Forum › What's that manga called?

joined Jun 6, 2017

Looking for a manga that I saw here, which I believe involved two office girls. A seemed like the experienced and cool type, so when she got with B, she freaks out because in reality, she’s a useless lesbian. B expects to be the least inexperienced between them, and when they have sex, she’s confused why A sucked at it

I can atleast almost guarantee that it's this

Yes, that’s it! Thanks! I’m surprised someone could narrow it down because of the amount of useless lesbian manga in this site lol. Thanks again!

joined Mar 10, 2017

Girl A and Girl B were childhood friends. Girl A had a dream so she was reading a magazine about dream interpretations. Girl B went to Girl A's house, they ate watermelon and they kissed.

Anyone knows the name of the manga?

That would be "Tsurezure Biyori" by Hamuro Kei (its on this website, just havent figured hyperlinks out yet). The parts you're describing are in chapters 15 and 17.

Thanks!!! That's it! I was wondering why the update was taking so long, I checked it and it turns out that it is now completed. Haistt
Edit: So you make a hyperlink by enclosing the title (or any words you like) with square brackets, followed by the link enclosed with parentheses.
Example: Tsurezure Biyori
You'll see the format when you click the quote button.

last edited at Apr 30, 2021 1:33PM

joined Mar 10, 2017

Girl A and Girl B were childhood friends. Girl A had a dream so she was reading a magazine about dream interpretations. Girl B went to Girl A's house, they ate watermelon and they kissed.

Anyone knows the name of the manga?

Thought it was this, but after rereading it, I was wrong
Edit: Also, if their is anothwr manga that follows thr premise you described exactly, then I will now suggest the addition of the Watermelon tag to this site

Sorry, that's not it. It's Tsurezure Biyori, but thanks for your response, I'll read that manga.
Also, you don't have to suggest that tag! Hahahaha

joined Apr 17, 2020

Manga about a girl A who asks girl B out. Girl B says to girl I'll go out with you but if I'm ever unhappy I'll break up with you. Fast forward many years later girl A is being cold with girl B but it turns out to be an act

Still looking for this

I wish I knew. If you had any more details, that might help.

They're in high school in the first part. And adults in the next it's a pretty short story definitely not more than 12 pages. Girl B came home from work and girl A acted cold the whole night while Girl B was pining and when they went to bed girl A revealed she was just teasing girl B saying something like "you really love me don't you"

Still looking, God this is driving me crazy

last edited at May 1, 2021 8:43PM

joined May 8, 2021

i’m looking for this manga i read awhile ago. the basic synopsis is that there are these 2 girls as the mc’s. one of them has like immensely strong abilities, and is used as a tool for war. the other trains at the same school/living place as the other mc. the super strong one always comes back to the living place bloodied, and seems unfazed by it. the last chapter i read(which was 2019) i believe ended with them in a bath together(not sexual i think it was just cause they were dirty) and that’s really all i remember, but i read it on here :D

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

i’m looking for this manga i read awhile ago. the basic synopsis is that there are these 2 girls as the mc’s. one of them has like immensely strong abilities, and is used as a tool for war. the other trains at the same school/living place as the other mc. the super strong one always comes back to the living place bloodied, and seems unfazed by it. the last chapter i read(which was 2019) i believe ended with them in a bath together(not sexual i think it was just cause they were dirty) and that’s really all i remember, but i read it on here :D

Here

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Does anyone know a one-shot where two young (elementary school?) girls say they want to marry each other, but when they get home it turns out their moms got married so they became sisters instead? Then there's a timeskip to when they're in highschool together and dating despite being stepsisters.
I was looking through the Pseudo-incest for this but I couldn't find it, so it might not have been tagged (I might've just missed it though). I think it was SFW, but I'm not sure.

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Thanks! I see how I missed it now - being a single chapter in a collection, it wasn't under Groupings or One Shots.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I may have asked this before, but hopefully not. A bird is healed by a doctor and a goddess turns that bird into a human so that they may confess

Titanoktonon
Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Thank you. I kept kept looking under Supernatural and not Fantasy

last edited at May 12, 2021 8:06AM

Natsu%20koi
joined Apr 7, 2021

An older manga where two women are cheated on by a guy, and the mc goes to the apartment the guy shared(maybe?) w/ the other girl, and the other girl is there crying/devastated or smth. mc stays and the two women start a relationship. I remember they drank...pennyroyal tea. pretty sure I had this bookmarked on MD, so idk if it's here on dynasty.

last edited at Jun 18, 2021 8:13PM

Titanoktonon
Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Natsu%20koi
joined Apr 7, 2021

This.

Thanks, you guys are doing the lord's work out here

joined Apr 17, 2017

Rosie

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

The story I'm looking for is about a girl who works at a matchmaking company, and one of the female clients keeps trying to match herself with her.

joined Dec 11, 2011

Looking for a manga. These 2 girls live together in a high rise apartment. girl 1 has no sense of money and just go buy expensive things (lingerie, love seat) which makes girl 2 angry

Ec324dcc-cdf2-41b8-a84a-08270b64c8bc
joined Feb 20, 2019

I'm looking for manga that about two women on boat. They are age gap and married x high school. They were "running away" to be together. Please help me to looking for it ^-^

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I'm looking for manga that about two women on boat. They are age gap and married x high school. They were "running away" to be together. Please help me to looking for it ^-^

Unfinished Prologue

Ec324dcc-cdf2-41b8-a84a-08270b64c8bc
joined Feb 20, 2019

Unfinished Prologue

Thank you so much! <333

Evlqr1cucaif8if-orig%20(1)
joined Sep 25, 2020

Looking for a manga. These 2 girls live together in a high rise apartment. girl 1 has no sense of money and just go buy expensive things (lingerie, love seat) which makes girl 2 angry

Is it this?

joined Dec 11, 2011

Is it this?

it is! thank you!
i had a hunch it was mira. but couldnt find it here. was it removed?

last edited at May 22, 2021 11:58AM

Evlqr1cucaif8if-orig%20(1)
joined Sep 25, 2020

Is it this?

it is! thank you!
i had a hunch it was mira. but couldnt find it here. was it removed?

Probably, its not here when I was finding it.

joined May 23, 2021

Im looking for a manga that the mc is looking for something to gain a power to save her village and found a princess that give a power with her breast milk and the mc and the princess fall in love.(thats all i can remember)
Thank you in advance!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.