Forum › What's that manga called?

lensbiandykely
Capture
joined Jan 13, 2019

Woman brings her catgirl (or maybe it was a dog girl?) to meet her girlfriends cat/doggirl for a playdate

joined Nov 27, 2016

Woman brings her catgirl (or maybe it was a dog girl?) to meet her girlfriends cat/doggirl for a playdate

Kanon sans little cutie
And the sequel
Chaako sans little cuties

joined Apr 17, 2020

I'm looking for one where one girl bumps her head and suddenly she can read her crush's mind but thinks she's hallucinating

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

^ Love Me Softly

Also, bumping this because it's been several months and I still can't find it:

The story I'm looking for, I don't remember how it began, but it involved two girls and one of them was making plans for college. But that would separate them, so at the end she threw away the college prep books, because she wanted to stay with the girl she loved.

last edited at Apr 10, 2021 4:51AM

joined Mar 28, 2021

i forgot what manga it’s from but i remember a scene where a girl was dating this good looking dude. when they go to his house one day he reveals to her he has a fetish/kink of acting like a baby and calls her mama.

joined Apr 17, 2020

^ Love Me Softly

Also, bumping this because it's been several months and I still can't find it:

The story I'm looking for, I don't remember how it began, but it involved two girls and one of them was making plans for college. But that would separate them, so at the end she threw away the college prep books, because she wanted to stay with the girl she loved.

Thank you very much

last edited at Apr 10, 2021 4:46PM

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

i forgot what manga it’s from but i remember a scene where a girl was dating this good looking dude. when they go to his house one day he reveals to her he has a fetish/kink of acting like a baby and calls her mama.

Probably this:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/with_a_lady_who_likes_my_sister_ch03#7

joined Apr 17, 2020

Manga about a girl A who asks girl B out. Girl B says to girl I'll go out with you but if I'm ever unhappy I'll break up with you. Fast forward many years later girl A is being cold with girl B but it turns out to be an act

joined Feb 21, 2021

I cant recall if The mc is a student but she always rides the train everyday and there are always two women in front of her that she immediately assume that its a couple...she eventually gets to talk to them afterwards and got interested on the other one.....one day the other woman just rides the train alone which take some curiosity on the mc because she thought they are a couple because she saw them kissing but the woman just told her that other woman has a boyfriend...i cant recall much but i cant find it....

Thanks in advance

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Pjane0912 posted:

I cant recall if The mc is a student but she always rides the train everyday and there are always two women in front of her that she immediately assume that its a couple...she eventually gets to talk to them afterwards and got interested on the other one.....one day the other woman just rides the train alone which take some curiosity on the mc because she thought they are a couple because she saw them kissing but the woman just told her that other woman has a boyfriend...i cant recall much but i cant find it....

Thanks in advance

Probably A Girl in Ultramarine, I think.

last edited at Apr 17, 2021 10:42PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I'm looking for a fairly well known series but totally forgot its name- I think it may no longer be on the reader but hopefully someone knows the name.

Its a highschool girl yuri about a first year and her senpai- they first met when the younger girl visited the school to check it out- she enrolled because she liked this senpai who showed her around. senpai has a bit of a trauma from a senpai SHE used to love who blew her off a year ago and since graduated- senpai's younger half sister is also in love with her, but she ends up dating a new teacher at the school who rides a motorbike.

Im guessing it's not in my lists because it got removed upon licencing?

last edited at Apr 17, 2021 9:23PM

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

elevown posted:

I'm looking for a fairly well known series but totally forgot its name- I think it may no longer be on the reader but hopefully someone knows the name.

Its a highschool girl yuri about a first year and her senpai- they first met when the younger girl visited the school to check it out- she enrolled because she liked this senpai who showed her around. senpai has a bit of a trauma from a senpai SHE used to love who blew her off a year ago and since graduated- senpai's younger half sister is also in love with her, but she ends up dating a new teacher at the school who rides a motorbike.

Im guessing it's not in my lists because it got removed upon licencing?

Is it First Love Sisters? I don't remember this series but that's what my brain was drawn to, and there's definitely motorbikes involved...

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Yes thats it thanks :) Dunno why its not on my favs- and i see the first chapter isnt here due to licencing- I guess thats what I was remembering to think it wasnt on here. Now I just need to track down volume 1 lol.

last edited at Apr 17, 2021 10:47PM

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

^ I recall first vol was on MD, but well...

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Thanks, but I found it on my HD :) Ofcourse I couldnt have found it though without OrangePekoe telling me its name.

joined Feb 21, 2021

Pjane0912 posted:

Thanks in advance

Probably A Girl in Ultramarine, I think.

Again thank you ive been looking for this all over..

joined Aug 10, 2014

I am looking for a Yuri one shot about an adult couple. Both women start their day waking up next to each other. Throughout the day you see them living a daily life with their children,like they were a married couple. At some point one of the women tells to the other something to the effect "Don't you wish everyday was just like this ?" .

At the end of the manga is revealed that both women are neighbors, already in a married relationship,and that these days of happiness are something they can partake only when their husbands are out for work .

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

922603e5018b5f409a241f1ff906e8a5
joined Apr 19, 2021

not sure if its a yuri manga, the girl got in to a accident and then she got a head transplant.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

not sure if its a yuri manga, the girl got in to a accident and then she got a head transplant.

I know what series you're talking about but I can't remember the name. I also think it might've only been on Mangadex? Can't remember if it was brought here or not.

Hakusan
joined Apr 20, 2021

Trying to find out what manga is this: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/753408704027689023/834222176110379028/20210208_162457.jpg

Unsure if it's a yuri. Reverse search on google gets me no results ):

last edited at Apr 20, 2021 8:23PM

Evlqr1cucaif8if-orig%20(1)
joined Sep 25, 2020

Trying to find out what manga is this: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/753408704027689023/834222176110379028/20210208_162457.jpg

Unsure if it's a yuri. Reverse search on google gets me no results ):

This

joined Apr 19, 2021

I know what series you're talking about but I can't remember the name. I also think it might've only been on Mangadex? Can't remember if it was brought here or not.

as far as i know i've read it here lmao idk whats the namee. been looking for it for about 3 days and still havent found it.

joined Apr 19, 2021

as far as i know i've read it here lmao idk whats the namee. been looking for it for about 3 days and still havent found it.

it started with a girl at a hospital and she always dream about a girl and writing some kind of ''who are you'' in her palms

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

lalalilasm posted:

I've never read it, but this sounds like Seiso na Furi wo Shitemasuga by Kurachi Chihiro, which I don't believe we have here.

To reply you must either login or sign up.