Forum › The Feelings We All Must Endure discussion

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

we may disagree on citrus, but at least we can agree on this.

I don't have issues with Citrus because they're teenagers and teenagers tend to be dumb with romance, but here we're dealing with college students with plenty of experience and the cast has some very solid and mature characters to allow the kind of bullshit it happens.

Well i'll give citrus this......it doesn't have any NTR.........yet.
Oh god i complimented citrus.

joined Jul 31, 2014

This is this part I love Fue and Asuna. I always hope Fue can be more aggressive a bit towards their relationship.
As fo sacchan I hope she can said I love you face to face to ruki. I hope sacchan will appreciate Ruki.

Fairy_tail_zero_ch03_12%20-%20c%c3%b3pia
joined Dec 7, 2014

Sacchan sucks she is the worst by far, Ruki is stupid for falling for such uncool girl.

Maasa is the best character of this manga, but i like Fue too and Remi LOL

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

........................................................................really.....

Rsz_11rsz_029_001_08
joined Jul 8, 2013

I really dont give fuck on the main relationship and I dont think remi was trying to interfere in their relationship or something its just how she is Remi was like that all the time and I don't blame her for that ...but Maasa with Meru...with Meru???!! whyyy ;n; naaah Meru is the worst and Maasa is so cute and in this chapter she was cute as hell omg ...she deserves someone better plz

Brah, Maaru is the OTP.

And kyaaaaa they got lots of cute screentime! I hope their relationship stays like this, with Maasa basically catering to and complimenting Meru's sole insecurity. I really hope nothing happens to ruin their blooming relationship. \o/

Really loved the "you're really soft" bit. XD Maasa is too cute.

I went and re-read a few chapters before this and I noticed Sacchan thinking: "I'm sure that someone much more suitable for Ruki-chan will appear someday." Does this mean she sees nothing at all between her and Ruki? I'm sure she treasures her as a friend (with benefits) but it's... a little depressing, seeing Ruki try so hard for something that's most likely not going to happen.

joined Nov 30, 2011

I went and re-read a few chapters before this and I noticed Sacchan thinking: "I'm sure that someone much more suitable for Ruki-chan will appear someday." Does this mean she sees nothing at all between her and Ruki? I'm sure she treasures her as a friend (with benefits) but it's... a little depressing, seeing Ruki try so hard for something that's most likely not going to happen.

It could also be that she feels she is undeserving of Ruki who she may view as a good person stuck someone ... not so good.

-EDIT-

OH! What does NTR and OTP mean? I haven't the slightest clue.

last edited at Dec 18, 2014 1:26AM

Rsz_11rsz_029_001_08
joined Jul 8, 2013

Probably, but then again Sacchi came out of an abusive relationship where she had no control of anything - I'm not really expecting her to make a move just yet.

NTR is short for Netorare, which basically means someone steals/seduces another person's partner.

OTP means One True Pairing, or someone's favorite pairing in a series.

last edited at Dec 18, 2014 2:37AM

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

It could also be that she feels she is undeserving of Ruki who she may view as a good person stuck someone ... not so good.

Well she proves herself right then with that NTR

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

dont ya just love one sided feelings?i understand that Saachan jas been through a lot but when someone, especially someone you actually care about, has genuine feelings for you then its your job to be straigh foward and honest with them!

joined Jul 26, 2014

Maasa is so cool and for some reason her ending up with Meru seems cute... even if I don't like Meru that much.

joined Aug 21, 2014

I JUST WANT MAASA WITH REMI OH MY GOD CAN'T WE JUST HAVE THE MOST MATURE AND THE MOST EXPERIENCED ADULTS TOGETHER UGH.

clearly frustrated

Like can you just imagine Maasa working so hard at her desk and Remi being the lewd woman she is trying to get her attention for some intimacy? ~

last edited at Dec 23, 2014 6:04AM

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

I'm really looking forward to finding out how everything ends when the last few chapters are scanlated, but I think one of my New Year's resolutions is going to have to be to not read the spoilers. It's so tempting. ಥ_ಥ

Sadly, some key words slipped through the spoiler tags in some of the replies. Please, if you reply to spoiler code, use spoiler code when writing you answer. ;_;

What strikes me about chapter 11 is how the gaudy bunch seems to have no compunctions whatsoever about toying with their new friends and never bother to keep one of theirs in check. Asuna and Meru don't hesitate to let Remi take Sacchan home and only when Sacchan is spilling her guts to Remi, the latter seems to have some sort of doubts because she seems somewhat touched by Sacchan's plight. At least that's what I think when she thinks to herself "What's up with this. Why are you worried about something insignificant like this?". But this could also be directed at Sacchan and her worries about what love is. Rethinking it, it is probably the latter and Remi really has no concept of love.

Also, I'm disappointed by Sacchan's weak reaction to Remi undressing her and pulling of the sleepover thing. I figure Remi has now implanted some sort of "Sacchan, you are actually strong (if you're by my side)"-scheme that involves her being Remi's next toy and messing with Ruki so she can see her depressed face again, which she stated she longed for. When Ruki started acting possessive and started asking (the wrong) questions, this didn't sit too well with Sacchan as it probably reminded her of her ex-boyfriend, who she just emancipated herself from thanks to Remi. From the moment Ruki enquired about last night, Sacchan eyed her very warily, bordering on looking daggers at her. She might be trying to test if Ruki is going to react the same way her boyfriend did if she pushes her further or whatever feelings she held for her have now subsided and she has already written Ruki off. I feel if Sacchan had texted Ruki about the ex-incident, things would have gone differently. I wish Sacchan would flick herself on the forehead.

I'm dying to know how this works out and I know the people who have read the spoilers know better, but maybe it's going to work out well for some. In chapter 1, Ruki says that after the worst entrance ceremony ever her worst year ever began, but that year is technically over by now. This had better end well or I'll be pretty bummed out in a couple of months. :(

Here's my surmise of what is going to happen:
Sacchan and Remi get together when Sacchan is having a phase of feeling strong and pseudo-independent until Remi throws her away because her flaw is that she can't commit and she only toys with people. Then Ruki toughs it out, confronts Remi, exposes her machinations to Sacchan and gets her back. Or she goes to Fue to cry and the two support each other from then on, but that would be fine with me, too.

The only ending that leaves me sad would be one in which none of the characters gain some sort of personal learning or enrichment from what they were going through and if they stagnated as persons. If they get some insight on what they did wrong or why they had no chance, that is fine.

What I immensely enjoyed in this story is the depth and complexity of the characters, each of which has a believable personality with certain (or just one, if the sin-theory is correct - which I couldn't read up on, sorry) tragic flaw, hamartia. This literary device is used quite well by Amano Shuninta - I can't even bring myself to hate a character. Maybe Remi, but then the snaggle tooth wins me over again. I think that in some respect or another I also learned some things from this story or at least it got me thinking about. Feeling personally enriched is usually a good thing for me.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

I JUST WANT MAASA WITH REMI OH MY GOD CAN'T WE JUST HAVE THE MOST MATURE AND THE MOST EXPERIENCED ADULTS TOGETHER UGH.

clearly frustrated

Like can you just imagine Maasa working so hard at her desk and Remi being the lewd woman she is trying to get her attention for some intimacy? ~

That's actually kinda hot.
/jumps ship

joined Aug 21, 2014

clearly frustrated

That's actually kinda hot.
/jumps ship

That's what I'm sayin'!!!!! /hi5
LIKE HOW CAN YOU NOT SHIP THIS!??!?!
https://33.media.tumblr.com/2170f4fc3aa12736c0ac95661168c2c1/tumblr_mygsbgf42z1sah9dro1_500.jpg
/flails

I will forever go down with this ship. ;~;

last edited at Jan 2, 2015 5:43AM

joined Dec 28, 2014

But either way, expect a ton of drama coming up. Especially the latest chapter 12, was heart breaking.

I'll try to remember that 2 years from now.

Haha, that was my reaction too.
Wish I knew Japanese so I could assist KS in any way...

Whats the link for it?

Fairy_tail_zero_ch03_12%20-%20c%c3%b3pia
joined Dec 7, 2014

clearly frustrated

You and me both, that would be amazing, it would be hot, since the first chapter Maasa appear i shipp them, i don't really care much about the other couples, maybe Fue and Asuna a little, i like them

Akari
joined Apr 16, 2013

What the fuck, oh my god...

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

I've been waiting for this to be released, let the rage begin.
THAT MOTHER FUCKING CHEATING ASS SON OF A BITCH WHORE! SHE TRUSTED YOU, YOU DON'T DESERVE HER!!!!!!!

Akari
joined Apr 16, 2013

I've been waiting for this to be released, let the rage begin.
THAT MOTHER FUCKING CHEATING ASS SON OF A BITCH WHORE! SHE TRUSTED YOU, YOU DON'T DESERVE HER!!!!!!!

What the fuck is gonna happen now? I'm so pissed. I really need to go read some fluffy vanilla shit now.

joined Apr 19, 2013

How can I be so angry with a fictional character :@ :@ :@

last edited at Feb 4, 2015 11:50PM

Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

Saw this coming pretty much since they started going out
This shit always just feels like drama for drama's sake.
I bet the two of them aren't even gonna get back together and it's just gonna be like well we've experienced part of life and come out stronger from it I'll never forget you.

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Half the fun of this manga is the comments. xD

joined Nov 2, 2013

We all knew this shit was coming. Seriously, Sacchan is a weak, weak person. She has weak morals and weak convictions.
Ruki, just move on, nothing of value will be lost.

Atsuko
joined Dec 29, 2013

I'm pissed off! More at myself for not being able to stop reading this manga!

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

Is everyone in this manga dumb? Except maybe Maasa.

To reply you must either login or sign up.