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

The entire flash back Liz had of Maki, NO REGRET SENSED. I just want Liz to realize what she lost and Maki with a new founded sense of self-respect, leave her hanging. That's the best ending at this point

joined Dec 21, 2016

When you think it couldn't get any worse. Izumi prove you wrong. Maki was on the verge of doing something for once but scumbag Liz stop her and now Maki is back to square one. Liz don't even try to deny anything and play along the whole couple thing. And this is confusing. Feelings for who ? If it's for Maki then Liz might more stupid than i thought if she think she will get her feelings going through Maki.

It's not clear in the originall, but she I'm sure she means the feelings she wants to convey through her music. Remember how she wanted to become famous to make the world a better place for those like her? The responses she got from being caught with sumire (which I'm almost sure it was set up by her), led her to believe she's on the right way to realize her dream.

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

Liz is damaged goods. Maki is incredibly nice, innocent, and is an angel. So the bitch Sumire figured out how to control Liz for her own gain. Get rid of Maki, and use Liz as a tool. I will not be surprised that she was the one who contacted the paparazzi to "secretly" take the kissing photo to increase Liz' popularity. I cannot blame Liz for her action because it is beyond of her paygrade to deal with someone like Sumire. I am sure Maki will forgive her eventually.
The band leader should have been the one to control the situation. The band should have protected Liz. and by doing so, protected Maki. Yet they have no idea of what is going on. They probably have no clue that Sumire probably has hatched a plan to poach Liz away from the band.

last edited at Aug 15, 2021 9:02AM

joined Aug 15, 2021

Maki deserves better, I can't stand this. And why would Liz just go along with her ex's pace, even after Liz and and Maki fought. I'm really crying and feeling sorry for Maki.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

It's not clear in the originall, but she I'm sure she means the feelings she wants to convey through her music. Remember how she wanted to become famous to make the world a better place for those like her? The responses she got from being caught with sumire (which I'm almost sure it was set up by her), led her to believe she's on the right way to realize her dream.

And she is selfish. Maybe it's a big deal for her but she had to realise how she hurt Maki here.

joined Dec 21, 2016

And she is selfish. Maybe it's a big deal for her but she had to realise how she hurt Maki here.

She's definitely gonna realize that after Sumire tells her how she's got a husband and a kid in England.

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

Is this on hiatus?

There's a reason I translate a chapter every 3 months: it's because it comes out every 3 months. The next issue of Galette will come out later this month.
Yes, it is coming out soon. Can you buy Vol 19 directly from Galette's website? Do they still ask for $100 a month for subscribed signed copies?

joined Dec 21, 2016

I buy the issues on booth as soon as they come out.

To reply you must either login or sign up.