Forum › Naturies discussion

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ah, but of course Snow would have 7 siblings. :D

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

Story was pretty easy to follow once you accepted it’s premises. Without knowing anything else I’d imagine this is part of a larger “modern fairy tail” setting the mangaka uses

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

Loved how all these universes intertwined. Pretty cool reading.

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

I think this maybe parody fables from DC comic or once upon a time series from ABC network.

last edited at Jul 24, 2021 6:39AM

joined May 24, 2014

What is the significance of alice dragging that bunny from the waste basket?

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

I don't know if I understood it or not, but I do know I enjoyed it

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Her parents threw away her stuffed rabbit in an attempt to get her to grow up and stop pretending she's Alice. Now she's struggling with her feelings for Snow and trying to figure out if she is supposed to grow up and move on here or not. Turns out neither her feelings or being Alice are a phase, which is the extended metaphor people have been getting at

Off hand, does anyone know which yuri hime this was in?

last edited at Sep 14, 2021 12:24PM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

According to this tweet, it's from the September 2014 issue of Yuri Hime.

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

According to this tweet, it's from the September 2014 issue of Yuri Hime.

Heck yeah, thank you so much!!

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

On one hand, I do feel bad for the prince, getting literally goomba-stomped when trying to confess, but at the same time I dug the overall vibe of the story. Not sure what that last bit was about though.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Her parents threw away her stuffed rabbit in an attempt to get her to grow up and stop pretending she's Alice. Now she's struggling with her feelings for Snow and trying to figure out if she is supposed to grow up and move on here or not. Turns out neither her feelings or being Alice are a phase, which is the extended metaphor people have been getting at

I think this is why the story is so confusing. On one hand, all of the characters act like it's completely normal in this world to be a reincarnation of fairy tale characters. On the other hand, there are some moments that make it seem like it's not. It makes me think sunspawn's comment about the school being a mental asylum for children not seem that outlandish.

C57e189a-cb0f-4ff4-aab4-f866ca57737a
joined Nov 19, 2022

Annnnnd Prince Charming has been killed for the sake of Yuri.

I can get behind that.

To reply you must either login or sign up.