Remarquer discussion 09 Jul 18:57
joined Oct 2, 2020

Fun fact remarquer means notice in french

joined Oct 2, 2020

Same shitty plot as any NTR hentai, won't be reading it anytime soon

Bowlerhatclan
joined Oct 2, 2020

Re-uploaded first chapter?

Binbou Scanlations went snookapalooka and had all their uploads on Dynasty removed. Which included Fuzoroi Ch. 1.

More accurately, one person unilaterally had all of the groups' works removed despite the protest of another person who worked together on the scanlations. Still rubs me the wrong way that Dynasty's staff indulged that selfish tantrum.

I hope whatever was removed comes back, I hate when shit like this happens.

Yeah chapter 1 to 24 got removed

Bowlerhatclan
joined Oct 2, 2020

Alright neji, I've come to understand how you torture us… every series other than BocchiMou will always end on chapter 20… my kokoro is not okay

last edited at May 27, 2021 3:08PM

Bowlerhatclan
Roid discussion 26 Oct 09:18
joined Oct 2, 2020

BRUH, Why?
Why are there so many series that just end when the shit is getting good. There's so much more they could've done.
NOW I'M ANGERY
I Guess Now It's Time To Wait For The Doujinshis To Come Out.

Yeah… I don't even want to read the doujins thought because this ship just feels weird to me

Bowlerhatclan
Roid discussion 26 Oct 09:17
joined Oct 2, 2020

Gosh… I am quite extremely pissed off. It feels like yui doesn't even have a role here, it only feels like she's third wheeling real hard. Why end it here too? This is way too goddamn short… my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

Bowlerhatclan
joined Oct 2, 2020

Lappland at the peak of her madness... need m o a r

Bowlerhatclan
Image Comments 02 Oct 18:03
joined Oct 2, 2020
72940138_p0

Gosh, I feel like I'm missing out so much... should watch T

Bowlerhatclan
Semelparous discussion 02 Oct 18:00
joined Oct 2, 2020

For some reason it feels like Semelparous is an Sekai Oni rip-off but with better art and yuri

joined Oct 2, 2020

-B-but potatoes can't lewd potatoes.

-I ship the hell out of them, but if I'm being honest... it feels wrong to wish romance on them.

-I'm guilty of this, of course. I think they'd be cute as hell together. But their relationship is so much stronger and so much more special than any sort of romance. Sure, it's possible for them to be romantic on top of what they are to each other now. But I really don't see the point. I love the fan art, and this made me super happy considering the author herself approves. But idk... I can't be the only one who thinks this, right?

-I'm with you. I kinda see them as my daughters so while I enjoy fanarts & joke about them being gay for one another, I don't actively try to ship them since, like, it feels wrong shipping your daughters together.

personally, i hate tkmiz for doing this. i rather have some closure platonic relation ship, when yuuri reunited with chito and they both just grateful they have each other. it makes the show even more unique because the character are like that. but this...this is just pandering...

still im happy for potato they live in peaceful life in alternate dimension, but why did the author did this i dont even know...im sticking with them just being Great friend.

The Girl's Last Tour Anthology is a collection of NON-CANON stories written by various different authors that are basically free form comics very loosely based on either the characters or setting of Girl's Last Tour where the mangakas got to play around and make whatever little story they wanted. It's a bit like a collection of tribute works. This particular story by tkmiz is the bookend to the series that serves as a clever framing mechanism for the rest of the works in the Anthology.

Rest assured the girls still lie their frozen together in eternal slumber beneath the stars atop the crumbling remnants of humanity.

yes im aware of that im just complain about their established relationship in this setting, and since the ending are open ended, we might not know if they got teleported in this world or not. https://imgur.com/a/WCMYfI7

and the last page also imply where cinema still working and its alternate version. but i prefer potatoes in twitter instead, since tkmiz made them more living freely instead got burdened by reality.

whether tkmiz wanted to make her fans happy by this alternate setting, its fine. but it just doesnt seem best idea for potatoes...

god i hope they are fine in alternate world, cant they just get a rest already?

Long-ass quote just to say one thing: the parallel universe do exist, and it's called Shimeji simulation.