Forum › That Time I Was Blackmailed By the Class's Green Tea Bitch discussion

joined May 23, 2015

"But I feel like you're different from the other friends I've had"

Oh shoot! They're gonna be best friends!

Maybe even.. super friends? No wait that's going too far.

joined Jan 3, 2020

Dear god, this chapter was fucking great. The feels and the whole confrontation just feeled so liberating.

True catharsis.

Strongly agreed. I got a nice cry from it and a blanket of sadness to wrap myself in.

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

I'd just kind of assumed she was aware of her own sexuality... oh well, expect some drama in the future, I suppose...

I think Tong Tong will be absolutely stoked when she realizes that she may like girls. Or at least, that will be her first reaction.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Oof. I feel baited into a realistic human drama with the promise of funnies. Why isnt there an angst tag?

Scarlet%20felini
joined Mar 28, 2012

"But I feel like you're different from the other friends I've had"

Oh shoot! They're gonna be best friends!

no no no, they're going to be roommates

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

At least she's trying to go on a date with her "friend."

Itzameapotterhead
Img_pzb2xa
joined Jul 4, 2016

yOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE IT AT THAT WHERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER

Itzameapotterhead
Img_pzb2xa
joined Jul 4, 2016

I hope she realises her feelings soon, I kinda get the feeling of being afraid of being friends with a straight girl as a bi girl myself

Well, they always turn out to be gay for me so ¯_(ツ)_/¯

joined Mar 5, 2016

"i do need something" aww...

Kawaii-anime-25355452-560-420
joined Feb 24, 2015

Kiss time!

droidsurlookingfor
R2d2
joined Mar 29, 2021

Can't wait for the bonus page where Xi Jinping himself comes along and gives his blessing to them on tiananmen square.

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

"Why are you giving me money? Are you trying to pay me for sex?"
"NO! No way! I would never do that!!" (horrified face)
"Tsk."

joined Jul 26, 2016

"Why are you giving me money? Are you trying to pay me for sex?"
"NO! No way! I would never do that!!" (horrified face)
"Tsk."

"Curses! Foiled again."

A8eb27cb4a70a5-a-nw-p
joined Feb 17, 2020

What a cliffhanger... I love this story and Tong Tong is so hecking cute hnnggg if I had a girlfriend like her I would treasure her so much

Hope they're going to date soon <3
Tong Tong deserve more love...

A072566e-7fb8-4b31-9c9a-13fca6b9a7f6
joined May 1, 2020

i really think Lu is already in love with Tong Tong

joined Jun 12, 2019

Does anyone know where I can find the raws?

Download_20181110_194445-1-1
joined Feb 12, 2016

Such a good chapter. WHERES THE REST. U CAN'T JUST LEAVE ME LIKE THIS

joined Apr 13, 2021

I dusted off my extremely crap Chinese and partially translated like 2/3 of it. I didn’t proof read it and I’m pretty sure the middle is a bit jank, but I think it’s good enough to get the general idea.

Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/u6006vickbleymy/IMG_0924.png?dl=0

For the untranslated bits Lu basically just prepares to go to Tong Tong’s house and prepares recipe and what to wear.

last edited at Apr 13, 2021 10:20PM

joined Apr 13, 2021

I dusted off my extremely crap Chinese and partially translated like 2/3 of it. I didn’t proof read it and I’m pretty sure the middle is a bit jank, but I think it’s good enough to get the general idea.

For the untranslated bits Lu basically just prepares to go to Tong Tong’s house and prepares ingredients and what to wear.

Also on the raws it’s available on the web app for WEBTOON...if you click on the author link on dynasty scans it goes to the profile which shows where the app is. You have to pay though.

joined Jun 12, 2019

For the untranslated bits Lu basically just prepares to go to Tong Tong’s house and prepares ingredients and what to wear.

Also on the raws it’s available on the web app for WEBTOON...if you click on the author link on dynasty scans it goes to the profile which shows where the app is. You have to pay though.

Oh thanks! I didn't learn to read much but figured that I could still try to read bits and pieces to try to piece together what would happen next. But thank you for the translation! Weibo kinda overwhelms me, so I backed outta it real quick lol.
Seeing Lu try so hard as she practises making meals and hesitate between her four or five shirts is a nice change from the previous 1-2 chapters ^^

joined Apr 8, 2021

god bless u

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

awww she must protecc this potato

joined Nov 26, 2020

Is this author on twitter by any chance? If so does anyone have a link?

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Noooowww kiss!

joined Jun 28, 2018

This cliffhanger is fuckin KILLING me...

To reply you must either login or sign up.