Forum › Wake Ari na Kanojo-tachi discussion

Nyarin
joined Mar 20, 2012

The ending is pretty lukewarm. I feel a lot of things weren't resolved.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Oh so that's how it ends. I am glad that she got to be with Vivi but I expected at least their relationship to fully start at the end. It was a nice series anyway and at least the ending is happy.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

I need closure. There's so many questions here like what did happen in those three years? Did they resolve the Titan race issue? Those two's relationship? We can probably assume things worked out and the two got into relationship but man. At least one more chapter to wrap things up. I feel like this got Axed but idk

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I feel like this got Axed but idk

This one was self-published.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Well, that feels... abrupt. What did that drama even accomplish aside from getting in the way of the sweetness?

Oh well. Better than the Prison Town ending, anyway.

EDIT: I just realized that Neji's best series isn't even here on Dynasty! What happened to Beauty and the Beast Girl?
Bocchi Kaibutsu to Moumoku Shoujo?

last edited at May 27, 2021 8:18AM

joined Sep 9, 2016

EDIT: I just realized that Neji's best series isn't even here on Dynasty! What happened to Beauty and the Beast Girl?

Licensed, translated and published by Seven Seas. I have a copy on my overflowing book shelves.

last edited at May 27, 2021 11:45AM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Licensed, translated and published by Seven Seas. I have a copy on my overflowing book shelves.

That, and Dynasty couldn't get permission to add the chapters translated by another group before /u/ picked it up (which is ironically where the book version leaves off).

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Yeah people assume the Axe too easily, ending a story is hard for many maybe even most authors but this is also pretty normal for Neji, and it's honestly a slightly better ending than usual for her. I really like her works, but she has a hard time with wrapping up and ending her series. She's a talented creator, so I'm hoping she'll work out that issue at some point with future works.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Not likely to find anything but Ford Titans in America. However, it is the natural habitat of the troglodyte. Positively lifting with them.

Bowlerhatclan
joined Oct 2, 2020

Alright neji, I've come to understand how you torture us… every series other than BocchiMou will always end on chapter 20… my kokoro is not okay

last edited at May 27, 2021 3:08PM

joined Sep 22, 2015

Unpopular opinion: This is a good ending. I actually like somewhat happy endings where the authors just leave the rest to our imagination. I mean, it's pretty obvious that Vivi will return her feelings in less than 3 years, lol. I hope to see other Neji's works concluded properly like this or something better.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Oh, didn't know about that. Thanks

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Goggled Anon posted:

That, and Dynasty couldn't get permission to add the chapters translated by another group before /u/ picked it up (which is ironically where the book version leaves off).

The weird thing about that is that /u/ also did other Neji stuff that's hosted on Dynasty Scans, so I question why this particular one is the exception.

Img_20171030_220015_379
joined Oct 31, 2016

here's to hoping that we don't really have to wait for 3 actually years for the sequel

20221231_135046
joined Dec 1, 2022

I think very large size gap is not necessary. It's giantess x human or human x fairy tag, not tall girl x short girl, that's just size gap

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

I think very large size gap is not necessary. It's giantess x human or human x fairy tag, not tall girl x short girl, that's just size gap

It literally is giantess x human-sized vampire though

20221231_135046
joined Dec 1, 2022

It literally is giantess x human-sized vampire though

I commented from first chapter, so didn't notice it.

20221231_135046
joined Dec 1, 2022

I feel like bug man is not the best translation, since bugman is a swear word

To reply you must either login or sign up.