Forum › Lonely Wolf, Lonely Sheep discussion

joined Jul 3, 2011

Lonely Wolf, Lonely Sheep is one of the best yuri I've read so far simpy due to the role reversal and love triangle
yandere-ism on Fujimi senpai's part

Logo-ubuntu_st_no%c2%ae-white-hex
joined Apr 23, 2013

Hell, is Rika scary. I don't think you can condense more of the essence of an abusive person than the mangaka did in a couple of chapters.

Seira
joined Jun 3, 2013

okay, so I just realized that little Imari was the wolf and big Imari was the sheep from the title. Slooooow. ~(>_<。)\

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

That role reversal was a nice surprise.

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Well even if I read it here before, today it still comes across me that it was rather wise for the author to refer to Rika as B-ko at first, since she's a total Bixch. I really curse her for never being able to start affairs again.

last edited at Oct 1, 2013 7:22AM

AzuNyan YuriShipper
joined Oct 1, 2013

I loved this ! Must have more chapters.. looking forward to it.. :3

My%20logo
joined Oct 7, 2013

okay, so I just realized that little Imari was the wolf and big Imari was the sheep from the title. Slooooow. ~(>_<。)\

Well no. Your supposed to think that BI is the wolf and LI is the sheep, bit in actuality, both Imari are the sheep and Fujimi is the wolf. It only really works because "sheep" is both singular and plural.

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Well no. Your supposed to think that BI is the wolf and LI is the sheep, bit in actuality, both Imari are the sheep and Fujimi is the wolf. It only really works because "sheep" is both singular and plural.

Nah. Disagreed. Fujimi is only a third wheel, an eyesore, and a bitch.

whoa, rika-san... went too far.

joined Feb 5, 2014

Anyone has the raw of the extra? I've been looking for it but it still nowhere to be found.

Large
joined Jun 4, 2012

this is one of my favorite one, it is really awesome

even if Fujimi seems a little creep at some points, i i really feel sorry for her.

I would like to read a sequel with her '3'

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

It's also one of my favorites, delicious angst with happy endings have the greatest tastes
Losing to some chinese or sushi of course

BlurredExistence
Blurred
joined Jan 31, 2013

Every few months i just come back and re-read this story, again and again and again. I love it so much, one of my all time favourites.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

Every few months i just come back and re-read this story, again and again and again. I love it so much, one of my all time favourites.

yup. it's in my top 25 list. as much as I like the conclusion, I always wish Mizutani-san would revisit these characters and maybe draw/write one more extra to see how their relationship has progressed. However, parts of the character's traits pop up in "Like a Cinderella" and I wouldn't be surprised if "14-sai no Koi" have minor characters that act similar to the Imari-san's.

Still, it is a good story and I always feel warm and fuzzy after reading it. :-)

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Man this series does better in 4 chapters and an epilogue than many do in 20 + 2-3 specials. Not particularly fair in all aspects since the longer series have more plot and work to handle, but still this one gets 'er dun.

Still waiting for the day when I find a good and healthy yandere relationship. Good ole' infamous Yuno was pretty close but not quite there.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Who's the wolf and who's the sheep?

last edited at Apr 26, 2016 1:26AM

Solid%20ice%20heart%203-29-15
joined Mar 30, 2015

Wow. This is exceptional. So much excellent material in so few pages.

Moth2
joined Mar 26, 2015

No kiss?..

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Gabriel13th

No kiss?..

Really not necessary for this one. How things turn out is made pretty clear.

joined Apr 15, 2013

"I'm the husband."

I love little Imari.

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

Aaaaangst????? No! This is great!

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

That was really nice! But again no kiss ;-;

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

a somewhat open ending but still one of my favorites.

last edited at Apr 27, 2016 3:51AM

joined Apr 28, 2016

Wow.

This was good.

A really good story.

I felt really good reading it.

Why have I only found it now

at least I get read it anyway...

To reply you must either login or sign up.