Forum › Yuri Natsu -Kagaya Inn- discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Let's be frank here, is not over... Thanks to the Mochiverse, somewhere sometime they'll show up again ... Maybe in Avengers

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

F

joined Oct 10, 2016

Wait it's done? I thought there'd be like 50 more chapters. Oh well. It's a manga telenovela.

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

it's been fun reading this series. tbh, I'm glad it has come to a conclusion. I was getting to the point of being bored of it when I first got into it along with the Mochi titles. the last chapter page really brought back a lot of flashbacks with all of the past characters. we may see any of them on their own or briefly in any of the Mochiverse she release in the near future.

let there be more Mochi yuriness to come!

Smoltopbun
joined Mar 2, 2018

Wow. Feels like an end to an era. I wonder how the mochiverse chart looks like with all the couples this series made.

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

This series was very... Mochi.

Shanilairis
joined Mar 27, 2021

Favorite couple? What was everyone’s favorite couple? My favorite was Miki and Yoh. I thought they were the funniest and had great chemistry.

Utterly impossible to choose, for me.
Right now, my heart is fixed mainly on TsuYashi - they were the last couple to get a considerable screentime after all, so it's understandable that I'm all over them, but my Kagaya shipping priorities might switch later on.
You know, what would be super nice? A 4koma spin-off about Tsu' x Yashiko x Meibu-sensei antics. Or one about Meibu-sensei and her editor, in which we will naturally find out that they've both been secretly crazy for each other all along AND they're long lost sisters or at least stepsisters/cousins. :3

Wait it's done? I thought there'd be like 50 more chapters. Oh well. It's a manga telenovela.

See? That's why I used a spoiler tag earlier when talking about the series long since having ended, to avoid accidentally disappointing someone.

last edited at Apr 30, 2021 7:00PM

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Let's be frank here, is not over... Thanks to the Mochiverse, somewhere sometime they'll show up again ... Maybe in Avengers

Tsubomi will return....

(music builds)

Shanilairis
joined Mar 27, 2021

It's a bit sad tho, that the great Mama and Auntie themselves(NeneYuu) had like zero screentime. Just imagine Mochi properly fleshing these two out - adult incest yuri of a mother of five and probably mother of two/three*, in the middle of all the already way awesome Kagaya Inn shenanigans. That would be beyond epic. And they're both divorced, which means this couple also has a ton of potential for sad/dark past to explore, mainly concerning sexuality/gender, and that might have been what formed them to be so benevolent towards LGBTQ excesses of their daughters.
From those few bits we've seen so far, however, they seem to be platonic at the moment, OR at least Mochi is still keeping them subtext.

*the ribbon on the bottom of panel could be Yuu's third daughter holding the camera, for all we know

last edited at Apr 13, 2021 12:19PM

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Awww, a lot of laughs and shenanigans. All good things....

joined Oct 23, 2015

So one of the best reads on this site has ended. What a shame but it was a fun ride.

I had to double check if all the couples and plots got resolved and apparently they were. The girls who hooked up at the inn only showed up in Chapters 1,2 and 36 so that was hard to track.

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

I loved it

joined Apr 20, 2021

So one of the best reads on this site has ended. What a shame but it was a fun ride.

I had to double check if all the couples and plots got resolved and apparently they were. The girls who hooked up at the inn only showed up in Chapters 1,2 and 36 so that was hard to track.

One that wasn't is Daidou. Unless I missed something

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

mad, real mad, why'd it end nooooooooooo nOOOO

joined Nov 19, 2021

Did the artist change in Chapter 81? The art style suddenly looks so different.

joined Nov 19, 2021

Where are chapters 96 to 103? There should be more, right?

Fb_img_1506323085663
joined Apr 2, 2017

Oh god.... I just... I just love Mocchi-sensei's work so much. It's so refreshing, everything that she does. I can just turn my brain off and have a GREAT time laughing my ass off to her top nutch comedy and ecchi. It's like, her work can fill my yuri needs to extends I never thought possible. I just love everything she does.

PineconeJuice
Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

It had a surprisingly satisfying end. Or rather it wrapped things up nice enough.

To reply you must either login or sign up.