Official%20profile%20pic
joined Jan 19, 2019

Fish

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I like this and I want more

Screenshot%202022-04-05%20021706
joined Jun 19, 2014

Love these kind of slow-burn stories but they always seem to end so inconclusively after like 10 chapters of characters seemingly yearning for each other. Also sometimes I don't really understand what the conflicts are about lol.

ThatEcchiLolicon
joined May 1, 2020

I thought this was the Yuri manga where love interest walk around the beach at night looking for her mom who is a mermaid or something.
Does anyone know the name of it?
I forgot the name.

That's this one: https://dynasty-scans.com/series/ano_koro_no_aoi_hoshi

Thank you ma dude

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

Gosh the art and story are so beautiful, i'm hoping to see more of this.

Profile%20picture
joined Jan 23, 2020

THE ART IS GORGEOUS!! QAQ I really wish I can draw like this some day.
I really like the chill vibes too

last edited at May 23, 2021 7:01PM

joined Mar 8, 2020

I remember this one ended already, and had like 19 chapters i think?, but was dropped for so long, is good to see someone picked this up again so people can see the ending of it, this was something, but eh

last edited at May 23, 2021 11:38PM

Yuri Yuriyuri
Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

You know, there is a good number of cute girls in this manga.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Shiritsume-san is a little Yazawa Nico clone, isn't she?

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

I love this, so much has happened but literally nothing has happened

The_argent_god_100px_avatar
joined Jul 28, 2019

Man, I love how all the different sea life is so evocative of Tsukiko's emotions.

joined Jul 28, 2020

I appreciate how despite there being other stories with the bubbles and fish motif, like "A monster wants to eat me" or "A tropical fish yearns for snow", this one encapsulates an oniric vibe with its imaginary elements that really makes it feel as if the reader were viewing everything through Tsukiko's hallucination-laden perspective, and at the same time emphasizes the idea that everything is foreign to her.

Who needs LSD when you see weird floating fish everywhere.

Truthwatcher
joined Jan 4, 2020

I dont get why aya seems so indifferent to her leaving ... seems like a big deal, she even gets jealous over the teacher but tsukiko leaving is a-ok?

Sono.hanabira.ni.kuchizuke.o.-.atelier.no.koibito-tachi.full.1462399_avartar
joined May 28, 2015

I don't get this manga... The visual are great but what is the purpose of the characters ? Will the manga end when they go out together ?

Nathaniel Kamb
Fjy7x0qaaaandi2
joined Apr 23, 2019

This is good, i said it on mangadex, and im saying it here, the story, the art, the perspectives, the feelings, it's all so well conveyed and also not conveyed at all! It feels good to read it, it's nice, it's a slice of life but it isn't like a normal one, this is memorable, this never gets boring and the characters feel so complicated even though they aren't at all, they all have their unique personalities that makes them stand out one way or another, they're human i guess?
Anyways, no, wait, anyways nothing i don't have anything else to say...

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I dont get why aya seems so indifferent to her leaving ... seems like a big deal, she even gets jealous over the teacher but tsukiko leaving is a-ok?

I could easily guess (and that's all it is) that she sees Tsukiko as vibing with the teacher as a bad thing for Tsukiko to do, whereas Tsukiko leaving isn't exactly her fault.

I also see Tsukiko as a bit air-headed and self-centered, since she's so blunt, so she could easily go 'Oh well it can't be helped :D' and go on with life.

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

man that giant squid caught me off guard, this mangaka should draw weird fiction tbh

Fb_img_1593709389462
joined Jun 23, 2020

the story, the art, the perspectives, the feelings, it's all so well conveyed and also not conveyed at all! It feels good to read it, it's nice, it's a slice of life but it isn't like a normal one, this is memorable, this never gets boring and the characters feel so complicated even though they aren't at all, they all have their unique personalities that makes them stand out one way or another, they're human i guess?
Anyways, no, wait, anyways nothing i don't have anything else to say...

Exactly!!! It feels so alive exactly because it's slow.

last edited at May 30, 2021 1:03PM

Nathaniel Kamb
Fjy7x0qaaaandi2
joined Apr 23, 2019

...Why the hell did i feel so happy for tsukiko getting mad?
Well, anyway, this chapter felt really special, nice, it resolved everything so easily but we immediately got into something less cliché and more interesting. I ain´t a literature genius so i won´t say this is genius, but, it is genius

joined Jul 28, 2020

Well, that was a very "Yoru to Umi" way to solve the transfer issue, nothing happened and yet everything happened at the same time.
Hopefully Utsumi will stop putting her foot in her mouth before Tsukiko regrets her choice, but given how her lack of filter was firmly stablished in the second chapter, Utsumi's odds look tough.

last edited at May 30, 2021 9:50PM

Yuri Yuriyuri
Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

They're so cute but also confusing.

joined Jul 28, 2020

...Why the hell did i feel so happy for tsukiko getting mad?
Well, anyway, this chapter felt really special, nice, it resolved everything so easily but we immediately got into something less cliché and more interesting. I ain´t a literature genius so i won´t say this is genius, but, it is genius

Tsukiko getting openly mad is a nice contrast compared to the first time that Utsumi used the word "doll", back then she could only be confused by her own frustration. It seems that Aya hasn't been able to progess much though...

10374935_1517148091919036_8454058064875083431_n
joined Apr 7, 2021

This manga is really special in its own way.
Tsukiko and Utsumi relationship is very subtle yet so caring for each other; eventhough Tsukiko is abit of an aloof, Utsumi still find a way to communicate with her.
Them sharing a pool yet they do entirely different things but still collide into each other's interest, it's quite amusing.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Tsukiko and Utsumi relationship is very subtle yet so caring for each other

One could argue it's a wee bit TOO subtle... >_<

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

This manga is beautiful.

But kinda hectic.

To reply you must either login or sign up.