Forum › My Steady discussion

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

But this was okay cuz they look the same age anyway!! Like most age gap yuri!

LMFAO!!!!! Oh god.
Also...We must strap you to a chair and feed you age gap yuri. What you said is blasphemous!

I recommend we start with Pure Water Adolescence. Break their spirit early.

Pure Water Adolescence!!!!!!! :D
Needed more chaps & dev tho ;___;

Images%20(10)
joined Apr 30, 2013

this was awesome .. so cute ..

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

We need more age gap yuri that has an actual age gap, not two moe blobs where one just happens to not wear a uniform. Their age difference is emphasized from the cover on but it's completely irrelevant except for some jealous girl saying "you're kinda old." And apparently all it takes for ADD girl to start neglecting her girlfriend is one clingy classmate butting in and she never gets called out on that. Yeah, what a sweet and lasting relationship. Boring and nonsensical.

i think you have said what a lot of people thinks, i don't need more age gap, but this one-shot isn't age gap, and this
level of plot is like a nsfw's
i'm sad because i like this artist

last edited at May 14, 2013 11:08AM

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

I'd have preferred not to tag this age gap as well, but it's essentially the only thing it revolves around despite not being what we would normally consider a gap.

joined May 1, 2013

Don't expect too much of a plot from a one shot...

Really liked this one, the mood in this manga is what I love in all the yuri...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Of course, science has proven that the very best age gap yuri is Off Time ( http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/off_time#3 ).

This one totally can't compete.

Heart-broken-bandage-al
joined Feb 1, 2013

♥ this :))

20240420_135750
joined Jan 19, 2015

Nothing is ever in control is it Rei-chan

joined Jan 8, 2014

KYAAAAA!!!!! roll-roll so cute!

joined Aug 11, 2014

Yeah... If you're all excited to show your test scores to your older girlfriend and start making out for the first time with her, why would you bring a kouhai girl you've been making friends with recently along on the big date, unannounced, and then spend the entire time chatting with her while completely failing to notice how glum and lonely your girlfriend obviously is? Kouhai failed to exploit this rift between them and was rejected offscreen, and she was certainly making an effort to be that clingy, but I can't actually blame her for thinking she had a shot when the girl is this easily distracted. "Is this all she thinks of us, anymore?" Good question.

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

We need more age gap yuri that has an actual age gap, not two moe blobs where one just happens to not wear a uniform. Their age difference is emphasized from the cover on but it's completely irrelevant except for some jealous girl saying "you're kinda old." And apparently all it takes for ADD girl to start neglecting her girlfriend is one clingy classmate butting in and she never gets called out on that. Yeah, what a sweet and lasting relationship. Boring and nonsensical.

I would have you take a peek into my life but it just ends in tragedy.... for now anyway.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

love triangle tag should be added, if it was i sure would avoid it

This really isn't a love triangle though? Rei and Azusa are dating and only interested in each other. Any other person has no chance with either of them. Just because one person is interested in Azusa and tries to force her way between them doesn't make it a love triangle. Especially since it's basically immediately resolved.

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Well, as much as she thought she had a chance, she is still a bitch for doing that to Rei. I'd never be as heartless as that with anyone, just because I'm not happy with the way things are.

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

But this was okay cuz they look the same age anyway!! Like most age gap yuri!

LMFAO!!!!! Oh god.
Also...We must strap you to a chair and feed you age gap yuri. What you said is blasphemous!

I recommend we start with Pure Water Adolescence. Break their spirit early.

And then police come

There are yuri police?

http://dynasty-scans.com/series/school_police

There are, and its clearly a needed organization. I don't see how it's possible to not like age gap yuri...such deviance is definitely a danger to society. Taiho shichau zo.

Taiho shichau zo! LOL
Actually what I wanted to say was 'strap people a chair' and 'feed something forcely' are crime, but never mind. Now I totally agree with you.

... I suppose what I don't like is when kids in highschool or middleschool are going out with 25 year-olds. I realize it's different in Japan, but I find it weird.

That said, I don't mind that Morishima Akiko chapter cuz the younger one isn't a minor.

What's weird when a 18 year JK goes out with a 24/25 year-olds?
And it's not weird when a 34 year-olds goes out with a 40 year-old

To reply you must either login or sign up.