Forum › SHY discussion

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

I think I might bite the bullet and start reading this. Too bad it's not licensed though

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

Didn't get a Teru x Iko date, but still got cute downtime moments.

Also, yep, Pepesha better start filing adoption papers.

joined Oct 2, 2015

Maverick hunter SHY!

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

So we're full on Megaman? Or I suppose as Spica said, Maverick Hunter? Interesting indeed.

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

Oh, now i see this kids as equivalent of that one in Boku no Hero that can modificated powers.

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

She's MegaShy now

Rsz_1screenshot_2021-08-18_at_11-24-04_the_idolmaster_cinderella_girls_fr%c3%a9d%c3%a9rica_miyamoto_shiki_ichinose_%e3%83%ac%e3%82%a4%e3%82%b8%e3%83%bc%e3%83%ac%e3%82%a4%e3%82%b8%e3%83%bc_-_pixiv
joined Apr 25, 2018

Oooh, so this is the approach for further power-up, huh?

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

She's MegaShy now

Or a Super Shy-an?

...I'll show myself out.

joined Apr 6, 2013

Given how the rings are obtained I kinda hope not.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Given how the rings are obtained I kinda hope not.

I mean, given how the Amalareiks are all already dead anyway, as we were just unmistakably told by one of them, it's unlikely they'll survive the story anyway. Most likely they all will end up leaving their rings to a hero they connect with.

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

Or a Super Shy-an?

...I'll show myself out.

Stay. I will defend cheesy puns to the death.

Also I really, really hope Kfufu gets a non-death redemption arc. Save at least one of the zombie kids, please. (Or lich. Lich seems more appropriate now that I think about it...)

last edited at Jun 20, 2021 11:50AM

joined Jun 19, 2021

The "all Amalareiks are dead" thing is kind of weird in that there was nothing in the last arc that said that Mai died. Unless the implication now is that she committed suicide not long after her attack on the village. That or they don't have to be dead to get a ring but once they do it basically kills them if not removed quickly meaning Iko could've ended up like Mai if Teru wasn't fast enough.

Didn't get a Teru x Iko date, but still got cute downtime moments.

Also, yep, Pepesha better start filing adoption papers.

I've been annoyed at how Iko's been sidelined both because she's my second favorite character after Pilse and because of how important she is to Teru and her belief in Teru basically being what gives her the courage to keep going through the first half of the series. I guess that's the fate of all non-powered characters in action series though.

last edited at Jun 20, 2021 10:12PM

Genbuakicon
joined Jun 27, 2015

Shy is megaman now and I'm here for it.

joined May 21, 2021

just started reading this and im glad i did! cant wait to see what teru is capable of again

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

I liked the sword, good thing it looks like Teru will be using it again.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Btw, has anyone else been picking up on the fact that Shy's old caretaker (partially shown at the start of this chapter) was probably Japan's previous heroine?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Btw, has anyone else been picking up on the fact that Shy's old caretaker (partially shown at the start of this chapter) was probably Japan's previous heroine?

I think it's probably her older sister she mention in an earlier chapter.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Makes sense. But she could still be her predecessor in superheroics, or am I missing something else?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Makes sense. But she could still be her predecessor in superheroics, or am I missing something else?

I also think that her sister was her predecessor, hence why the role of Japan's Hero end up on her.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I also think that her sister was her predecessor, hence why the role of Japan's Hero end up on her.

Considering her words, it definitely looks like that, yes.

joined May 21, 2021

SHY PROTECTION SQUAD WHERE U AT!?!

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

I feel in my heart that "Lovesong" is gonna bring a lot of yuri when it's her turn. Unless all of them attack at the same time, in which case Shy should wake up and control that ring soon.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

All-out war has been declared on Shy.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

And with this, the Shinobi Arc will hopefully finally end after 46 chapters. :-)

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

And with this, the Shinobi Arc will hopefully finally end after 46 chapters. :-)

Welcome to the new, 100-chapter Deadly Sins arc

To reply you must either login or sign up.