Forum › Het discussion

dmitry106 Uploader
Subtext Only Translations
joined Nov 24, 2020

The het tag is really nice to have. Even if you don't ever want to read het, you still want the tag around to filter content. Really seemed weird to read some comments here saying to remove the tag.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Personally, I think it's good to remain this tag, cuz seems like so far Dynasty are only wholesome or cross-dressing het.

But even so, I feel that it's still a wee bit too much het recently. It's still acceptable, but hope it'll turn down the notch just a little bit.

What you need is more yuri, not less het, small but important difference

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I don't mind it but there are some days where a swarm of Het shows up in the recently uploaded page, and that's when I just go somewhere else for a few days, waiting for the niche folks to get it out of their system, and wait for good stuff to show back up on the feed. I'm patient. ☺

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Throbelisk posted:

I don't mind it but there are some days where a swarm of Het shows up in the recently uploaded page, and that's when I just go somewhere else for a few days, waiting for the niche folks to get it out of their system, and wait for good stuff to show back up on the feed. I'm patient. ☺

This is so condescending, it's hilarious. Bravo.

You need to quit making posts like this. The only thing you're doing here is personally attacking another user.

Rule #1:

First, and above all, remember that everyone is here to have fun and enjoy yuri together. Being overly aggressive, insulting, or generally a jerk is against the rules.

You have a history of doing this sort of thing and you need to quit doing it before you get banned.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

You're right. I should have just reported the person's post that violates the same rule and not gotten involved.

I thought this was yuri, site but it seems like all this time i was wrong, i'm very disappointed

last edited at Jul 29, 2021 6:43AM by

joined Aug 29, 2019

I hope this just clears things up rather than stoke discussion, because your concern has been quite recently voiced and discussed in sufficient length.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

If anything, one would think the presence of this tag would be a good thing, such that folks not interested could avoid it. Hmm

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

A random yuri fan posted:

I thought this was yuri, site but it seems like all this time i was wrong, i'm very disappointed

You're right. Dynasty is a yaoi site.

You're right. Dynasty is a yaoi site.

oh, really, so dynasty is a yaoi site? humm i never know that, what a shame

last edited at Aug 4, 2021 2:00AM by

I didn't even know it. What a disppointment

Oh no dynasty is a yaoi site my life was a lie so sad :(

last edited at Jul 31, 2021 7:50PM by

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Oh no dynasty is a yaoi site my life was a lie

Dynasty Scams

Illyasvielgay
joined Mar 6, 2021

I love being heterophobic hope we find a cure soon <3

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

I'm getting so tired of seeing arguments about whether het manga deserves to exist popping up any time some perfectly innocent het manga gets posted here lol

I'm going to be real with you guys. I don't hate Het anymore, does not mean I like it, but the new mangas are pretty good

Yeah, het is getting good, that's no reason to hate that anymore

You are two losers. How can you like this garbage? You guys are not my friends anymore

You are two losers. How can you like this garbage? You guys are not my friends anymore

Shut up, please just shut up

You're a loser man, it's just a loser you and your little friend

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Err, yeah, just drop it there, thanks.

Err, yeah, just drop it there, thanks.

Hey, you are staff, can you ban him for one week or 3 days? he's mad at me just because I started to like Het, that's so stupid

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

No thank you, I'm good if we just leave it here.

Okay, then I think the best way is just him ignoring now

Yes, do the same as me, I saw these comments and I didn't care

To reply you must either login or sign up.